Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 25th Aug 2013 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CocoBoboJojo
Um so, I put this into the mods folder and started up the game. Now the game isn't loading up, am I doing something wrong?

I'm really stumped...

The instructions are in the download post.

How to play this in a fresh kingdom.

Start your game
Pick the ambition you want to play in
Call the kingdom whatever you want, it doesn't matter since, unfortunately the name is stored in the castle file in the download and this one will be called Kerrell Valley anyway.
When it loads into the kingdom save the game.
Shut the game down and go into your saves folder (in my documents/ea/tsm)
Find the folder with the name of the kingdom you just made.
Take the world castle.nhd file from the rar and place it in this folder overwriting the one already there.
Run the game and check the furnished castle shows up for you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
The instructions are in the download post.

Start your game
Call the kingdom whatever you want, it doesn't matter since, unfortunately the name is stored in the castle file in the download and this one will be called Kerrell Valley anyway.
Take the world castle.nhd file from the rar and place it in this folder overwriting the one already there.

Does the file castle.nhd only effect the castle? Any chance to save other buildings?
Scholar
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 3:18 PM
The nhd should contain all the buildings you have in place.
Test Subject
#29 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 9:09 PM
Thank You!!!
Worked great for me! I returned to this after Sims 3 just wasn't working for me. Thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by ChickieTeeta
Here is a castle with a throne room, and 3 bedrooms up the stairs for testing.
The doomsword hilt is also stored for your monarch (the sacrificial monarch found it on his first pit jump) there's just over 1000 simoleans in the treasury.

Start your game
If it does show up please post to say, like I said this is experimental.
If it doesn't show please post to say as well
If this works *fingers crossed* and decorating is your thing, please share =)

Some items in this castle are from pirates and nobles, I don't know what will happen if you're running just the base game, so probably best not to try this file.
Sorry, it didn't occur to me till after I'd finished decorating and exited the game.
I removed all my mods to make this just to be on the safe side, the only mod I kept in was Treeag's testing cheats mod, since the move objects cheat wouldn't work without it (I'm sure it used to)

(To save time in the future for your own stored throne rooms or hopefully downloaded ones, copy the freshly made 1a5tf1l3.dat file and the meta.data file to wherever it is you save your backups or tsm downloads to. To be able to keep these data files separate from the ones from other ambitions make a new folder for it and name that folder by the ambition name the data files were made from or pack them into a rar naming the rar after the ambition they came from, if you do this for each ambition, you'll only have to do it all once, and just copy those files to a new kingdom folder from their backup location in the future) This also means you can start the same kingdom again in any ambition with all the quest points for that ambition available without the need for cheats using the backed up data files and any world castle.nhd file.

Thank you to JadeNightFire for sharing how she saved a throne room from her eternal kingdom.

Test Subject
#30 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 9:16 PM
This thread is clearly from centuries ago, but I just added this throne room to my own, because well -- I'm too lazy.
But I love it! Thanks Chickie! :D
Page 2 of 2