Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 2220 (Who?), Viewed: 147066 times.
Page 89 of 89
Forum Resident
#2201 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 10:47 AM
@smellincoffee Do you never have problems with your save? How do you keep it "clean'? Is your family tree still intact?
Scholar
#2202 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 9:53 PM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 26th Nov 2018 at 10:21 PM.
My family went to Granite falls for a vacation and it rained nearly the entire time. :/ I guess that's pretty accurate, esp. if Granite falls happens to be in Vancouver Canada...

But we got some swimming pool time!

Also while on vacation I couldn't figure out why my sims were just standing around doing nothing at all, then I checked my settings and autonomy was off. Apparently I forgot to turn it on when I reinstalled the game? No wonder things were so peaceful..

As I mentioned, the teens all have boyfriend/girlfriends, and they all have residence keys, and they all showed up (Well, not William) on this vacation. Heath kissed his girlfriend and as you can see his dad really approved.

Awkward...

I got new custom default eyes and I'm loving them!!

You can find them here: https://setsuki.tumblr.com/post/179...n-a-big-project

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Forum Resident
#2203 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 1:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondenkind
@smellincoffee Do you never have problems with your save? How do you keep it "clean'? Is your family tree still intact?

Besides this family loading more slowly than the rest, I haven't encountered any problems yet. Family tree is OK as far as I can tell. I'm not sure what you mean by keeping the save clean, but the sim count is under 20, and daughter families are renewed more by other spares joining them than by having kids, since I don't actually play them at this point. I also do redundant saves because I had an epic Sims 2 neighborhood that was gradually corrupted to the point of no family relations being recognized besides parent/child.
Lab Assistant
#2204 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 9:08 AM
tfw you're so popular your fans turn themselves into stonehenge in your honor

it looks like they're trying to summon something lol. I love how fans gather themselves around celebrities in a perfect circle formation, with even spacing and everything XD
Forum Resident
#2205 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 6:37 PM
I purchased Cats and Dogs during the sale (mostly for more objects and clothes) and plopped down a test sim with a little Jack Russell terrier closely modeled after one I dog/house-sit for sometimes. I made it a little too accurate, as my aspiring writer who makes ends meet by working as a cook can find little time to write or practice his cooking because the little pooch wants to play fetch allllllllllllll the time.
Scholar
#2206 Old 28th Nov 2018 at 11:37 PM Last edited by spidergirl79 : 29th Nov 2018 at 12:00 AM.
So I am now playing Hugh and Pearl's household, with their teen son, William. William is dating Emma, who is daughter to Claire and Sterling Woodward. Claire is a rising star (2 star celeb) and Hugh went to a celeb meet-n-greet and got her autograph. He was already acquainted with her, so he didn't need to introduce himself.

I was pretty darn excited to see my sim's autograph with her actual picture! I love this!

Hugh is a level 10 food critic, so I thought I'd give him a measure of fame, but not like level 5. Maybe 3?

Anyway I'm playing all the teens rotationally so that I can age them up together... many of them are already in relationships with each other, so they'll get married off when they're young adults.

And I just finished building an underground for my William to build his rocket ship. He's got Nerd brain aspiration, so I want him to build it, but he can't really do it in the rain or thunderstorms, so this is my solution. The rocket is placed 3 levels below ground and I had to use Move objects to place it. Once he lives in his own house, or finishes it, it will be placed on ground level so he can actually LAUNCH it.

Visit my sims 4 blog to see updates on my favorite sims: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ Visit my gallery for my latest houses: Spidergirl79 I love TS4 but I am not afraid to be critical of the way the game has been released/developed ect.
Field Researcher
#2207 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 10:32 PM
I don't know, I'm this bored :

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Scholar
#2208 Old 3rd Dec 2018 at 10:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by veronica55

Giiiiirl, it's time to stop.

Why not start a new build ? :D
Scholar
#2209 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 7:50 AM
Quote:

At first I was like... huh? How is that practical? And then I looked down...

So Magnus was my teen dad who has a daughter and is raising her with his cousin Axel. Well, his daughter, Marielle, aged up to child, here they are doing homework together. Shows you how young Magnus is, he's still at teen and she aged up before him. He's doing well though, they both are. Marielle is going to start spending weekends with her mom (Littlemisssam mod!) to get to know her again, and give Magnus a break to just be a teenager.

Still, he adores her and enjoys having her in his life.

Magnus is working on his music. He wants to be a music producer. He has been releasing tracks and got excited to find his music playing on the radios. Even his friends stopped to listen! (THIS REALLY HAPPENED)

Well... it happened again, unplanned teen pregnancy. Not Magnus. Axel. Axel has been dating Audrey Woodward for a long time and I though her birth control failed. But it turns out they got pregnant through autonomous rocketship woohoo. Both Axel and Audrey are teens, so lets see what their child looks like. IT was a boy named Cameron. Axel did propose to her right after the birth but she said no... this is not how she wanted it to happen.

When Audrey's dad found out she was pregnant, he was furious. I didn't know that discovering teen pregnancy was a feature of WW. She doesn't live with him anymore and she's days away from adulthood.

Scholar
#2210 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 2:33 PM
FINALLY, I can participate in this thread. I usually either 1. don't play TS4 at all, 2. spend my time building. I've finally decided to actually play the game again... Who knows how long it'll last.

Anyway. I have started a new game with this girl. I was getting Aslaug (from the show Vikings) vibes from her when I made her in CAS. She started out in a tiny house, making money as an artist, spending all of her time painting. She's now level 10 in painting and she's actually now a level 2 celebrity because of this - she keeps getting fame by selling paintings. You don't get a lot of fame from each painting but she's been painting a LOT. I've been wanting her to start fishing, cooking, baking, gardening... but damn you don't get much time in a day and she's been busy painting, exercizing (gotta do what you gotta do), and also plotting her revenge (keep reading).

Here she is playing in the leaves :

I had originally started with that Outdoor Retreat aspiration where you want to brew remedies and stuff. The thing is that I don't have time or money to go to Granite Falls every two days to get herbs and stuff lol. I ended up switching to the Painting aspiration which is way easier for her since she had been painting already for money purposes and I need those aspiration points.

I've noticed your fame decays really quickly. Like, she was a celebrity and then she went to Granite Falls for three days and bam she wasn't a celebrity anymore... I don't know if it decays slower once you're a 5-star celebrity but man it's kind of annoying. I kind of like her being a lil celebrity but I don't want her to actually look for fame by posting online and going to events etc... which I guess makes it impossible for her to become an actual celebrity. Guess I'll eventually opt out of the fame system.

She's a loner and since I've been taking care of her whims (which are, again, extremely annoying and repetitive as f*ck - like how obsessed can you be with a bunch of fall leaves on your lot !!) I got her the "need no one" trait so that her social need doesn't decay at all anymore. She only has 1 friend - only person she knows. I wish I could make really outgoing sims who love parties but I can't help it...

This is her and her friend (in purple) :

Anyway... About her revenge... That f*cking Vlad vampire came into my f*cking house and decided to drink her blood. This is not gonna end like this, man. Especially since he had the nerve to tell her he'd "come back when he's hungry because [she was] tasty". I think she was traumatized because she started wishing to read about vampires and about making garlic protections so that's what we did. Went on a vampire knowledge spree. Level 15 has been reached. I am now going to make the potion to cure vampirism and I'm gonna find a way for Vlad to drink the potion. BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCK WITH LOLA AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

The vampire attack :

Also, she's just moved to a new house. It's pretty bare for now because she doesn't have money for more furniture :
The house is from the gallery but I've kind of modified it.

So yeah, that's where we're at now. I'm gonna find a way to complete our revenge and once it's done (if it's actually possible...), I guess we'll focus more on gardening and cooking.
Alchemist
#2211 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 2:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aularen
tfw you're so popular your fans turn themselves into stonehenge in your honor

it looks like they're trying to summon something lol. I love how fans gather themselves around celebrities in a perfect circle formation, with even spacing and everything XD

Summoning isn't complete without two more Sims aligning in the circle.

Quote:

Would be a great upload for the wiki article of TS4 build mode

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Scholar
#2212 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 5:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chax
Anyway... About her revenge... That f*cking Vlad vampire came into my f*cking house and decided to drink her blood. This is not gonna end like this, man. Especially since he had the nerve to tell her he'd "come back when he's hungry because [she was] tasty". I think she was traumatized because she started wishing to read about vampires and about making garlic protections so that's what we did. Went on a vampire knowledge spree. Level 15 has been reached. I am now going to make the potion to cure vampirism and I'm gonna find a way for Vlad to drink the potion. BECAUSE YOU DON'T FUCK WITH LOLA AND GET AWAY WITH IT.

The update...

I made sure my sim was good enough for the fight ahead : level 10 fitness + level 10 wellness.

Once she was ready, she showed up to Vlad's house with the vampire cure and here's what happened :

Test Subject
#2213 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 6:12 PM
In my gameplay, my sim Erik is cohabiting with his bf Cornelius Feng, who is the eldest child of the pre-made Feng family. They adopted a Bernese Mountain puppy and are planning their wedding right now.
Field Researcher
#2214 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 6:34 PM
Quote:
I wish I could kill him. [/spoiler]

So he's a mortal now. Invite him over, choose a room, lock the door and starve him! (You can't travel else where till he dies though)

Sul Sul! Hooba Noobie?
Scholar
#2215 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:02 PM
Quote:
So he's a mortal now. Invite him over, choose a room, lock the door and starve him! (You can't travel else where till he dies though)

Oh yes but I meant from my sim's hand. :D

By the way - after this happened, I decided to declare Vlad as my enemy. That somehow backfired with people learning about it (my sim's only friend and... Santa, lol) and now my sim has a bad reputation.
Mad Poster
#2216 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:49 PM
Quote:
I wish I could kill him.

I mean...there is the extreme violence mod

Though if you're looking for something less bloody, but equally terrifying, you could have your sim make him some puffer fish nigiri.

The Receptacle still lives!
Scholar
#2217 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lil bag2
I mean...there is the extreme violence mod

Though if you're looking for something less bloody, but equally terrifying, you could have your sim make him some puffer fish nigiri.

That's an interesting idea - thanks for the tip !
Scholar
#2218 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 8:43 PM
Summer break was upon the Nielsen household, so Magnus took his daughter camping. Except that there was a thunderstorm the first day, and as it turned out, for the long range forecast it was supposed to be thunderstorms! After one day of that I cheated sunny weather.... Because basically I wanted them to have roughing it camping with tents and outdoor activities but what can you do when it's raining and electrical storms? You build a makeshift shelter that causes routing errors and then delete it out of frustration.

Still, he had fun with her, sitting around the campfire telling stories. He had such fond memories of coming here as a child and as a teen... some bad memories too of the bad stuff he got up to. But still he wanted her to experience the fun of family camping vacations.

Finally the weather cleared :o

Axel is bonding with his new son, Cameron.

And he proposed AGAIN to Audrey and this time, she said yes, she was ready.

Instructor
#2219 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 4:10 AM
It' nice to know you're a fan of Seth. But, you already know him Leah.
Screenshots
Inventor
#2220 Old 8th Dec 2018 at 6:42 PM
Quote:

Ooooohhhh... You can't travel. That's why my captured sims always get away - my sim goes to work.

Sims are better than us.
Scholar
#2221 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 2:40 AM
So Mangus got married! Mungus! NO. MAGNUS. Yes! He got married to his love, Terri. They got married while still teenagers. They concieved on their wedding night and the baby was born when they turned young adults. (The baby was born just a few hours before, technically, so the parent's didn't get a new baby moodlet).

Magnus is adoring his new baby girl. Her name is Adelyn. The name was generated.

Magnus grew up with a brother and 2 male cousins, so he's happy to have daughters. In fact, the whole Nielsen clan is happy to have some girls! Here is Magnus as a young adult. I've changed his look. He is now a 'Indie music producer', as he has not been signed by a label yet. He's a level 3 celeb. Celeb disguises actually work but it's also fun to see him be adored by fans and get fan mail.

Here is how their daughter looks. Keep in mind that she was conceived by two teenagers, and the belief in this forum by some members, was that children of teens do not inherit their parents looks. I don't know if that's true in vanilla game without MCCC, but it's certainly not true in my case.

Also, Axel, Magnus cousin (double cousin, and technically their parents are twins who married twins), had a baby with his partner while still teen. This was NOT planned but happened autonomously via risky rocket ship woohoo. The child DEFINITELY inherited both parents features:

So all the teens are now young adults. Emma is going to be a fashion influencer, Audrey a comedian, William is already a Scientist. Axel is an actor (he's self absorbed). Terri is a programmer.

Left to age up: Ivan and Kjeld (Key-eld) who are Magnus and Axel's little brothers, and Heath, who is the teen brother of Emma and Audrey.

Page 89 of 89