Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 9:06 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Default The Sims 3 is freezing a lot of times
Let me explain. I got The Sims 3 with some expansion packs. I wanted to play it again since I didn't play it in ages.

Here's my issue. Firstly, the loading screens between the intro and save selection and the one that actually loads the save is quite long, up to 10 minutes both. Also, saving takes a few minutes. Is that a general issue?
Secondly, and most importantly, it lags. There aren't any glitches or anything, just lags. For example, I'm better off using Normal and Fast speed than Ultra and Ultra Through Action since it lags so bad I rather use Fast when I go to sleep. Sometimes my Sim does an action and you can see he's doing it, but the time stops for a few seconds and then it resumes. The map loads fine, scrolling on it makes it lag a bit. Usually when I load a place it lags a little, when it loads it works mostly fine. The CAS doesn't work very well, it usually takes around a minute just to load the shirts, then a minute to load the pants etc.

I have to note that I've got a laptop, it's not powerful or anything but it should make the game run on Medium without a problem (I'm running it on Low but running it on Medium doesn't really make a difference, I can also run it on High but it runs a little slower then). I had Windows 8.1, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 via the free update. I don't use mods at all, and I tried using Overwatch. It helped a bit, but the issue is still not solved. As I wrote, I have some expansion and stuff packs, but not all.

Please help me or else I'll have to play the PS3 version.

Any help is appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 2:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
post your device config

My bad. I'm not at home so I cannot tell you the exact models, but here you go:

CPU - Intel Celeron (not sure which model) Dual Core ~1.83GHz
GPU - Intel HD Graphics (dxdiag said ~1.8GB, but since it's integrated the available size is much smaller)
RAM - 4GB
OS - Windows 10 Pro

I'll check the exact models as soon as I get home. The laptop is low-end for today's standards, but it should run The Sims 3 on Low or Medium, so I'm a bit confused. Some newer games like CS:GO (which shouldn't even run) work without a problem on Low (maybe a slight slowdown here and there but far from unplayable).

The Sims 3 is far from unplayable, but the lagging kinda bugs me, so if there's anything I can do please tell me if you know.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 5:47 PM
You can't play with that spec.

main issue is that you need 8GB of RAM. Win 10 will take 2 GB, and Intel HD itself will take 500-800MB of RAM... so that leaves you with barely 1-2GB of RAM to play, the game requires 4GB itself.

The CPU is also very weak, you typically want a min of an i3 dual with at least... 2.0 to 2.6 gHz. But it will run with that if you lower the details etc... main problem is still the RAM.

Look, i3 processors didn't even exist at the time The Sims 3 came out and it should work even with a Pentium 4 processor (I once played it with a 2.8GHz Pentium 4 PC, it ran better than on this laptop). The Sims 3 uses only 2GBs of RAM, with a custom patch making it use 4GBs. Windows 10 requires a computer with at least 2GBs, but doesn't use the whole 2GBs.

I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but the requirements you mentioned could work with some of the more recent games, not a game from 2008.
My better PC is currently being repaired, but who knows how long that'll take.

So, The Sims 3 WORKS, but occasionally lags. That's the issue. It's NOT unplayable, but it is distracting.

Thanks for the help, though.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Nov 2017 at 10:51 PM
Would you care for another opinion, perhaps?

The Minimum System Requirements for the base game, no EPs, no patches, in 2009 for players who would have been on Win XP or Vista were understated at the time and are no longer relevant today anyway.

It doesn't matter what year the i3 processor came out. What most players find is that on 1.x GHz Celerons, they cannot even get their game launched if they are carrying any EPs from LateNite and beyond; the processor just cannot keep up with the barrage of instructions being thrown at it and the player ends up looking at nothing but a pretty black screen or their desktop. If you can get further than that, just getting the game launched and a world loaded with LN or any EPs beyond that, regardless of how well it then runs, you are already ahead of the curve. (note: which EPs you have in play matters, the Stuff Packs do not)

The game has been Large Address Aware (LAA) and will try to reach for up to just short of 4 GB( ~3.7) of RAM all by itself ever since Patch 1.17, no customizing needed, and will be very unhappy if it can't get what it wants (instability, lag, Error12s). That 2 GB limit is ancient history except on Macs. Pets, Seasons, probably IP and ITF would be out of the question on that combo, especially with the integrated graphics chip and not enough RAM on Win 10. Playing unfixed worlds that are already known to be problematic on any system such as Bridgeport, Isla Paradiso, or any world that is overpopulated, will make things much worse if any of these are relevant.

Yes, the game should be playable up to a point on that hardware combo -- the base game with perhaps a couple of the earliest EPs on low resolution and with the lowest of the graphics settings in Game Options. NRaas Overwatch, ErrorTrap, Traffic, Register, and GoHere should help at least a little. MasterController's Compact View option can help reduce or eliminate CAS Category lag. But in many cases when lag strikes and the game stutters, there really aren't going to be any solutions that will effectively make things better. Whether it plays just well enough, with or without the mod help, to still be any fun and get you through the interim period where your regular PC is being repaired of course would be up to you to decide, but I would suggest finding as many ways as possible to relieve stress on the games being played.
Scholar
#7 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:09 AM Last edited by pretenshus : 7th Nov 2017 at 12:35 AM.
Not to highjack this thread but I play on a Vista with intel pentium and it "works" for me. I play tiny worlds and I'm always switching out custom content and saves, as well as EPs, but for the most part my game runs smoothly.

I'm not really sure about your play style so I can't say much but maybe you may have to adjust and compromise a bit more...
I learned caw specifically so I could make worlds as bg compatible as possible. I also learned some other workarounds that cant be discussed on this site I typically only play IP, LN, WA, AMB, and SEA but only a combo of 3 at a time. My graphics are all med except my sims and their textures which I keep high
-----------------------------
based on the technical expertise of the other posters in this thread I clearly have no idea what I'm talking about BUT
I would love for them to tell me whether or not I should be running a sims on this dino laptop

Windows vista home premium
Pentium dual core(R) T4200 @ 2.00 ghz
My RAM is also 4GB
and my computer must always be plugged in

I already know its gonna implode but I'm thinking later than sooner with the way I play...
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Swetzie
The laptop is low-end for today's standards, but it should run The Sims 3 on Low or Medium, so I'm a bit confused.

You can play TS3 with Celeron, but that would be Base Game only with no EPs/SPs CCs Mods and patch to have a considerable "fair" gaming experience, don't even patch your BG only with 1.67 if you have disk version to avoid lags/freezes problems, you may have some little amount of mods to add, but no CCs to BG, but then you'll have to do it the old way to add mods to the game.

If you still confused by comparing TS3 with other games, first TS3 have issues with the game itself especially with lags/freezes once it's being add with EPs/SPs CCs and/or being patched to 1.67, while mods are not that cruel to the game because you can check them easily if the mods are problematic or not, but even with BG only with no EPs/SPs/CCs/Mods/and Patches, the game will eventually lags and freezes when the world you're playing gets more populated and more complex.. like maybe when you reached the 20s or 30s something sims generations (depends on how you play it).

And yes for today's computing standard, Celeron is one of the low end computer line-up from Intel but not the lowest one anymore, the Intel Atom is now the lowest end for today's computing standard. So you need to understand first on how TS3's problems characteristic and what's the difference when using more powerful computer, because even with the most power computer, TS3 will lags and freezes eventually when you reach at that point of populations and more complex world, that is when the game actually bottlenecking the processor, you'd have to start over with new game or make changes to the current game so it won't bottleneck the processor no matter how powerful the processor is.

So it doesn't mean you can't play TS3 with Celeron, but you need to make adjustments to make TS3 (and the way how you play it) fits your Celeron's performance, not the other way around, because even with the most powerful processor, TS3 will make that powerful processor like a fool when it comes to TS3 without understanding TS3's characteristic problems, let alone those adjustments, even running TS3 without making the newer graphics recognized by TS3 may make the game to lags and freezes, and aside from all of the above, it still not to mentioned why do you also need FPS limiter when playing TS3 as well
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 9:51 AM Last edited by Swetzie : 7th Nov 2017 at 10:11 AM.
Maybe I just don't understand it. Oh well, thank you all for detailed explainations. Guess I'll just try the base game without the expansions and see if the performance is improved. Or I'll just bear with it, the game is surprisingly playable since you guys said that it shouldn't even work. Or I'll just play The Sims 2, that one works great (aside from having some graphical glitches when moving the screen). Or I'll play the PS3 version. Or I'll wait for my stronger laptop to get repaired. That one got a much more powerful CPU, but unfortunately the RAM is still 4GBs. Maybe it'll work better.

So, from what you people say, it's even a wonder the game runs so good. However, does anyone know some adjustments I can make to make the game run better? There has to be something.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, does anybody know which expansions are eating the lowest amount of performance?

EDIT2: I just saw igazor's reply, I'll try using those tools, but I think I'll go with the base game. It's just kinda hard parting with the expansions since I paid for them, but better that than nothing.
Instructor
#11 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 12:02 PM
However, does anyone know some adjustments I can make to make the game run better? There has to be something.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, does anybody know which expansions are eating the lowest amount of performance?

Most of the adjustments to improve the gameplay experience is mostly by editing the world you're planning to play, either using CAW or Edit Town would work, reducing and limiting the total of Sims and simplifying the houses, roads, routings and other buildings will improve your gameplay experience.

Using Mods like Awesome Mod and NRASS MC SP etc will also improve the gameplay, but since you want to try with BG only then it's better not to patch your BG to any higher version of patch, so you would need to add those Mods in the old way when no patch were being applied.

The reason for not patching the BG, is because what the patch do to BG, it will enabled the ability for BG to link with its related EPs/SPs, but in consequences you will have conflicts duplicates and corrupts between your Fullbuild0.package installation file vs Deltabuild0.package file that coming from the patch, these conflicts duplicates and corrupts will have an impact on slowing your loading time in general but not much on contributing lags/freezes to the game.. as lags/freezes are mostly because of the complexity of the world and the total Sims being played. Note: to get rid those conflicts duplicates and corrupts between your Fullbuild0.package installation file vs Deltabuild0.package file, you'll need S3PE to removed them. And this is the reason why I recommend not to patch your BG, if you want to try to play BG only, then you won't need any patch at all.

And because that how basically what patch do to the game, is not about which any EPs/SPs have the lowest effect affecting the game, the more you add the more workload to your Celeron and RAM, and that's already slowing down your loading time even without the conflicts duplicates and corrupts between your Fullbuild0.package installation file vs Deltabuild0.package file after you cleaned them with S3PE. And as for lags and freezes, that's more to do with the world you're going to play whether you have EPs/SPs installed or not.
Scholar
#12 Old 7th Nov 2017 at 1:48 PM

I think your system is slightly better than the OP's.
- Your CPU is better I believe, I can be wrong. But basically Celerons are the lowest junk grade Intel GPU. They rarely run at the marketed frequency due to their design, power/heat throttle.
- You are running on Vista, older OS tends to use less RAM and less background processes.

Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 12:29 PM
In addition to the good advice by otheres for your system specs you might want to consider doing some game clean up. The Tips For Better Game Performance Document has some good suggestions that might help you out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 6:43 AM
Okay, the specs for my other computer are slightly better. It's a HP 15-ac006nm. It still has 4GB of RAM, but it has a 1.9GHz dual-core Pentium 3825U processor (which means it's better since the other one is a Celeron) and a 1GB dedicated AMD Radeon R5 M330 graphics card (which is considered low-end but hey, better dedicated than integrated). Should it work at least slightly better?
The guy has been repairing it for like a month and a half now, the HDD died and I needed to change it, but I wasn't too confident myself. I'm going to call him today and ask him what is he doing so long.

Other than that... I found a copy of Windows 7 and tried to install it on my laptop (since it's obviously not designed for Windows 10, it lagged like hell after I installed the last update), and... It installed fine and it works, but the network drivers are missing. I wanted to install it manually but the USB drivers are missing too, and I don't have any computer to burn a disc. Maybe I'll ask my neighbour.

As you can see, I really don't have any luck. And I'd really love to buy a new PC or laptop, but I'm a student and I barely have for food. So thanks everyone for not telling me to get a new PC.
Instructor
#17 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 8:09 AM
It still has 4GB of RAM, but it has a 1.9GHz dual-core Pentium 3825U processor (which means it's better since the other one is a Celeron) and a 1GB dedicated AMD Radeon R5 M330 graphics card (which is considered low-end but hey, better dedicated than integrated). Should it work at least slightly better?

If it has dual switchable gpus, it might be slightly better on the graphics' side, but not much improvements in performance-wise for TS3, maybe if your dual core Pentium has 3.0 Ghz clock speed, you'll notice the difference.

The guy has been repairing it for like a month and a half now, the HDD died and I needed to change it, but I wasn't too confident myself. I'm going to call him today and ask him what is he doing so long.

OMG!! A month and a half just to change HDD?? You can just go to youtube and search for your laptop type, watch the video how to do it yourself if you're not confident, it'll only take a few minutes to get it done if you have HDD replacement ready, I'd suggest you better take your laptop rather than just call him, and just do it yourself.

Other than that... I found a copy of Windows 7 and tried to install it on my laptop (since it's obviously not designed for Windows 10, it lagged like hell after I installed the last update), and... It installed fine and it works, but the network drivers are missing. I wanted to install it manually but the USB drivers are missing too, and I don't have any computer to burn a disc.

If you want Win 10 for your laptop, it won't harm or slowdown your laptop performance, your spec is good enough for Win 10, but first you'll need a new fresh clean installation, don't stay with the upgraded version from Win 7/8, as this is in most cases were giving the wrong impression that Win 10 is bad/slow/lags etc, you only need the upgraded version to activate your free Win 10 copy, once it's registered and you got your digital license from upgrading from win 7/8, you can wipe out the upgraded version and start with new fresh clean Win 10 installation and just reactive your digital license by connecting to the internet, it will reactivate automatically.

Once you done with new W10 fresh clean installation, enabled the .NetFX3, disabled the OneDrive or just remove it if you have the latest Win 10 (build 16299), restart your laptop and then start installing all your laptop hardware drivers, if there's no Win 10 drivers version for your laptop, you can use your original Win 7 drivers and install them for your W10, you can go here for step by step tutorial to enabled the .NetFX3 and installing W7 drivers for W10. Note: the only way W10 will lags your system is when you don't have any graphics drivers installed, when you have one installed (even if you use the Win 7 drivers version), you'll love it.. it will performs like the legendary fast Win XP

PS: If you want to use the Falls Creator Update, do not upgrade your current W10 to 16299, download the new installer and install it with new fresh clean installation, just never stay on any upgraded version if you want to experience how Win 10 should be performing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 1:57 PM Last edited by Swetzie : 11th Nov 2017 at 12:58 AM.
So, I downgraded my Windows 10 to Windows 7 (I was careless and the HDD got corrupted so I had to format it). I went to a friend and he burned the network drivers, and they (fortunately) worked. Windows 7 is great and it works surprisingly fast. I didn't try TS3 yet (I'll try the BG only), but TS2 works great and is now glitch-free. All stuff I do now has improved performance.
The laptop is from 2014 and is specifically designed for Windows 8.1, which means it probably wasn't fully optimised for Windows 10. Don't get me wrong, Windows 10 is amazing, on the other laptop it works smoothly. But Windows XP and Windows 7 are king.

I'll install and try the game and I'll write if it works.

EDIT: Sorry for the late update. I just tested it. It works great! The loading and saving times are really short now, around 5-10 seconds each. CAS doesn't lag at all. Ultra Speed and Ultra Speed Through Action don't lag anymore. The town doesn't lag. Everything works great.
The only "issue" I have with it is that I have to keep everything on Low with my computer resolution since Medium causes some slowdowns, but I don't really care much about it.

Now, would one expansion pack such as World Adventures cause some major slowdowns? Also, would adding some simple mods cause some lags as well? I want to get the most out of my game.

Thanks in advance.
Instructor
#20 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 4:48 AM
Now, would one expansion pack such as World Adventures cause some major slowdowns? Also, would adding some simple mods cause some lags as well? I want to get the most out of my game.

In terms of loading time (not lags), yes one EP such as WA would slowdown loading time, (1) because the workloads is increasing for your processor, and (2) the conflicts duplicates corrupts caused by patch for adding WA also make it worst by adding unnecessary workloads by reading/loading those conflicts duplicates and corrupts.

If you want to get the most of your game that fits your system, it doesn't really matter whether you have weak or strong processor, because that wouldn't be the benchmark to understand why TS3 were so messed up when any of the EPs/SPs were added, the real or the ideal benchmark is always TS3 BG alone with no patches no EPs/SPs no CCs and no Mods.

If you want to know how good your computer in running TS3, that would be TS3 BG only, then if you have to.., write down its loading time with starting new game, so you'd have reference to make the most of it later on when any of the EPs/SPs Patches CCs and Mods were added, record its gameplay as well with your phone, record it for about 5-10 minutes gameplay with starting new game as the standard for the benchmark, this would give you a better understanding on everything in the process when TS3 is being run.

Now.., since you mentioned WA, let's try adding WA to your BG (as you just reinstalled it with BG only) and see the differences, but only do this if you have disc version of BG and WA, not the ones from Origin or Steam versions. Go get the WA installation disc and just install it, you'll see the first thing its doing is installing patch level (between BG and WA) and then followed by installing the WA installation files. Note: Don't add anything else, not even Superpatch 1.67, just the BG and WA for this example.

This is how BG originally installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\Packages folder;

And then when WA is added, it became like this;

The patch on that level between BG and WA is very simple, it only add Deltabuild0, Deltabuild1, and Deltabuild2 as the patch level, and as for the WA EP installation folder, it only have the Fullbuildep1.package file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\GameData\Shared\Packages folder as you can see below;

At this patch level, the patch level is as not as complicated as the next one starting from HL SP, and then followed by AM FL LN and OL, and then starting from GN onward, EA made changes again, unifying the patch model and stayed the same up to patch 1.67. But for this example we're just going to use the WA EP only in addition to BG.

But these addition Deltabuild0, Deltabuild1, and Deltabuild2 package files creates conflicts duplicates and corrupts if you run Sims3Dasboard to check them together, these are not because of bad downloads, because they were coming from the WA installation disc, so not only the workloads on your system is already getting bigger because of adding WA, it also add unnecessary workloads processing the conflicts duplicates and corrupts and making the loading time it's even slower.

Now for this example, after adding WA to BG, let's try to run it with a new game, write down its loading time as well to make comparison to the BG benchmark above. Once you got that down, and let's fix and get rid these conflicts duplicates and corrupts with S3PE and see if the results can came closer to BG benchmark time.

If I remember it correctly, the conflicts duplicates and corrupts shown in Sims3Dasboard, is only between Deltabuild0 vs Fullbuild0 files, since the Deltabuild0 is the newer one, it suppose to be updating the Fullbuild0, so some that are left behind inside Fullbuild0 were not needed anymore, and those are the ones that needs to be removed from Fullbuild0 by using S3PE. This is actually using the same method when removing unwanted mods files from mods that are already bundled in merged mods package file.

So the next step is, open Deltabuild0 with S3PE and then open Fullbuild0 with S3PE in separated S3PE windows, select and copy all files in Deltabuild0 except the"_KEY", and paste them to Fullbuild0 S3PE window. And then;

(1) the Import Files menu box will pop up, choose Replace duplicates, and thick all the three Compress, Use resource name, and Rename if present boxes, and then click Import,

(2) Once it’s done importing, click the Chunkoffset to sort the files to the unsaved ones (0xFFFFFFFF) first, select all the unsaved ones (0xFFFFFFFF), and delete them by right clicking,

(3) Then you’ll see the unsaved ones (0xFFFFFFFF) will be marked as deleted, this will removed all the unsaved ones (0xFFFFFFFF) as well as the ones that won’t be needed anymore in Fullbuild0 as they are already been covered with the updated ones that are already in place in the Deltabuild0.

(4) Press File and then Save to keep the changes.

Now that all of them has been fix, go check in Sims3dashboard one more time, if there's corrupt ones found in Sims3dasboard, that would be an empty/blank TXTC in Deltabuild0, to fix this, first thick the Filter active box in S3PE, then thick TAG box, type in TXTC next to the box, then click Set to make S3PE only shows all the TXTC files only, and then once this done, click the Filesize above to sort them all according to their file size, at the very top you’ll find several of them with 0x00000000 as their filesize, this 0x00000000 are the ones that are blank TXTC which Sims3Dashboard detects them as the corrupt ones, remove everything that is 0x00000000 by selecting them and then delete them, and then save to take keep the changes.

Ok now that the conflicts duplicates and corrupts ones has been removed, let's try to run TS3 one more time and write down its loading time and compares it to the one above and to the BG benchmark time, all of these steps will reduces your loading time, it also eliminate the lags that were caused by these conflicts duplicates and corrupts, but not the lags that were caused by the complexity of the world being played.

So if you do all of the above, your game is now free from conflicts duplicates and corrupts, and if you haven't installed any mods and/or CCs and you're not satisfy with how your Celeron/Pentium is performing after cleaning up the mess, then maybe it's time for an upgrade to more powerful processor add more rams etc..

And as for simple mods, no, adding simple mods won't slowdown or lags your game unless the mods are already problematic in the first place.
Scholar
#21 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 1:41 PM
(It's not entirely off topic, though - such kind of questions comes in regular fashion, )

Maybe cumulative community wisdom deserves some sticky-post compilation?

and my 3 pennies: upgrading outdated hardware may be seen as not reasonable (you cannot teach that cow fly, right?) but if the finances are tight and better machine is out of the question it is worthwhile - I mean cost to effect wise. Most of the standard construction (laptops in this case) are quite upgradeable: CPU, RAM, HDD/flash, even GPU in many cases (as long as it is not on of that "super-thin" machines and one won't go crazy).
Someone living with Celeron onboard trying to fight (play...) the game, will feel difference after change for even lowest i-3 generation CPU and adding memory (cheapest options of all).

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Site Helper
#22 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 2:15 PM
Is it just me, or are all those spoilers in the post by @PapaEmy showing up blank when they are clicked?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#23 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 5:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Is it just me, or are all those spoilers in the post by @PapaEmy showing up blank when they are clicked?

I don't know, maybe it just your connection, it's all normal from here, I'll just re-post it then without the spoiler;

This is how BG originally installed in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\GameData\Shared\Packages folder;

And then when WA is added, it became like this;

The patch on that level between BG and WA is very simple, it only add Deltabuild0, Deltabuild1, and Deltabuild2 as the patch level, and as for the WA EP installation folder, it only have the Fullbuildep1.package file in C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 World Adventures\GameData\Shared\Packages folder as you can see below;

Mad Poster
#24 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 5:44 PM
PapaEmy, I can't see the images with or without the spoilers either. The images you are intending to have show up (I can see the html codes if I hit Reply) are all blank instead of being embedded in your messages.
Instructor
#25 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 6:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
PapaEmy, I can't see the images with or without the spoilers either. The images you are intending to have show up (I can see the html codes if I hit Reply) are all blank instead of being embedded in your messages.

Hmm that's weird, I just post them to imgur and also not showing up here, how about if I put them as attachments then? Hopefully it shows up now..
Screenshots
Page 1 of 2