Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 980 (Who?), Viewed: 88689 times.
Page 40 of 40
Alchemist
#976 Old 2nd Nov 2018 at 11:04 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 3rd Nov 2018 at 8:02 AM.
I recently received my first noodle crate.
They had instant udon and I gave it a try.

Still, I hate bad news, but because of Hurricane\Typhoon Season, I have a number of noodle crates and snack crates that are delayed by a couple of months. The noodles were from the September cycle and I received the shipment yesterday. I got the two snack crates on time for September, but I have to account for 6 crates that may arrive or some or all might get lost in the mail.

Either way, I know my ring display case will arrive tomorrow, that is certain. Last year, I received 3 bath bombs with luxury scents with an imitation turquoise ring inside the bath bombs in plastic bubbles and I also had some rings from Wal-Mart's jewelry department (my finger is a size 10 on the traditional left hand ring finger, so it's extremely awkward to be a size 10 in rings because, if any bigger and the ring goes on either the pinky or to someone with small enough fingers.) I also inherited some of my grandmother's jewelry at the estate sale on my 29th birthday (it was more of a family-only yard sale that was to keep all personal effects within the family). Weird thing was I found a Boggle letter die, a domino, a Scrabble tile and a typical die you see in Vegas imagery amongst the jewelry she collected over the course of her life.

But yes, I have been meaning to display the rings.

"There are some obstacles that cannot be removed with a mere show of force."
-King of Atlantis, as portrayed by Leonard Nimoy, Atlantis: The Lost Empire
Alchemist
#977 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 12:49 PM
Quote:
You spend all morning getting your look just right, when this happens.

https://twitter.com/Daily__Owls/sta...486409946640384

Alchemist
#978 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 7:57 PM
My mother bought me the complete series of Courage the Cowardly Dog. One of the Cartoon Network Cartoon Cartoons stable cartoons akin to NickToons on Nickelodeon, it started off as a short like many Cartoon Cartoons on "World Premiere Toons! the Show" title "The Chicken from Outer Space". Dialogue was absent until the end of the short using music and sound effects, along with bizarre visuals and imagery to amplified the creepy atmosphere in an otherwise dull dirt farm in the middle of nowhere. The series ran for 52 half hour show slots, with two episodes per half hour.

I also received the rainbow underwear I ordered. It arrived early. I also received my ring case. I had my rings from when I lived in Seattle, one is made with synthesized sapphires, originally worth $130, got it for $30 (Sailor Moon fans, no, it wasn't like I had my energy zapped from wearing it. If anything, The Dark Kingdom would be overwhelmed by my boundless energy, that any container would be destroyed before I have a chance to stop.), the rings I inherited from Grandma Virginia, and the rings from the bath bombs.

Mad Poster
#979 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 1:33 PM
After finding out that the restaurant that I worked at for the last 5 years shut the doors last Monday, out of the blue, I now have a new job. I'm already learning much more than I was before.
And I am now addicted to Runescape again, since they have released it for mobile

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Alchemist
#980 Old 7th Nov 2018 at 12:27 AM
Getting something ordered for my health routines... eating noodles from the September crate. Halfway done with my antibiotics. Onto the second half.

Mad Poster
#981 Old Yesterday at 4:41 PM
Beautiful fall day here in Armpit. I need to get up and do the wash, but am enjoying watching my Tweedle in the window as he follows the leaves falling and the birds settling in. He's awfully busy minding the business of all the animals, and it is pure joy to see.

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Page 40 of 40