Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 10:41 PM
Default If you're looking for some new blogs to read....
I write quite a bit! I currently have a number of blogs going that are all connected back to one blog. I know they're not the best! I don't really mind them being less than perfect! I just do it because it's something I enjoy doing. I enjoy sharing what's in my head with faceless people I'll probably never meet. So here are some links and descriptions of my different blogs :3

o! And let me just say now that all thoughts are welcome, be they feedback, compliments, harsh words, constructive criticism or even right out degrading 0_0 It helps me figure out when I'm doing well and when I need to improve!

So without further ado:

Willabee's Journal is my Mother-Blog! It doubles as a journal about what's going on with me as well as an updates board for all of my blogs. It also is where I link all of my blogs and where all of my blogs link back to. What I mean is, You can find links to all of my blogs at the top of Willabee's Journal, and at the top of all of my other blogs, you can link back to Willabee's Journal! It makes for easy navigation, and raises the curiosity of others who randomly stumble upon my blogs and hopefully leads them to the rest of my blogs!

Of Poetry and Prophecy, often referred to as OP&P, is a blog that I fill with Short Stories, Poetry and odd ramblings and peculiar things. It is probably my more creative blog.

Sundance93 Sims2 is my Sims2 Blog. (I know you're not supposed to mention the sims in this Forum, however, it's just an extension of my blogging which there is much more of. Ergo, I feel obligated to link it... ESPECIALLY on this site!) Anyway, Sundance93 Sims2 is all about sims2 custom content and the game itself. On the blog, I have a Cheats page where I'm trying to compile a clear, useful cheat list. I know they're everywhere!!! But I feel the need to make it a project. I also am hosting links to other resource sites and giving my ratings and suggestions of use. That, and hosting links to all of my custom content throughout the internets and hopefully some tutorial videos. Be they mine or someone elses (with their permission of course!)

Magickology is a blog about Magick and the powers and forces that drive the universe. I'm hoping that in time it becomes a useful source for beginning practitioners of Magick, but for now it's just a nice little blog about Magick. (And if you don't know much about magick and think I'm making the same typo over and over: In the world of us magick practitioners, we define Magick with a k as being nature and energy magick, whereas magic without a k is simply stage magic and illusion!)

The Dearlies is a particularly useful blog! It offers me a way to get it all out there without always having to be direct in who I'm talking to or about. It's a very useful tool that I think other people should mirror as well! It's kind of like the practice of writing letters to people when you're upset and then hiding them away... in my case, I post them for the world to see! And usually do so artfully :3

Thought of the day! : And what say you? is a blog where I write food for thought as well as words of wisdom and hope. It's meant to be a useful resource for those that maybe need some guidance or perhaps just need to hear something NICE for a change!!!

Randomly Noisematic was a boredom project that I rolled out just last night because I was surfing Youtube even more than usual and wanted to make a blog for sharing all the fun little findings I happen to cross. So I've made an ad-free, no-donate-button-to-be-found, purely social blog for sharing my YouTube findings!

That about covers the blogs that I have open to the public at the current time! However, there are probably more to come! Also, from my Mother-Blog, you can be linked to my Facebook and Twitter, which likes and follows are ALWAYS appreciated :3 And you can also find a link to my YouTube on the Mother-Blog as well! At current, it is relatively barren and void of real creativity...... but I am going to be posting better things very soon!!!!

Thanks all for reading :3 And please! Feel free to visit, comment, share etc etc etc!!
Hearts and hearts and lotsa love!
~sundance93

Check out my YouTube channels! Click Here