Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 12:57 PM
Default How do I find the unfurnished price for a lot?
I'm trying to upload a Sims 4 house, but I need to find the unfurnished price for it. How do I do this?

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 2:31 PM
I don't think there is a way actually, which is idiotic. I've found I always just have to place the lot and select unfurnished and that's when you see the unfurnished price. I'm not sure if that would work with a vacated lot however or if the unfurnished option only comes up when you already have sims on the lot, I'd assume both but haven't tested that.

When you do go to place it I believe it will show you the unfurnished and furnished price before you confirm but it is still a pain to have to download it from the gallery only to find it is above your price range.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 3:18 PM
I had to place it unfurnished from the gallery, thanks for the tip

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.