Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 2:42 AM
Default Missing Mail
Hello this is my first post in the forum and I like very much the stuff in here.

Im having problem with the glitch in the mail when Im not in home the postman dont deliver the mail and I have problems with bills.

I tryed the mod No More Missing Mail but its outdated after the december 2016 patch.

I need some help to solve or if someone have an updated mod to solve this problem to send.

Thank you for the attention
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 4:14 AM
Have you made sure yo dont have a mod installed that is causing your problem? It sounds like an outdated mod. Remove all mods and run the game. If the mail comes then you will have to slowly add your mods back until you work out which one is causing your game to play up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 12:04 PM
I receive the mails fine until I start to work in the day of the postman comes to deliver the mail.

The error message is this "I couldn't reach your mail box, but I managed to throw the mail in there. Good luck getting it back out!"

I saw in some forums in some posts in 2015, this is a bug unsolved.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 1:01 AM
I've seen this message as well regarding my mail, and I have yet to receive any mail...what should I do? I have no CC or mods downloaded my game is completely vanilla.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2017 at 2:14 AM
Are you unable to pay your bills at all? There are other options of going into the cell phone or on a computer and paying the bills. Are you having issues with other things being delivered? Like...geo samples and pen pal post cards?
Instructor
#6 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:46 AM
Same here. Did you find the solution since?
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tipoual
Same here. Did you find the solution since?

This is an old thread. My game is fully patched and i have heaps of mods and cc. I am getting mail. You most likely need to update a mod. As we all have different mods no one can really say what one of yours is needing an update. 50/50 method is the only way.