Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 8:24 AM Last edited by sachamagne : 16th Jul 2015 at 12:47 PM.
s4pe crashing
each time i try to use s4pe i got an unhanded error: index out of range when i do that:

File new, then resource add stbl, fill the form then ok.

Once the error raised, nothing works any more...

I can open a package but crash when i modified it with the same error...
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 1:16 PM
Did you unzip s4pe with 7zip when you downloaded it?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
Did you unzip s4pe with 7zip when you downloaded it?

i used the installer.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 5:48 PM
I can make stbls just fine, with the current version too. I dunno, I never used the installers .. maybe try with the regular download instead, in case there is something weird with that installer? That is the only difference I can imagine .. there is only one way to add a stbl AFAIK.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Jul 2015 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
I can make stbls just fine, with the current version too. I dunno, I never used the installers .. maybe try with the regular download instead, in case there is something weird with that installer? That is the only difference I can imagine .. there is only one way to add a stbl AFAIK.

Good catch!
The installer seems to have some issues. I was able to create and save a package with the archive's one.

Thanks