Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2018 at 9:55 PM
Default there goes the freaking patch again!
don't get me wrong i love love looove the new patch came with some good stuff so i went into my game checked out the stuff in the cas and stuff then went to put my enable cc and got off then went back on working fine until it gets to the maxis logo it goes off, and i tried doing the 50/50 thing putting the mods in a needs folder putting my cc in different folders to sort it out one by one but um aalllmoost done and i go to my needs folder and for some reason all my old versions of mods and cc are in there, probably my fault but i didn't bring them back from the recycle folder it is stressing me the freak outtt!!!! im having more stress then i have now v.v
Advertisement
Stupid people are stupid
#2 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Butchwoman
Don't get me wrong, I love love looove the new patch. It came with some good stuff, so I went into my game checked out the stuff in the cas. Then went to put my enable cc and got off, then went back on. It's working fine until it gets to the maxis logo, then it goes off. And I tried doing the 50/50 thing, putting the mods in a needs folder, putting my cc in different folders to sort it out one by one but, um, almost done and I go to my needs folder and for some reason all my old versions of mods and cc are in there, probably my fault, but I didn't bring them back from the recycle folder. It is stressing me the freak outtt!!!! I'm having more stress then i have now v.v

here, fixed your grammar. I probably forgot a few words/letters/punctuation marks, but I think this is easier to read.

Where did you place that "needs" folder? Just pull 50% of you mods to your desktop and see if that fixes it. If not, try the other 50%. It's not hard at all. Just relax, take a deep breath and read carefully!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 10:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
here, fixed your grammar. I probably forgot a few words/letters/punctuation marks, but I think this is easier to read.

Where did you place that "needs" folder? Just pull 50% of you mods to your desktop and see if that fixes it. If not, try the other 50%. It's not hard at all. Just relax, take a deep breath and read carefully!
well sorry for my grammar and like i said i did the 50/50 and didn't work then i tried the mod conflict thing again i had alot of conflicts i deleted and put the almost recently updated mods in and it didn't work either 2 hours i spent on that thing and it didn't work!