Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:28 AM
Default The Quirk Game
We all have our quirks, but are they really quirks if other people share them? I'll start with one of mine, and then you tell me if you share that quirk before posting one of your own to continue the game. Here goes:

I won't be a donor on my driver's license. I know that it saves lives, but I want to go out of the world the same way I came in. Plus, it creeps the hell out of me.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:56 AM
Yup, I agree. My family already knows I'll donate, but I've heard horror stories of doctors not trying as hard to save an organ donor so I won't put it on my licence.

I have to do things even. If I tap my left leg with my left hand, I have to do the same with my right. :D
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:26 AM
Oddly yes, My family call's me OCD because of it, it just feels better if I do it, plus I do other things like we have two light switches, I want the 'main' light switch to follow the normal pattern; up for on down for off.

I never know how to start a conversation, keep it going, or if it's ending. I'm pretty awkward on the phone because I don't know when to talk XD

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 7:41 AM
Yes, I'm the same. I do that all the time, and I think other people think that I'm going to start the conversation, but I never know what to say, so I leave it for them to do, and we end up sitting in silence

If I'm eating a meal (mashed potato, beans, carrots, sausages), then I can't mix the foods. They have to be separate, and I won't eat them if they're mashed together in the one mouthful.
Scholar
#5 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 12:20 PM
I used to be like this, but I've gotten slightly better with it.

I always seem to start things with my right side. For example, putting on my mascara, I do the right eye first; or walking down stairs, I go down with my right leg first.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 3:24 PM
No. I'm right-handed but left-sided, oddly enough.

I don't like dancing. It's not that I'm a horrific dancer- I just don't think that it's fun at all.

Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 4:17 PM
Eh, sort of. My dancing mainly consists of jumping around and twirling randomly. :P

When I'm upset, I eat my way back to happiness.
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 5:28 PM
nah.. I hm I rarely get upset and when I do I just frown for sometime and that it

sometimes I wake up brush my teeth again and then go back to sleep lol

All and all, no good.
Alchemist
#9 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 8:05 PM
I do the light switch thing

I sometimes HAVE TO mash my food up unlike some of you

I HAVE TO wash my face in the morning first thing (after toilet use LOL)

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:54 AM
Not necessarily first thing, but I do have to wash my face in the morning before I get prettied up.

I hate pencils. Writing with a pencil makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I do everything in pen unless I lose points for it.

Inventor
#11 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:10 AM
Not really. I'm left handed so pen smears really easily for me. Although I hate how unsharpened pencil looks all smudgy.

I'm a list maniac. I make lists for everything I can think of and sometimes just because I'm bored.
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 5:07 AM
Nope, I never make a list unless it is for groceries.

I have to check to make sure both doors to the house are locked and the oven and burners on the stove are all off before I can even consider going to bed.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:06 AM
No.

I have to turn on the lights in my bedroom and check in the closet to be sure some murderer isn't hiding in there before I go to bed. I can't just stumble into a dark room and fall into bed- I get all antsy about not knowing what's in my room if I do.

Theorist
#14 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:08 AM
Yeah

I organise my M & M's (i know i'm weird)
Scholar
#15 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:51 AM
I organize my m&ms too

Daylight makes me tired.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:50 AM
Hmmm, not really. Sounds like you're part feline (nocturnal)

I cannot fall asleep in bed unless I read some of the book I'm reading at the moment. I've tried but I just end up turning the light back on, getting my book and reading.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
#17 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:51 AM
False.

I can't find anything but MTS to do all day..

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#18 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:53 AM
I have plenty of things to do, I just don't do them XD

I cannot drink coffee unless theres a teaspoon in the mug.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:58 AM
False...

I cannot drink coffee without milk, sugar, and Italian Creme flavoring.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#20 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:07 AM
False. I drink my coffee black. Milk makes me feel sick.

When I'm nervous I crack my knuckles.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:10 AM
True, sometimes.

When I think of <person I <3> I get butterflies.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#22 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:14 AM
No not really.

I try not to wear the same thing too often because I think people will notice.
Mad Poster
#23 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:19 AM
False. I rarely change. Changing into PJs is so overrated.

I wear comfy yet at least black pertaining clothes.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#24 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:34 AM
I do as well.

I'm obsessive about pedicures. I give myself one twice a month.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Mad Poster
#25 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 3:39 AM
No.

I likez black. ^_^

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«

Page 1 of 17