Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Summer Movie Night - posted on 13th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
Replies: 14180 (Who?), Viewed: 316371 times.
Page 568 of 568
Field Researcher
#14176 Old Yesterday at 4:39 PM
This sounds weird, but if I download a period clothing set (like an 1800s/1930s dress or suit) for story purposes and let the sim die wearing it, will they revert to a random piece of clothing if I take that clothing package out of my Downloads folder?

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

Field Researcher
#14177 Old Yesterday at 6:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primavera
This sounds weird, but if I download a period clothing set (like an 1800s/1930s dress or suit) for story purposes and let the sim die wearing it, will they revert to a random piece of clothing if I take that clothing package out of my Downloads folder?

Yes, the ghost will.
Field Researcher
#14178 Old Yesterday at 6:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prah
Yes, the ghost will.

Aw man :/. I don't plan on going to that certain graveyard to see them, but I guess I can keep that certain piece of clothing and de-townify it so no townies will spawn in it.

what_makes_you_haha.mp3

Scholar
#14179 Old Today at 10:46 AM
Is there anyone that uses some of the Mods by Ancient Highway?

Are there people that use these Mods?
ah_bvSandcastle
ah_bvSeashells
ah_bvSunbathe
ah_bvWatchWaves

I know that they are for BV and going by the titles I can figure out the general purpose, but I don't know any specific details.

I am hoping that there might be someone that can tell me something about these mods.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#14180 Old Today at 11:30 AM
I read that there was a readme in some of them, have you checked for those?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
staff: retired moderator
#14181 Old Today at 11:58 AM
@lordtyger9

This is the readme:

Page 568 of 568