Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 12:10 AM
Default Number of quests completed???
I've earned all of the achievements except for the ones where you have to complete 30 quests with each hero, and the complete 150 quests with a platinum medal. So I was wondering if there were any stats or something about my gameplay, so I could be able to see how many quests I've completed?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:40 PM
I never found one. I just kept playing the heroes that I didn't have the achievement for until I finally got it.
(Course I lost everything so have to start over )
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Aug 2015 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by applebrynn
I've earned all of the achievements except for the ones where you have to complete 30 quests with each hero, and the complete 150 quests with a platinum medal. So I was wondering if there were any stats or something about my gameplay, so I could be able to see how many quests I've completed?

Some may not call them Stats, but you may be able to tell how many quests you have completed by checking in the Book Tab on the quests menu. At this very moment, I cannot recall the exact true name in which this record is called, but it is where you can view your achievements accomplished at any stage. There inside of it are all the achievements of both Pirates and Nobles, and Watcher achievements. The highlighted ones are those you have achieved. It's fairly specific. Hope it helps you.

TC, Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.