Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 7:58 PM
Default Could someone test my lot?
This is my first lot upload for sims 4 and I'm kinda new to having to actually use s4pe to upload a lot here which is why I'd love to ask if someone could quickly check out wether or not this lot shows up in their tray and is useable?
That way I know if I did things right for future lots as well. I'd be very grateful!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Jasmea_LakeviewLibrary.zip (231.1 KB, 19 downloads) - View custom content
Description: For testing purposes!
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 8:30 PM
You can easily check that out yourself if you temporarily empty your Tray folder (i.e. move all the files elsewhere) =)

I can also test it later, I'm just not on the TS4 computer right now.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2015 at 8:43 PM
I did and it shows up fine for me, I just want to make sure it works for other people as well and that I didn't make any mistake that only shows when the lot is downloaded / used by others.
If it's working fine for you (or anyone else) as well then I followed your tutorial fine and can just continue to package the lots this way. I just want to be extra-sure about that because it's
going to be annoying if I package several lots this way and then it turns out that they don't work for others for some odd reason.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 9:09 PM
OK, took a little while until I got back to the TS4 machine.

Seems to work fine; I only can't actually place it since I haven't patched yet. See screenshot below.
Screenshots

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 3:52 AM
Ah alright I'll notify downloaders about that. I don't think there's anything I can actually do to fix it.
Thanks a lot for your help!

~ formerly known as trüffelschaf ~
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2015 at 9:00 AM
Fix what? You aren't supposed to be able to use lots built with a higher game version, so there's nothing to fix about that.