Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Muti-Generational Townhomes

by Astonneil Posted 18th Jul 2018 at 5:08 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2018 at 7:38 PM by Astonneil

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 5:35 PM
Definitely something I missed. I love seeing families grow but that loading screen...
Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Luckk
Definitely something I missed. I love seeing families grow but that loading screen...
Thank you for sharing!

Tell me about it! I have thousands of files of CC. It's torture watching it load lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 11:23 AM
Great idea! You are an amazing builder, I love the design of you townhomes and the layout. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MistyGem1010
Great idea! You are an amazing builder, I love the design of you townhomes and the layout. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks so much! I spent 2 days on this, so that really means a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 9:11 PM
This is great I have a multi-generational family each gen had 10-11 children and so on so they are pretty much the only family in Newcrest. This will keep some of them housed together. It's a beautiful build. Thanks for taking the time to do this. ❤️
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 10:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by neuroticnelly
This is great I have a multi-generational family each gen had 10-11 children and so on so they are pretty much the only family in Newcrest. This will keep some of them housed together. It's a beautiful build. Thanks for taking the time to do this. ❤️

I had the same problem. My family is in Newcrest too. That's where the original build was :D
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 4:30 PM
I love this idea thanks so much for making it :)