Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#4676 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 4:04 AM
Oh, so that's what spawns that pig! God, don't I hate that thing! It is an annoying item at best.
I'm going to remember that next time I play the game-and remove that water tower.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4678 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 7:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Prah
It's a fun easter egg!

I remember the Maxoids saying that we will get pets in Sims 2 when pigs fly. And we got the flying pig with OFB.

(We also get Battersea Power station so that you can make Pink Floyd album covers)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4679 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 8:07 AM
The pig could probably be defaulted by someone who knows how. I have the blimp defaulted into a dragon.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4680 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 10:42 AM
I wouldn't mind the pig except for its eyes. I always fear that it's going to take my soul.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4681 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
The pig could probably be defaulted by someone who knows how. I have the blimp defaulted into a dragon.

And where might that wonder be hidden?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#4682 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 11:08 PM
When a Sim catches a fish and hold it up to inspect, the fish is alive and moving. I think I'd rather have liked not to discover this particular thing

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
Top Secret Researcher
#4683 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 11:59 PM
Do you expect it to be dead fresh out of the water?
I discovered that sneaking out isn't as much of a romantic thing as I thought. Lucas Agnarsson had a want to sneak out with his cousin Julia!

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#4684 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 1:06 AM
Not in real life, no, but I could do without the living being wriggling on a hook visual when I'm playing a game for entertainment. Call me crazy, but I don't enjoy seeing living things impaled.

Creations can be found on my on tumblr.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4685 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
And where might that wonder be hidden?

Here, maybe?
https://mortia.tumblr.com/post/1668...with-work-stuff
Inventor
#4686 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annorah
5 freaking minutes ago, I discovered that there is an UFO animation for neighbourhoods. I was there, whistling to myself and adding a few community lots, when suddenly I hear this familiar sound effect and an UFO surrounded by blue light flies by, 'scans' that other crashed UFO in my custom neighbourhood... and vanishes in thin air. I just... could not believe it.

My jaw plummeted to my lap. Thirteen years and this game continues to surprise me.

I don't know why, but that just reminded me of how a spaceship will show up during the creature stage and the tribal stage in Spore. They'll suck up creatures surrounding the player, but otherwise they just hang around a bit. Players might even find the crash landing of a foreign spaceship.

Check out my profile for homes and community lots ready for download: My Homes and Stuff
Mad Poster
#4687 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 3:35 AM
Sims aren't the first virtual creatures that could grow up well or badly... tamagotchis were first!
Instructor
#4688 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 3:47 AM
A sim JUST rolled a fear of having four kids. I guess the 10 kids want needed a counterpart...
Mad Poster
#4689 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
Not in real life, no, but I could do without the living being wriggling on a hook visual when I'm playing a game for entertainment. Call me crazy, but I don't enjoy seeing living things impaled.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is really weird. You can catch fish with a rod and stuff them in your inventory, where they remain indefinitely alive (if you put them in your house, a fishtank magically appears, and you can release them back into the water). But during the fishing contest, when you give a fish to the guy to measure, he goes ahead and eats it. While it's still wriggling. What makes it even weirder is that he's a beaver, and I was under the impression that they were herbivorous.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4691 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 11:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Here, maybe?
https://mortia.tumblr.com/post/1668...with-work-stuff

SQUEE! thank you!

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#4692 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 3:58 PM
Sims apparently are psychic. They know, or shall I say 'they see, whenever a wolf arrives, because why else a want for such a goal ("See a wolf' or whatever it's called accurately) be fulfilled at the time when a wolf takes a visit while the sim is working off the lot.
Mad Poster
#4693 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 4:13 PM
I think Pescado made a hack where they actually have to see the wolf for it to be fulfilled.

Top Secret Researcher
#4694 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 10:58 PM
Tired college students can fall asleep over an assignment, with the same animation -and- sound of falling asleep on a plate of food. Splat!...onto the...notebook.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Instructor
#4695 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 12:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StrangeTownChick
Tired college students can fall asleep over an assignment, with the same animation -and- sound of falling asleep on a plate of food. Splat!...onto the...notebook.

Isn't that caused by a mod? This one, to be exact. They never did that before I installed that mod.
Scholar
#4696 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 4:34 AM
If a toddler is playing with the dollhouse and has a toy in her mouth when you click on another item you want her to use, the picture that pops up with the menu will show her with the toy dangling from her mouth.
Field Researcher
#4697 Old 1st Dec 2017 at 10:40 PM
I looking through some pictures when I noticed that the first kiss hearts float up to form a bigger heart. Nothing game changing, but adorable nonetheless! <3

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Mad Poster
#4698 Old 2nd Dec 2017 at 1:30 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 2nd Dec 2017 at 2:22 PM.
Dunno If this is based on sim's personality skills or whatever... but they can be addicted to the ballet barre to the point they neglect their physical/psychological necessities. I also found an amusing observation: when that sim warmed up with that object, when their hygiene every time got down to zero they do a sponge bath from the sink despite the presence of the shower in the same bathroom.

P.S. Another thing I discover, is that you don't need a telephone/cellphone to call a nanny. Using a "Walk to lot" (which upon that execution I discovered this thing) interaction prompts the player with a window dialog to either hire the npc or choose to stay at the lot.
Top Secret Researcher
#4699 Old 4th Dec 2017 at 7:46 PM
If you don't feed your pets they can be taken away by the police. But you can just adopt them again right afterwards so no biggie.
Pets who are at work don't get taken away. So they're not as strict when it comes to pets! :P
Mad Poster
#4700 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 2:42 AM
A townie vampire just autonomously turned into a bat to cross a room on a community lot. I've never seen one do that before.

Page 188 of 445