Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 9:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Shiny Plumbot Glitch
Just like the title says, sometimes I get a really shiny plumbot, almost like they were made out of oily chrome or something, can anyone help me out here?

P.S. Sorry if this is the wrong category
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 6:19 AM
Could you post a picture and some info about your graphics settings? It's really hard to guess what's going on without a little more info
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orose
Could you post a picture and some info about your graphics settings? It's really hard to guess what's going on without a little more info

My graphical setting are all maxed out except for "Edge Smoothing" (that's disabled)

I have a feeling this is intentional, but it still looks obnoxious when you can barley see the Plumbot's actual color scheme. I can workaround this by using this mod http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=478307 the only problem is it makes the plumbot look a bit too dull.

(The Image isn't too shiny, but it's normally much more shiny)
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
It looks exactly like it's supposed to - Plumbots are made of some sort of metal.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
It looks exactly like it's supposed to - Plumbots are made of some sort of metal.

Ok, I still feel like they should have allowed the player to set the intensity
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
can you post a screenshot of the "after" using the stencile remover mod? I'm kind of curious how it looks now.

It's nothing to crazy, it's just makes the plumbot look like dull rubber