Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Oct 2012 at 5:38 PM
Default 2013 TS3 Calendar: Chat Thread
This is the official chat thread for our Calendar Contest!

Here you can post chatty stuff about the contest like:
  • Awesome! I want to join!
  • ”The entries are great! My favorite is Simmer1234’s entry for lolpets!”
  • Various other chattery type things - but please do not spam! Remember, we have a Private Message system so this thread is not for conversations you could easily have via PM or IM.

You can also post:
  • Pictures for a third, fourth, etc entry - you're only allowed two official entries per person, but if you have more shots, post them here!
  • If your category fills up before you get a chance to enter it, post your pictures for everyone to see!
  • If you don’t want to compete for various reasons but still want to share your pictures.
  • If you have pictures that don't fit exactly and still want to share.

Please remember to BE NICE! - You can post comments on the entries but don't be mean about it. Positive stuff or nicely-put constructive comments only! Remember, the main point of this contest is FUN!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 7:47 PM
Y'know, Guysim... a burglar who sneaks into a door is a really fracking bad burglar.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 7:50 PM
Wouldn't that automatically make every EA burglar ever a bad burglar?

... Wait. Nvm. I just answered my own question.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 8:21 PM
I've never seen an EA burglar walk into a door.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 10:31 PM
Yup, but to be honest, I don't have much in the way of burglars, in ts2 or ts3, but my real road does : P guess I've been lucky.
I'm planning my entry... Ohh yes! Since November for me involves fireworks, not turkey, (November not July is fireworks season, always has been since way before American independence) lets just say my poor sims are gonna have their prized possessions, er blown to hi heaven. And burnt.

Just Call me Square!
Interstellar Traveler
#6 Old 8th Nov 2012 at 2:25 AM
Guysim - that is probably the most perfect caption for your lolkids entry! It just fits that toddler's role oh so well! Mischievous lil' things.. you never know what they're up to.. or what they're planning..

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Site Helper
#7 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 3:40 PM
The police in Sims 3 are even worse than the burglars...

I didn't get a picture of it, because it would have had to be a video to capture the full effect, but my sim moved into a lot and got a burglar the first night, who stole her bed. The (male) cop got beaten up by the (female) burglar, and while the burglar was complaining about routing fail because my sim was standing at the head of the stairs to the front door, the cop was explaining that it looks as though the burglar got away this time, but don't worry. We'll catch them next time. Then the cop couldn't get down the stairs because it was being blocked - BY THE STUCK BURGLAR!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 2:44 AM
As I figured it would probably be biased and cheaty to enter the contest I am hosting, I decided to post a couple of my own funny shots from my new legacy game I started with Seasons.

#lolpets

#lolsims

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
The other one
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 9:19 AM
Figured I should go through my millions of pictures from old stories, photo shoots and in game tests that I really should delete but for some reason just can't (I think the term is cyber hoarder! >_<). My captions are pretty lame but hey, at least I tried :p

lolsims:

lolkids:

lolwhut:

Last one happened when I was playing the other day. My zombie invasion consisted of 3 zombies that stopped their attack because it was raining then Barry Whitfield took a liking to one of them, presumably because she showed up in knickers – that man sl** really will go with anything with a pulse- ...oh wait...ew, that's just wrong, EA.

ETA: Not all of my text complies with the rules and I forgot to re-size my last pic since it was a last minute addition but these aren't real entries so it doesn't really matter!

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 2:20 PM
When I just went through my Sims 3 pictures I took for the contest (I took a bunch of the same shoot) and I found this one:

Lol x)

-Signatures must be five lines or less including spaces, please read the forum rules-
Test Subject
#11 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 1:36 AM

All of these are hilarious, here's one I took apparently being a zombie is illegal.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 9:32 PM
These lols cracked me up! Especially "I has no PMS!" "K." LMAO

I made this and the realized I missed the entry date so I'm posting it here XD

"Who's afraid of the big bad wolf?"
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 12:17 AM
Does anyone know when the results will be up?