Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#1026 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 9:14 PM

Early the next morning, (only a couple of hours after our night owl Casey finally went to bed). Logan gets up to get around for his first day of work.

Typically I like guys in a uniform but I don't know how I feel about this outfit....

Casey gets up as well, and throws up. Strange right? Must be something she ate She feels fine afterwards, and after catching a couple more of hours of sleep, she decides it'll be okay to go in to work as long as she takes it easy.

After work, Logan hits the gym, wanting to gain a little muscle~ Casey and his work schedules basically make it impossible for them to interact until late afternoon.

Meanwhile, Casey gets some astonishing news. She had been talking to a coworker about her morning sickness, and suspecting that it might be something, her friend offered to run a few tests for her after work. Turns out, she's pregnant! Casey is ecstatic and desperately wants a girl. She's been placed on maternity leave from the hospital.

Almost immediately after getting the news she throws up again... This time she wasn't able to make it to the toilet fast enough. How embarrassing!

Casey is eager to share the news with Logan, however he doesn't share the excitement. He wasn't really looking forward to being a dad, especially this early on in the marriage. And he's a little hurt that Casey went off the birth control without even telling him about it! The couple get into a brief spat and both go to bed pretty upset with each other.

However, in the middle of the night, they wind up cuddling which I thought was pretty cute. :3 They just can't stay mad at each other for long.

The next day, when Logan gets up to go to work. Quincy is quick to take his spot on the bed. I don't mind pets being on the furniture so long as they don't get up on the counters so I let him sleep there and keep Casey company.

Even though she is still on maternity leave, Casey still likes to keep busy. She cleans the house up, and reads a pregnancy book to prepare herself for the oncoming years of child rearing.

Logan comes home in a much better mood. He got a promotion at work! The couple embrace, making up for their brief spat last night.

Logan's decided that one kid won't hurt. He'll do his best to provide for the child, but is still pretty nervous about not being a good dad. Little does he know, Casey is still planning for that big family. xD

The following day, things start to fall apart in the apartment. Casey's morning soap shows are interrupted when the TV shorts out and then the kitchen sink springs a leak. I forgot to mention this, but her father raised her to be capable of handling things on her own. So while Logan is still at work, she pulls out a wrench to fix the sink.

Logan finally gets home and Casey goes to greet him.... But then her water breaks! I find this picture to be pretty funny. Logan is in the back, freaking out while Casey is making faces and kinda not calm herself. Meanwhile you have Quincy, who sees his chance and jumps up on the counter, knowing he won't be reprimanded this time. XD

Logan gets to the hospital and she gives birth to a baby boy, with the Insane and Clumsy traits (I randomized them as the challenge said to do). They decide to call him Abe. We won't know if Abe is the heir or not until he ages into a toddler, however I don't think Casey is going to wait to find out. They get home and put Abe to bed without much trouble.

It seems like everything is falling apart in this cheap apartment! Not long after fixing the TV, the shower starts to leak, giving Logan quite a headache.

The next day is the Summer festival, so Casey and Logan have the day off. Casey asks Logan to feed Abe while she cleans house. This is his first time holding his son and he's a little awkward about it. Nevertheless he gets the job done and quickly puts his son back into the crib.

They hire a babysitter so that Logan and Casey can get out of the house and go to the festival. They have a lot of fun and Logan was glad to get a little alone time with Casey without the baby around.

On their way back, they take a little 'break' in the Elevator. Hey it was one of their wishes so why not? It turns out, the babysitter had no idea what she was doing. Casey had to calm down a very distressed Abe while Logan cooked supper that night.

Poor Casey had to wake up three separate times that night. Twice because of a crying baby and once because she got sick! Could she be pregnant again already?!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1027 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 6:09 PM
I wound up playing a little longer last night after my last post... I tend to get really involved in stuff when I get really interested, I can't help it. :3

Picking up from where we left off, after a very, very long night because Abe is a little turd, Casey was finally able to get a little sleep. When she woke up, she threw up AGAIN, and it was confirmed, she's pregnant! She's pretty nervous though... Earlier she got the fertility treatment to better her chances with having more kids, but she didn't tell Logan about it. She was planning on it, but now that she's given him the news that he's going to have more kids, she doesn't want to add that to it as well.

Thanks to Abe, Logan isn't really enjoying being home right now, so he picked up an extra shift at work. But because of this, he got a promotion! I think by the end of the night he reached level 4 in his career ladder so that's pretty good. It pays to suck up to your boss I guess. XD

After finally getting her son to go to sleep, Casey picked up the pregnancy book again and finished reading it. Now she wants Logan to do the same, but I don't think I'll force him. He's already freaked out enough.

This could not be a more accurate family photo! Abe has once again woken his parents up in the middle of the night! Thank goodness Logan did not have work the next day or else he would've been pretty grumpy at his job.

It's Abe's birthday! Since he hasn't really seen anyone, the party is quite small. Actually it's only Casey, because Logan escaped to the gym lol. At least we'll get to know if he's the heir or not...

Annnnnnnnnnnnd he isn't, but I can totally forgive him for being such a brat earlier. This kid is freaking adorable! Abe has his daddy's hair, but his mommy's eyes and skin.

Logan is quite obssessive about his work out schedule. Most of his promotions have been thanks to oportunities and sucking up to the boss, so he's seriously slacking in his skills with athletics. He spends his day off, working out in the apartment.

Meanwhile, Casey starts teaching Abe how to walk. I guess there isn't enough room in the apartment so she takes him downstairs to the lobby.

And of course her water would break then. She has to leave Abe alone and hurry to the hospital. Logan goes downstairs to get their son and they boys wait up in apartment for her to return!

She gives birth to twins! Both girls, their names are Bailey and Cameron. I forgot to write down what their traits were though sorry...

Thanks to the new additions, we had to move Abe's crib to the living room and sell poor Quincy's sleeping chair to make room. The apartment is getting quite cramped. Looks like the Zander family will have to start thinking of moving.

Logan is furious! He's found out about Casey's fertility treatment and is upset that his wife has gone behind his back yet again. Casey is upset as well. She doesn't understand why Logan can't be happy about their growing family.

The following night, both have calmed down a little bit. Casey did not get maternity leave for this pregnancy, so she had to go back to work. She doesn't mind though since she wants to be just as successful in her career as her husband. When she returns home, Logan and Casey sit down and have some cake left over from Abe's birthday. All is not forgiven quite yet, but they do talk things out and start discussing the possibility to move to a bigger home.
Scholar
#1028 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 6:44 PM
I am going to start thic challenge with a sim from my 100 bc should have an update soon
Test Subject
#1029 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 12:05 AM
Can your founder get a job? I would not think so but i'm just curious
Scholar
#1030 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 11:44 PM
Hi, I have started this challenge with a sim from my Baby challenge, Jessica Starling, her traits were randomly generated in game and I just changed hates the outdoors to dislikes children
My Founder- Her children will need pink skins, purple hair and eyes to become heir.

She soon met, romanced and married Chester Swain who had a teenage daughter who went straight for art school.

They soon had their first child, a Little boy they named Charles but he only met 2 of the criteria so couldn't be named heir so they tried for their 2nd

Chester got abducted and ended up giving birth to a Alien baby which he decided to keep.
Test Subject
#1031 Old 3rd Dec 2015 at 9:52 PM
I think i might give it a try
Test Subject
#1032 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 3:43 AM
Has anyone finished this?
Test Subject
#1033 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 11:26 PM Last edited by SnowieSimmels : 19th Dec 2015 at 1:37 AM.

This is my babe Arid Redson [Last name is because of her Red hair and eyes]

Anyways..

20 kids later

Meet Bread Redson -.-

The kids before him were:
Brad, Bridget, Bart, Beatrice, Bailey, Brooke, Barberry, Begonia, Blaze, Barney [Yes that name omg], Blood Orange, Bee, Banana, Bergamot, Butter, Buttercup, Butterbut, Butterscotch & Bacon.

Twins:
Brad & Bridget
Butter & Buttercup

Quads [I littery did not cheat for these]:
Bart, Beatrice, Bailey & Brooke
Barberry, Begonia, Blaze & Barney
Blood Orange, Bee, Banana & Bergamot
Butternut, Butterscotch, Bacon & Bread

Brad, Bart, Barberry, begonia, Blaze, Blood Orange, Banana & Bread are males.
Test Subject
#1034 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 4:25 PM
Has anyone finished this challenge?
Test Subject
#1035 Old 19th Dec 2015 at 4:52 PM
I am going to try combined challenge of this and Island of Midnight Sun.
My main character here is called James Cameron a.k.a. Avatar.
He has blue skin tone, blue eyes and blue hair.
Test Subject
#1036 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 9:11 PM
I have sent Avatar to France twice to get some fruits but horses and deers have spoiled all the plants.
So I had to install Nraas Register mod to remove all random pets and paparazzis.
On the first trip James Cameron a.k.a. Avatar met special salesman Charlotte Dubois.
On the second trip, Avatar has made her his good friend and also took new seeds and vegetables and fruits and two portions of Ambrosia.

After Avatar returned home he invited Charlotte and proposed her

The first son, James Avatar2 Cameron, has light blue skin and blue eyes but dark eyebrows.

The first daughter, Cameroon, has blue skin blue eyebrows but dark eyes.
Test Subject
#1037 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 6:56 AM Last edited by SydneyIzMe : 22nd Dec 2015 at 7:00 AM. Reason: Forg
Oh, hi guys! If you read my comment I started a challenge on xbox with a Sim named Blue Fireheart. Time flew by and I forgot to post for a while. But sadly, my disk drive broke, and until I get a new one or fx it, I'll be doing a challenge on the computer! But first, let's do a quick explanation on what happened...

Blue has pale blue hair, tan roots, and pale purple highlights (which is the same color as her eyes)

Blue went out and talked to her neighbor, Marcel. After a while they got married. Marcel had brown hair and eyes, and I thought "Ooh... this might be tough". Blue got preggers, and after watching tons of kids TV, reading pregnancy books, and listening to kids music, she gave birth to twin girls, Alleria and Fia. Alleria is the heir. Yay! Fia has blonde hair... Blonde?!?!?! A LOOOONG time later, Alleria and Fia became teens, and, as I always do, I gave them a little hair style and clothes makeover. And that's when my disk drive broke. Yay.

And that's my story.

EDIT: FIA has the purple eyes, forgot that :P
Test Subject
#1038 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 10:21 PM
Update on the Redson's:

Bread's spouse Bella gave us our special little heiress [above]

The kid's from Bella were all girls.. Heir on the fourth kid!! Ya.

Order:
Cinder, Crescent, Cinderella, Cress.

Cinder and Crescent were both single births while Cinderella and Cress are twins.
Test Subject
#1039 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SnowieSimmels

This is my babe Arid Redson [Last name is because of her Red hair and eyes]

Anyways..

20 kids later

Meet Bread Redson -.-

The kids before him were:
Brad, Bridget, Bart, Beatrice, Bailey, Brooke, Barberry, Begonia, Blaze, Barney [Yes that name omg], Blood Orange, Bee, Banana, Bergamot, Butter, Buttercup, Butterbut, Butterscotch & Bacon.

Twins:
Brad & Bridget
Butter & Buttercup
:
Quads [I littery did not cheat for these]:
Bart, Beatrice, Bailey & Brooke
Barberry, Begonia, Blaze & Barney
Blood Orange, Bee, Banana & Bergamot
Butternut, Butterscotch, Bacon & Bread

Brad, Bart, Barberry, begonia, Blaze, Blood Orange, Banana & Bread are males.

How did you get so many quads?
Lab Assistant
#1040 Old 27th Jan 2016 at 6:30 AM Last edited by DevonNoel1 : 29th Jan 2016 at 3:48 AM.
Hello all you simmers,

Well to start I want to do the Perfect Genetics challenge, for the sims 4, but sims 3 style. There will be a few changes of course, and I will do a few things that are not for the challenge but for story telling.

Well today we start with the creation of my sims. I am making a teen, and an older brother. Their names are, Brody, and Cierra. Cierra is the last of the pure aliens on her planet. Her older half brother Brody's genetic line is too diluted to carry on the proud family line. So the task of birthing the next heir falls to Cierra. She must breed with humans, and other types of aliens' alike until she has a pure heir to take over for her. With Brody at her side we hope she is up to the challenge.
Cierra is a teen so she has some growing up to do, while she ages up her brother will go out and try to spread his 'seed' maybe making future breeding partners for Cierra's grandchildren. For this challenge Cierra has to get a child with all three traits (Hair, Eyes, Skin) Wish me luck lol.

Cierra- The teen alien.

Brody- Young Adult 'Supervisor'

Katrina Caliente was the first victim. She threw up so I am pretty sure she is pregnant. She was too fast and I couldn't get the money shot. I later got a call that Katrina Caliente had Quadruplets. ...yea I have a mod in that I forgot about. Phillip, Irvin, Antoine, and Ted.

The next victim was Anita Bingham. I have no idea after two whoo-hoos if she is pregnant or not, but I will hunt her down in manage worlds and try to get her in a house. I saw Anita Bingham pass by my house, she is now a neighbor and my guess pregnant. Anita Just called and said she had triplets Agustin, Gilberto, and Randall.

The next potential baby momma is Nancy Landgrab, but I have yet to gain any info that might suggest she is pregnant. (Or a picture of her)

Poppy Horne was the next woman Brody seduced, and then I moved her into town.

Then I decided Brody should settle down...at least for a while. He met, and married Bo Sweeney. She is a wild child, but I think they will work well together.
Test Subject
#1041 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 1:45 AM Last edited by AnnaKuchiki : 13th Feb 2016 at 12:54 AM.
So I just started this today and this is who I've gotten as my founder. http://puu.sh/n2eeb.jpg. Blue hair and light grey/white eyes. (Hope you guys can see the picture I love her already and I haven't even gotten her out of Cas yet!)

Lynn Ashcraft is her name. The Ashcraft family is a powerful known name in her home town and she was wanted by every rich male around cause she was the sole heir to her fathers money.

Her traits are:
Artistic
Handy
Genius
Dislikes Children
Computer Wiz

Her LTW is Master Romancer woohoo with 5 different sims in 5 different places. This shall be fun!

Kids so far:
Tom - Blue hair and brown eyes. No Heir. http://puu.sh/n33Ag.jpg
Ava - All her father. Black hair and brown eyes. - no heir.
Eva - Black hair and mother's eyes.
Eawn - Black hair and Mother's eyes. No Heir
Ivan - Heir!!!! Blue hair and light grey/white eyes!!!
Test Subject
#1042 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:39 AM
Looks like I have lost this challenge. My original character has died, and none of his offsprings have the same skin, eye and hair color altogether.
Probably I shouldn't have tried to follow the hardest rule.
Also the wife from France kept wanting to become a stylist... however, it is possible to fulfill her wish on the island... I was trying to combine perfect genetics and Midnight Sun challenge...
Test Subject
#1043 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 6:11 PM
I only had one kid and she had the right hair, skin AND eyes for my 3rd gen, on my first it took me 3 tries
Test Subject
#1044 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 3:05 AM
Me and my brother are doing this. Our founder has reddish orangish hair and neon green eyes. So far she had twins a boy and a girl. Hoping one of them is the heir
Test Subject
#1045 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 2:43 AM
Wow. Not a reply in a month? Lets fix tht. i haven't posted in a while i created my own challenge and got obssesed with it then took me bout 5 trys to age my triplets up in my current household then me and my minecraft friend made her and her ideal husband, and i thought of a cool story plot and got obssesed with that. Then i figured out bandicam and Youtube so i started recording stuff and was obssesed with doing it and i realized you couldnt hear my voice cause i listened to my playlist of songs while recording and i only had the free version of bandi cam so i could only record 10 mins a a time and i didnt like doing like 3 parts just for the first episode so i redid it and then paused it and played with it paused for 3 days cause i didnt feel like recording plus my mom and brother dunno and i would get in trouble for it and my brother keeps playing rockband in the living room so that brings us to today. Last i left off tht i remember the girls threw a sleepover party. The guests were arriving and i was making them look good when my game crashed and then i got addicted to other save files. Where all the people been?! Starglow where u been what happens in 3rd gen im dying to know how long i takes this time to get a heir!!!
Lab Assistant
#1046 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 10:33 PM
Some of my Ogdens so far (it's a Midnight Sun Challenge & a prettacy as well):

The A kids, first generation born on the island: Aslan (standing), Arya, Armin & Asia (heir).
Mum & dad are Tahiya and Lester.

4th generation born on the island:
1) Dexter, 2) Dorian, 3) Delilah (heir), 4) Wu (mum), 5) Chimeree (dad), 6) Damon, 7) Daria, 8) Deeta, 9) Darius, 10) Devendra.

5th generation:
1) Emerson, 2) Emmanuel, 3) Errol, 4) Esteban, 5) Esther, 6) Efraim, 7) Delilah (mum), 8) Gustave (dad), 9) Edgar, 10) Evita,
11) Emilia, 12) Edith, 13) Eden (AN HEIR FINALLY!!)

Absolutely Cuckoo - I'm Surrounded By Idiots
Pollard - a Boolprop EPIC challenge
Field Researcher
#1047 Old 21st Apr 2016 at 10:19 PM
Some lovely pictures! Meet my heir, Rorey Killian. Pink hair and some weird neon green eyes. She likes to wear very colorful clothes. Rorey is a free spirit, loves to play the guitar and of course dislikes children. She already got a boyfriend to start the challenge and make some babies!

Happy-Go-Lucky
Field Researcher
#1048 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 12:21 AM
Rorey Killian and Ben Chapo didn't wait to long to start there own family. Rorey didn't want to go to the hospital and gave birth at home.

The were lucky! There first born was the perfect heir, Sam Killian

(i age up the babies quickly)
Rorey dislikes children and can't put herself to make any siblings for Sam. Still she got a lot of love for her firstborn. She and Ben are spoiling Sam a lot. Ben really wants more children but Rorey just is not in to children.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Field Researcher
#1049 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 12:31 AM
Rorey and Ben gave Sam a amazing birthday party.

They didn't had much money but the spent it all on Sam. Rorey just started a career in de music branche. Ben started off a career as a small time thief, breaking in to peoples houses. He was ready to do everything to give Sam anything he needed.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Test Subject
#1050 Old 22nd Apr 2016 at 1:48 AM
Its been a while since i posted and a lot has happened. Lets start off with saying this, My founders husband Doug has been reading his inventing book every chance and finally mastered the inventing skill so he could build a time machiene. While trying to figure out how to invent it an acident happened and he caught on fire. he almost didnt make it to the bathroom in time. He finally invented it and we placed it down and had him and my founder try for a baby in it. I did it bout 3 times thinking it was a maybe chance trying only to get 1. One came out and her name was Lara. I have a harder challengethe heir needs to have the hair,eyes, and to be a mermaid. Lara had all 3 and i gotta say SHE WAS FUGLY! And the fugly award goes to.........Lara before i makeovered her! So i fixed her head and eyes and nose and she was good. I makeovered her and she looked awesome. I brought her a bed and rearranged the girls room so i could fit her bed. Then a few hours later another comes out. it was a boy and didnt have the eyes so i deleted him. Then ANOTHER COMES same thing so i deleted him too. We alreadyhave a heir we got her on the 2nd try of pregnancy out of triplets. Her names Paige and her sisters Hannah and Amelia got none and hair and mermaid. to clairfy Paige= Hair,Eyes,& Scales. Hannah= None. Amelia=Hair & Scales. Anyways they have a older brother and twin baby brothers but Mason(the older bro) was finally a young adult and i didnt need him and Quinten( My Bff made me name him it idek why) & Vex(named after my mc friend) Wernt heirs so i kicked them out. I almost forgot tk say i love xsimsugars videos so when i saw the past babys name was Lara so i changed it to Laura after xsimsugar! I love both Laura and Paige but what should i do because i have 2 heirs! Lemme know guys! Right now Dougs a firefighter level 3 And Sheritas a doctor level 5 Resident! The rest of the girls are teens and just waiting for them to get on the honor roll! Amelia has the gutair skill and before she moves out im getting her a job in music and Hannah has the gardening skill and i hope you can registeras a self employed gardner! I think i will keep hannah to help with the kids when its time for gen 2!
Page 42 of 46