Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#451 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 11:19 AM
I do that also.
Or it pops onto a song that I haven't heard it a while and I suddenly fall in love with it and have to listen to it again and again.

My iPod isn't big enough, it should grow a bigger brain. :P
Otherwise it's my friend.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#452 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 11:24 AM
For some reason or another I have about 100 playlists. Some with only one song on them.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#453 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 11:26 AM
I do that all the time.
And then I copy the existing one song playlist and add one more song to it. :P

Alchemist
#454 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 9:55 PM
I have a total of 2 custom playlists other than the ones that come with the iPod... And i only have 300 and something songs! well actually i think it's nearly 400 now but still. That's not much when a 32GB one could fit 40,000 and all the apps i have as well...
My iPod is my friend, but when it decides to be annoying (hardly ever! YAY! though i'm not sure about the new one...) it's my worst enemy.
BLAAAAAH
i hate laptop mouses
Instructor
#455 Old 2nd Jan 2010 at 11:38 PM
As a fan of Planet Of The Apes, 80s music, and The Simpsons, I want to have this clip on dvd and buried with me when I die.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgzE...feature=related

I'm Luke. Feel free to make a star wars joke.
I’m a poet
And I know it
And I’ll show em,
In this poem.
Alchemist
#456 Old 3rd Jan 2010 at 3:11 AM
^

And 32GB doesn't fit 40000 songs, it fits 4000.
I have about 8500 atm, and every time I get more music I have to decide what I want to take off so it can fit on there. It's soooooo fricken annoying.

Alchemist
#457 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:29 AM
well it'll take me a while to get 4000... i'm just thinking though, i have 400 songs and 28 apps, plus a couple of videos and whatever and its still showing nearly nothing on the bar thingie that's on iTunes when you sync it...
Alchemist
#458 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:42 AM
mines forever growing, it never stops. =/

what'd you get a 32GB then? :P

Alchemist
#459 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:57 AM
why you mean? i got 32GB because 8GB isn't enough and 64GB is too much, 32GB is the only one in between now for the new generation thingamajigyness of iPod Touches.

Oh and by the way, eff my life. end of story, end of the world, but no where near the end of my anger, weirdness, fed-up ness, hopefullness, sadness, wishness, and liveinmyheadness. but whatever
Alchemist
#460 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 8:15 AM
what's wrong Becca?
and sorry, I thought there was a 16GB. my bad

Alchemist
#461 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 8:50 AM
there was a 16GB untill about november i think.

whats wrong? my life sucks. nothing has gone right today.
This morning i was somewhere and overheard something that i probably shouldn't say seeing as it involves things even I'm not meant to know and that sounds like its something bad, which i guess it kind of is, but... anyway.
Then i got home being all happy the wireless might work again now and my computer decides to not connect to it.
Then my brothers decide to smear some weird jelly-like substance on my iPod and mouse. both of them are clean and okay now, but still annoying.
Then said brothers nearly kill eachother again, though literally this time. And mum gets angry at them and starts being all weird.
And then i do get on the computer and realise ive forgotten where i was going with a story and what is even happening in the bit im writing, and read through it and realise fo the last 7 pages ive been slowly ruining it in the way i do all of my stories
And then my computer decides it wants to not work AT ALL.
then mum gets angry at me for asking why i'm not even allowed to get a new one even if i save up for it and buy it with my money anymore
then she goes all weird on me, again
then i go all weird, then get yelled at by about 10 people at once on facebook for i-dont-know-what, then my best friend gets angry at me for not being grateful for even having a computer, then gets even mroe angry when i point out she is always complaining about her laptop, and now i just feel like killing myself pretty much. It's too much... and yes, i've cried 17 times today and nearly lost my voice from yelling, and i think i broke my toe again when i whacked it on a big shipment of jewellery that arrived at the shop while i was there...

i hope this is the off topic thread by the way.
Mad Poster
#462 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 11:55 AM
Yep, it is. I'm just disturbed at this precise moment in time. Two dreams about being proposed to in the space of three nights.

I decided the first was just a weird dream, and I'm going to say that this second time was a co-incidence. If it happens a third time in the next few nights... I don't know what I'll do, maybe go see my therapist.

Alchemist
#463 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 12:18 PM
ahhh okay.

I know how you feel, and it's just one of those day's that nothing goes right, but a lot of those are just 'I'm having a bad day'. They can be fixed. They don't have to hang over your head to regret every day of your life. It sucks, but you can do it, and a positive attitude will help too.

Just talk it over with your best friend though, I'm sure she'll understand, that's what best friends are for. I know I've one or 2 misunderstandings with Ryan (my best friend) but I know I can always talk to him about anything, and he will never judge me, and forgive me for what I do when i'm mad or upset. If they don't do that, then they're not a very good friend.

I hope you are alright (or that helped somewhat) :P, and I'm (and MTS) are always here for help if you need it.

EDIT: that is a little worry Jessie. :P

Mad Poster
#464 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 1:13 PM
I'm just gonna not think about it and see what happens. And yep, Becca, we're all here for you if you need us. *hugs*

Alchemist
#465 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 9:58 PM
Thanks.
but by the way, the 'best friend' i am no longer calling a best friend, she emailed me at 2am yelling at me for insulting her all the time and being a 'stupid freaky nerd that thinks she knows everything but really knows nothing and only got into extension maths because she always sucked up to ****ing <teachersname>' and then a heap of other stuff about a secret about her i apparently told someone else that i'd never even heard before untill she mentioned it in the email...
She's never been the nicest, i'm hoping my other friends aren't going to go along with her like what happened in year 4, and 5... and the start of 6...
Alchemist
#466 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 11:45 PM
oh I'm sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is when that happens, in the end, however, you'll meet someone who really IS your best friend. That's what happened to me last year, and honestly, I couldn't be happier now.

Alchemist
#467 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 11:49 PM
Mmm, it's good it worked out for you, but i'm not so sure... i seem to atract friends that then go and be b*tches to me a couple of months later. I'm hoping this year will be better, but there are some problems already rising, before school even starts for the year, and i highly doubt they will be easily fixed.
Oh, and it isn't just me that thinks it's stupid for someone to say only they can talk to a new girl because the new girl happens to have the same name as them, right?
Alchemist
#468 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 11:55 PM
It will eventually. It's taken nearly my whole highschool life for anything to work out the way I want it to. :P

And yes, that is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

Alchemist
#469 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:02 AM
*feels so stupid today*
*is kinda happy though*
*just forgot to check a chat for 5 minutes while working out how to make things come out right in this message and not getting anywhere*

Page 19 of 19