Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 3:20 AM
Ideas needed!
Hi, everyone! So, I'm working on a music education career to go with my music education mjaors and I'm stuck on the chance cards.

So, if anyone has any ideas as to some situations I could use for my chance cards, it would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Jan 2010 at 3:24 AM
Hey if you post a list of the career titles it will be easier for us to help you with the chance cards.

Hydroxide

Hydroxide Studio | Visit me!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 12:23 AM
This is true, Hydroxide. I thought about this whilst away from home and computer. So, here's a list of career of the job titles:

Level 1- Private Lesson Instructor
Level 2- Teacher's Aide
Level 3- General Music Teacher
Level 4- Assitant Director
Level 5- Director of Bands (High School)
Level 6- Director of Bands (College)
Level 7- Department Head
Level 8- Large Group/Solo and Ensemble Adjudicator
Level 9- Assistant Conductor
Level 10- Conductor
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2010 at 7:08 PM
<Bosses Name> Wants you to convince <Random sim> to join music carrier. Convince <Sim> to join the music carrier

So make your sim become friends with someone and then use a special interaction called Convince sim. Or somthing like that.

You could also give the player a promotion or some money.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ruairidempsey
<Bosses Name> Wants you to convince <Random sim> to join music carrier. Convince <Sim> to join the music carrier

So make your sim become friends with someone and then use a special interaction called Convince sim. Or somthing like that.

You could also give the player a promotion or some money.

I am not sure you play Sims 2 enough; we're not magical code-editors who developed most of the Sims 2 game. We can't take chance cards out of the job...

ENTJ