Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 4:35 AM Last edited by animefreekazoid : 13th Aug 2009 at 5:47 AM.
could you help
im sorry i don't know where to put this,
i want to know if --> http://www.thesimsresource.com/workshop# <-- this workshop meshes hair, i personly don't think so hahaha and im not going to download it unless it does
if it doesn't then could anyone send me a link to a reliable program that does
thank you
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 6:18 AM
If you want to ask about The TSR Workshop, you should go to TSR as it is their tool. If you want to see what else is available... In the header above, click on Create->Sims 3->Modding Overview. There are tools, and even a hair tutorial, listed there.

Also, there is a Q & A thread for the hair tutorial on the front page of this meshing forum so if you decide to use the tools listed in that tutorial and have any problems, you can get help in that thread.

Boredom is counterrevolutionary.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Valencay
If you want to ask about The TSR Workshop, you should go to TSR as it is their tool. If you want to see what else is available... In the header above, click on Create->Sims 3->Modding Overview. There are tools, and even a hair tutorial, listed there.

Also, there is a Q & A thread for the hair tutorial on the front page of this meshing forum so if you decide to use the tools listed in that tutorial and have any problems, you can get help in that thread.

ok thank you ^-^