Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#76 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:54 PM
Yes, save the body ! Something that perfect can't decompose.

You're absolutely right about the demons slowly torturing Dean. I'm sure that the higher-ups in hell are excited for his arrival and would love to mould him into the perfect soldier (just like John called him- good little soldier) in the fight against humans. Probably won't happen, but wouldn't it be heartbreaking if that did happen to Dean and he and Sam were pitted against each other during the war? I can kind of picture Dean, even if he's a cold-blooded demon, having a little twinge somewhere deep down and not being able to kill Sam. Kind of ironic- Sam has the destiny to be the demon leader, but Dean has the tactical talent. Maybe they didn't need Sam all of this time- they needed Sam to get to Dean. I wonder if they would go for Sam, though... they had John, they've got Dean... why not reach the trifecta?

I like how Dean was portrayed in hell, at least from what we saw. Normally he's this stoic guy and the most emotional we've seen him is Devil's Trap and AHBL, but he was full out screaming in hell. Nice to see that even the indomitable Dean Winchester can't hold up to hell- very realistic. Does anyone ever notice the consistency of this show? Dean is always getting thrown into things, Sam is always getting choked... just observations . They must have to practice their pained faces rather often, seeing as they get thrown around and tortured on a daily basis.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:01 PM
Lol, exactly! It'd be a crime, and one that even the demons can't commit.

Dean would actually be a better soldier and a better leader than Sam. I do wonder why YED didn't have his eye on Dean, though?

I agree, poor Dean! He just wasn't dealing with it, he didn't want to die from the word go, he was just putting on a brave front to begin with and you realise how scared he was about the whole thing later in the season and then at the end....
To be fair, he did have meat hooks in him. I think he'll adapt though, maybe half an episode, one tops, of crying/whimpering and he'll pull himself up to what he really is; indomitable

Whereas Sam would just sit around brooding.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Mad Poster
#78 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:07 PM
Dean didn't have the demon blood that Sam did, so maybe Yellow Eyes overlooked him because of it. I wonder about Dean adapting, though; Ruby said that hell is a place for losing yourself and forgetting who you are, so maybe Dean will slowly lose that quality that makes him so untouchable. I really don't think he'll be there for long, though- that spoiler alert thing said four months. Sam and Bobby will undoubtedly figure something out. Maybe, if they open the gate again, Dean can climb out like John did. I don't think he would be human, though... they have to perform that ritual to get his spirit back in the body or make a deal with the crossroads demon to do so. I'm anxious to see how he'll change as a person once he's saved- you can't just go back to gluttony and slapstick after you've been in hell. Maybe he'll even be unusually hesitant to banish demons because now he knows where they go.

Sam would just sit around and brood. He'd make "the bitch face," like Dean calls it . I feel like such a spammer in this thread... we're totally obsessed :D.

Forum Resident
#79 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Dean didn't have the demon blood that Sam did

Demon blood? Since when? Was that the episode where dean went.. "dad told me something about you" cause i didnt see what it was...
Scholar
Original Poster
#80 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:14 PM
Four months in Hell is a lot though. You're right, Dean probably won't come back as Dean entirely, but I think that strong, rebellious and unconquerable nature of his has to be the last to go, otherwise he'd have lost completely. Yes, I do love Dean Winchester :valentine :companion: lol, come on, who wouldn't? We're not spammers, we're... ardent admirers... :D

He might be unusually hesitant to get rid of demons, but on the other hand, he might swing Gordon's way. Remember at the beginning of Season 2, he was downright destructive...

:laugh: Gluttony and slapstick, you forgot lust and sarcasm!

Oh, and the demon blood thing, didn't YED feed Sam his blood before sticking his mother to the ceiling?

Mad Poster
#81 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:21 PM
Yeah, Yellow Eyes fed Sam his blood as a baby. That was the disturbance that caused Mary to get out of bed and, because of that, he had to plaster her to the ceiling and kill her. Remember Devil's Trap when Sam asked why he had to kill Mary and Jess and Yellow Eyes told him because they got in the way?

I do remember the beginning of season two, especially when he went to town on the Impala. I think that Sam will never take Dean for granted again once he gets him back. Just theorizing here, but I wonder if Dean might be extra careful when he gets out of hell. He threw caution to the wind during season three because he knew he was going to die ("Kamikaze train" :D), but now that he knows where he would go if he were to die again and the torture of it, I wonder if he would do everything in his power to avoid it. Of course, he wouldn't necessarily go to hell if he died naturally... that's a curious thought. Somehow I can't picture Dean as an angel, but he's done more than enough good deeds to get him there even if he doesn't act like it.

And of course, lust! How could I forget? Definitely his cardinal sin. I still love Starla and the scene in Tall Tales with the two female hallucinations.

Dean: You're not real.
Hallucination: Only as real as you want me to be, sugar.

Scholar
Original Poster
#82 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:27 PM
Ah, but if Dean died of natural causes (YEARS from now... like YEARS the 15th of never), he doesn't deserve Hell! He's done so much good. Send him to Heaven, I mean, we're assuming that's where John and Mary (I don't know about Jess, she could have been a real bitch for all we know) are, right? After saving so many lives, it's a little unfair to package him off to hell again. But you're right, the only kind of angel I see him as is a Hell's Angel

Oh, Dean and Lust, two things that are so much the same. The man inspires lust and gives in to it so freely. In fact, out of the seven sins, which one singled him out and attacked him?

Lol, he was having such good fun with those hallucinations. Even when they started attacking him.

Alchemist
#83 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:27 PM
AKSJDKF *has a stroke*
Mad Poster
#84 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:29 PM
I can die happily now.

*melts in a puddle of drool*

Scholar
Original Poster
#85 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:30 PM
I think the rips in the wallpaper were made by fangirls trying to get him...
*is in her happy place*

Alchemist
#86 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:31 PM
It's my desktop background.
I'm not obsessed.
Mad Poster
#87 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:34 PM
I read about something called Comic-Con happening soon where a lot of television stars show up and talk about the future of their current projects, so Jensen and Jared should be there to discuss season four. There are a bunch of cute videos on Youtube of them being goofy at said convention... Jensen is always so cute and shy . He also mentioned that he was a photographer... a man after my own heart :D. Hopefully some good information will be leaked.

Alchemist
#88 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:37 PM
I've been wanting to go to Comic-Con for YEARS.

I think he's the perfect man.
I just want to... lick his face... huh what? Where am I?!

I think we should spam with Jensen pictures.
Oh, and Jared. Mostly Jensen.
Mad Poster
#89 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:43 PM
Jesus Christ, he's perfect. I stand by what I said about him being made a laboratory... it's not humanly possible to look that good.

Lurking on my Photobucket:

Love his green eyes .

Alchemist
#90 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 9:44 PM
SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM.
I want to meet his mother so I can give her a hug.

Scholar
Original Poster
#91 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:17 PM
It's unfair. Men shouldn't be this perfect. And he's so talented! Okay, so he can't sing without causing mass destruction of windows far and wide, but he's such an amazing actor! And he's such a gentleman!

I love him.... even more than I love Johnny Depp. Now that's saying something!

P.S. Generally, green and brown eyes are my preference, but man, the shape as well as the colour of his eyes... and let's not forget his smile... his dentist must be the best denist ever.

Alchemist
#92 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:23 PM
Mad Poster
#93 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:53 PM
Love your new avvie, afinefrenzy! Blue Steel . I love how polite he is... I could never be with a guy who wasn't a gentleman. The lighting on the show is so dark that it never does him justice. Does he wax his eyebrows? Seriously, they're more perfect than mine and I do wax them. You're right about amazing actor, Alissa... those eyes get me every time and not just 'cause they're pretty . I'm in awe of actors and actresses who can convey so much emotion with just a look and he's definitely in that category.

Just a little more, I promise :D!:

Sweet Jesus, he's going to give me a stroke.

Here's my attempt at making a sim of him, named Silas:

Scholar
Original Poster
#94 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:33 AM
That's the thing, he's not even boyish, or girlish or extremely feminine, he's actually quite masculine looking most of the time and still so perfect

*gasp* I don't think the first pic is the Impala! No! Wait, actually, is it...?
He does know how to work those eyes, too well! And cute sim!
Also 'Who looks better, me or Nick Nolan?' - do we need to answer this?

Mad Poster
#95 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 5:55 PM
Reviving the thread...

Of course we don't need to tell him that he looks better than Nick Nolan. He'd be crazy if he doesn't know it already . I think the first picture might be in an Impala, but not the Impala. The interior is different. Strange that I know that.

I can't wait for season four- that spoiler ticker tape from Thursday's episode was the best thing to happen to me all last week. I'm really excited for the episode about Grandpa Winchester- perhaps he was a hunter, too? He wouldn't have had the motivation that John did, but I'm curious as to how he's relevent to the storyline or if this is just a flashback. I must say that I rather despise the flashbacks on this show involving the boys; they're always so stupid and the child actors are atrocious. And if Meg is coming back, who is she looking to posess this time? They don't need Sam anymore, according to Tammy, but Dean has been right before about demons lying. I'm psyched for the old Hollywood episode, too... kind of like Hollywood Babylon but not really. I can just picture them with fedoras .

On a side note, I've been rewatching my DVD's because I miss them and came upon Route 666 yesterday. Holy mother of God... the Dean and Cassie scene gets more graphic every time I see it.

Scholar
Original Poster
#96 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:03 PM
Lol, it's got to be the Impala for effect! And yup, Dean's Impala has black leather seats and cream interior, I think?

I thought the whole 'Daddy's gone a-hunting' issue started with John because of what YED did to Mary?
LOL, I so want to see them with fedoras, you just know Dean's gonna be making Indiana Jones potshots all the time (making Sam an aging Sean Connery or one of the ridiculous side-kicks in the process)... Maybe Meg's just back so that she can get her revenge? She is the unstable type after all....

Snap, I've been watching Season 2 again Still can't get over Dean in Nightshifter...

Also, love the new avatar!

Mad Poster
#97 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:09 PM
Guess I'm not the only rabid fan (heyyy, name pun :D!) who knows the Impala backwards and forwards. I watched the season DVD extras and one of the prop directors mentioned that they have about three or four of them on set. Season two was definitely better than season one- the last five or so episodes blew me away, especially What Is And What Should Never Be. If that's not a win-you-an-Emmy kind of performance, what is? Which one was Nightshifter? Was it the bank robbery? I get that confused with season one's shapeshifter episode, Shadow, it might have been called. And thanks for your comment on the new avvie!

We know that it started with John, but we don't know anything about their grandfather, so I suppose it's a possibility. Maybe he was a hunter and John just didn't know it. Or maybe, better yet, he was some sort of necromancer that had ties with the demon world and gave Yellow Eyes a reason to choose Sam over other children. Has it ever been revealed why he chose Sam other than the fact that he's "special?" I feel like the Yellow Eyes storyline kind of got dropped after season two. I know that he was killed, but I'd like to see the loose ends wrapped up. I was expecting him to pop back up all throughout season three .

The Winchesters get possessed an awful lot. Yellow Eyes was in John, Meg was in Sam, Lilith was in Sam... when is it Dean's turn? That little clip in Dream A Little Dream of Me (which I think is on this week, my fave episode of season three) was just a tease. I know it would be traumatic and mean and horrible for him to be posessed, but I'd still like to see it.

Scholar
Original Poster
#98 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:14 PM
Well, I guess the grandfather storyline could be some sort of tie up to that? That Sam was part of some demonic breeding program? Wait, Lilith was in Sam? I so missed that! I know she took Ruby, but I can't remember when she took Sam too!

What is and what never should be was a brilliant episode, I have to say, I've been an Ackles fan since the Dark Angel days and really, he's just so good! Give him an Emmy!

As for Dean.... well, if you were a demon, would you rather be Dean or with Dean? :P

I think Season 4's the time for rather demonic Dean though, and sadly not through possession?

And I agree over the child actors, they're ridiculous. Young Dean looks like a escaped inmate from a juvenile detention unit...

Mad Poster
#99 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:23 PM
Wasn't Lilith in Sam during No Rest For The Wicked? At least, I thought it was Lilith. Someone was in Sam... which sounds vaguely dirty. I read that Jensen was on the short list for best actor in a drama series for the Emmy's, but he didn't get the nomination. Maybe next year. Us Acklemaniacs can storm the building where they cast the votes .

Well, I think I'd rather be with Dean. I'd love to be Cassie... or Jo in the episode where he got to be the knight in shining armor and they were trapped in that dark hole together. That would be nice. Or be the girl in Scarecrow who was tied up next to him. Or the crossroads demon who he kissed. He gets a lot of action, come to think of it. I need to audition to guest star on this show- hell, I'll be a demon and he can kill me. Although, I don't think they take people who have no acting experience whatsoever :P.

I suppose Dean will be a little down in the dumps during season four (okay, maybe a lot), but I'm sure that he'll come to resemble some small semblance of his former self. It would be absurd for him to act like an entirely new character- he may not be exactly the same as he once was, but four months in hell can't cause him to lose himself entirely. I'd still like to see a possession, though .

Scholar
Original Poster
#100 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:46 PM
Well, if there's a spot for a crazy fangirl/damsel in distress who falls in love with her knight in shining armour (ahem, Dean), I think we'll get the job, easy.

I'm in for storming the building. Must plan.

I do hope he goes back to being happy Dean rather than angsty, evil, crazy, demon Dean too!

Page 4 of 46