Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:46 AM
Default New bug since the patch, can't use computers and more
So since downloading the new patch I have found that my sims can't use computers, at all, they aren't even clickable in live mode.
Also most of my families won't load and I had to start a new game

Anyone else with similar problems?
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:50 AM
Do you have any CC in?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 4:54 AM
Yeah but I disabled any script mods that I thought might cause conflict and I'm still seeing the issues. I highly doubt custom clothing mods would cause it. The only script mods I still have in are ones supposedly tested and compatible with the patch
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 5:00 AM
The latest patch is only a couple of hours old .. are you sure the creators of said script mod have stated they tested with the release of the 2014-10-01 patch, 1.0.732.20? What patch is "the new patch" you are talking about? I.e. what is your current game version?

Also, please test with *no CC*, custom clothing and other CAS parts can very well crash the game.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 5:05 AM
Ok just tested it again twice, once with all script mods off and the second time with all mods off. It looks like it was custom clothing causing. (now comes the fun part of figuring out which mod caused it)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 5:07 AM
Also, still can't load most of my original families even with all mods off, but I can use the computers again