Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 11:07 AM
Default Request for Updated "Resource File" for Sims 4
Quote: Originally posted by mflaha55
Problem solved. It appears that I made an error in editing the Resource.cfg file and the program couldn't read my subfolders. Instead of using this format (the correct one),

Priority 500
PackedFile *.package
PackedFile *\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*.package
PackedFile *\*\*\*\*.package

I had everything on one line.

@Niten2301 - The Lumialover_BodyHair v3 mod shows now as well (you'll find the hair "swatches" on the thumbnail on the bottom right).

Hello - I have organised all my content in Sims 4 and it seems like it is a result of the resource file. The quote above from the modder "mflaha55" references editing the file by the creator but it doesn't go into detail. I am not familiar with how to edit the "Resource File" and I was hoping someone would share their knowledge or load a new "updated" version of the file for Sims 4. Please contact me via email or via MTS.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 11:12 AM
Forum Resident
#3 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 12:55 AM
Funky, how in the world did you get the dates included in the folders?
Instructor
#4 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rubytuesday

I assume he just switched the order of the "Name" and "Date Modified" and made sure to sort the files by date. .
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubytuesday

Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
I assume he just switched the order of the "Name" and "Date Modified" and made sure to sort the files by date. .

Hello RubyTuesday & TheSammy58!

TheSammy58 is correct about the window setting and I did just switch how it is displayed. I tested your edited Resource File but it didnt work. It was a great try!!

- Thanks!