Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#976 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:04 PM
I Deffo Like This Challange
Here are My simz
That is a Picture of our old Family, It was extended by 3.
My heir, Rue, is The 2nd picture and Aleisha, one of our triplets, is the 3rd picture
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#977 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 10:07 PM
One question: Do you have to earn money for a house, or could you go crazy with motherlode, build ya house, and then set the simeoleons to like, 1000?
Field Researcher
#978 Old 18th Apr 2015 at 3:25 PM
My founder is Becca Lilianna, she has teal hair with white highlights, and black eyes.

here she is meeting her to be husband, but not before breaking him up with his current wife

Then this is where it gets interesting... when ever she would call him he would always say he's at work. Everytime without fail, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and visit his house where I then met his wife. We became friends, and before I left I wanted to hone my street art skills and made a quick wall mural. Then the police came, and it was my first interaction with them since I started. (It wasn't a big deal, just fined) The next day I went to see him again, and saw he was going to work, and I followed him to
dun
dun
DUNN

The summer festival. He was a vendor there and I waited until 9pm when he would get off work. I then promptly started a conversation and it quickly turned into flirting and soon I asked him to leave his wife. Since he's infatuated with Becca's blue hair and deep black eyes, he said yes. He moved in and a day or two later Becca proposed in front of the leaking sink. The romance is alive people, I don't care what others say.

The first child has been birthed from the loins of a child hating mother, it's name is Bette Lilianna, She has yet to age up, so until then, I wait. Updates to come as they happen.
Screenshots

My life needs editing
My tumblr
Test Subject
#979 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedCat
is that mod that got the bpdy in the trash can, or a glitch? if so, which mod? yes I'm weird... asking for a mod that does that

Sorry for the very late reply, I've just been so busy! And nope, the mail lady just did that on her own You can have your sims rummage in other people's garbage cans though, just click a garbage can and the action should pop up.
Lab Assistant
#980 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 7:01 PM
OMG! I got SOO LUCKY! At first baby, on the first generation, I got a heir! :D
So happy right now!
*Great challenge btw!

Play my sims 3 version of The Princess Challenge

Currently playing The Dynasty Challenge
Test Subject
#981 Old 3rd May 2015 at 6:25 AM Last edited by Rose :P : 3rd May 2015 at 10:22 PM.
I Just Started Season 2 Of My Perfect Genetics . My First Founder Jasmine Jackson Had Her Kids They Are Now Young Adults . Janice Just Started Season 2 So I Am Waiting For Janice To Find Out She Is Pregnant But I'm Just Waiting I'm So Happy ! Lacy ..... Janice's Older Sister Lives With Her I'm Not Sure What To Do With Her !
Test Subject
#982 Old 3rd May 2015 at 6:19 PM Last edited by Rose :P : 4th May 2015 at 12:35 AM.
My 2nd Founder Janice Just Had Her Baby Girl The Baby Girl Had The Mom's Hair Color And The Mom's Hair
Test Subject
#983 Old 10th May 2015 at 11:34 PM
I am about to start Season 4 with Erin . She Looks So Cute So Normal But So Innocent . But She isn't she has Dark Purple Pink Hair and pink purple highlights with Dark Purple Pink Eyes :lovestruc Only Thing She isn't Innocent you will always see her woo hoo with men in her bedroom
Field Researcher
#984 Old 11th May 2015 at 8:08 PM
Okay, I still have my old save on my game, I have been meaning to get back into it but first I have something I wanna show you guys...
I was clearing out my screenshots and I came across an old one.... Here it is.
Screenshots

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#985 Old 12th May 2015 at 11:53 PM

❤ Ashley Armstrong ❤
❤ Blue Hair ❤ Light Blue Eyes ❤
❤ Dislikes Children ❤ Dramatic ❤ Flirty ❤ Eco Friendly ❤ Excitable ❤

❤ Colton Armstrong ❤
❤ Yellow, Orange, Red Hair ❤ Red Eyes ❤ Orange Skin ❤
❤ Dislikes Children ❤ Loves The Outdoors ❤ Loner ❤ Inappropriate ❤ Hot Headed ❤

❤ Berry Armstrong [Baby 1] ❤
❤ Blue Hair ❤ Red Eyes ❤ Orange Skin ❤
❤ Excitable ❤ Brave ❤ Missing Trait
❤ Spare ❤

☮ Lollipop Armstrong [Baby 2] ☮
☮ Blue Hair ☮ Light Blue Eyes ☮ Orange Skin ☮
☮ Excitable ☮ Virtuoso ☮ Missing Trait
Heiress

Gonna post more soon [when Lollipop takes over]
Test Subject
#986 Old 13th May 2015 at 1:06 AM
I'm doing this challenge at the moment, I'm a few generations in, and finally got my first girl heir since the founder :D

I'm a little confused as to which generation is which, so I'm not sure how I know when the challenge is over? Like my founder was called Sierra, is she technically gen 1, then her son Gideon is gen 2, etc. or is is that her son is the 1st generation? I will probably keep playing this save forever, but it's just knowing when I can stop having loads and loads of kids.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#987 Old 14th May 2015 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crumpet
I'm doing this challenge at the moment, I'm a few generations in, and finally got my first girl heir since the founder :D

I'm a little confused as to which generation is which, so I'm not sure how I know when the challenge is over? Like my founder was called Sierra, is she technically gen 1, then her son Gideon is gen 2, etc. or is is that her son is the 1st generation? I will probably keep playing this save forever, but it's just knowing when I can stop having loads and loads of kids.

The son would be the start of gen 2. The founder is generation 1, son is 2, grandson/daughter is 3, so on and so forth.

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Test Subject
#988 Old 17th May 2015 at 7:44 PM
I decided I wanted to do this challenge, it seems interesting! I'm a little late, so I'm also posting this on my tumblr, luciussims, and that's probs where I'm gonna update and stuff, but I thought I'd post here, first.

This is Amita Tograi, she's a fauna... sorta lmao

She has light pink hair with blue highlights, and dark brownish red eyes.
She dislikes children, is very eco friendly, a workaholic, good, and she's a vegetarian.

She's first gen, but I have a guy in mind. Let's see how this goes.
Test Subject
#989 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:43 PM
I Just Started the 5th Generation . I'm Trying to get her pregnant , I want to finish this challenge because I Want to start the 100 baby challenge and I don't want to have to much on my hands with this challenge and 100 Baby . I want to be done with this challenge but Friday. I really hope I can finish it !
Test Subject
#990 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:52 PM
Wow, it's been a while. For those of you who want to catch up, my last post was on page 39, and if you haven't started my PGC challenge and want to (I'm on generation 3), my first post is page 33! As a small recap, we left off where our heir, Kian, aged into a child. Hopefully you'll remember my family as I post more
In case you forgot, it took me 16 kids to get a generation 3 heir....and all of the other kids that are adults and have grown up aren't having children. Wrenne (generation 2 heir and mother to generation 3) really wants to be a grandmother, guys^^ please start using your reproductive systems
Welp, finally, Jay (brother to heir Kian) is finally a teenager! He got the charismatic trait, while his others are grumpy, absent minded, and loves the outdoors. HE'S SO CUTE PLEASE HELP

Unfortunately, we were also robbed the same day...I mistook the music for our late dog, Kia, coming out of her grave, but of course it was a burglar who ended up getting away because the police are slow. I neglected to take pictures, but you get the idea.

D'aww, brotherly love!~ Kian must be freezing haha (the red-haired gen 3 heir). Kian really looks up to Jay and thinks he's a really cool guy. He aspires to be just like him when he gets older. They're really close which Wrenne loves because she didn't have the chance to ever be close to her other children and none of them were too close either. Family is important to them.
Speaking of Wrenne, this one guy started flirting with her randomly..I think she liked it..?

Anyway, even though Jay is not our heir, he's still pretty handsome and is seeking to find a girlfriend. He met a girl named Starla at the park and started talking to her; they're getting along great as friends so far.

Of course, they ended up going back home to Jay's place, where little (well, not so much anymore) Jay had his first kiss! Starla is his new girlfriend and once they age up I can't wait for them to get married and produce beautiful little Jay's and Starla's...too soon?

I'll end this post on a happy note I suppose, and if you're reading this, please let me know what you think! :D
Test Subject
#991 Old 26th May 2015 at 12:40 PM
So I never got far in my first attempt, since I got distracted by Sims 4... But I felt motivated to play Sims 3 again, and decided to try this again...

Here's my founder, Mist Fantasy (I'm continuing my theme of horrible, completely random names from my first attempt)

At the point I'm up to she's had 5 kids, including an heir (This attempt is working a lot faster that the original)

Here's her wife, Olga...

And her children:

Glow

Moon

Sun

Leaf (Horrible image + heir)

Flower

Two sets of twins a day apart...
Field Researcher
#992 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : 5th Jun 2015 at 7:10 PM.
Alright, it has been SO long since I've done this challenge. My older save, the one I was nearly done with, started to become very, very, glitchy. So now come a new founder, new genetics, and a NEW FAMILY!!! *claps* yay!!!!
Alright past my explanation.... Time to meet my founder, Ariana Blue. I have no idea how to describe her hair, its a light blue with some pink, that's about all I can think of. But her eyes, her eyes are a pretty little pink eyes. But the thing that her family was most ashamed of, was her odd skin. It looked as though her mother had an affair with an alien from an unseen planet. Her skin is a dull purple. Her mother and father cast her aside, leaving her ashamed and embarrassed since the day she was born. Her 5 siblings, 4 girls and 1 boy, all ignored her. The only thing she ever befriended was an old stray dog. It was merely a pup but it looked injured. She later saw other's and realized it was partly wolf... She raised it as her own and once she was finally able, she set sail with it. She wanted to escape from everyone to do her harm, and to help those like her. She wanted more to be like her though, as she felt it needed to be more accepted. She really did hate children though, she also was hardly trusting in other people, which caused her to have large commitment issues. Ariana and her dog, Bone, were soon very upset when they found themselves in a storm, in the middle of nowhere. Ariana and Bone were stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the ocean. How was she ever going to pass on her genes now?
Before she left her hometown, she went over to several tattoo artists and eventually found one that was willing to get done what she wanted. She wanted angel wings, to represent how she was perfect in herself, and a sword, to represent her bravery and strength. (I dunno, I was bored and found it, so I put a story behind it! lol) She always went out with her hair covered, and nothing ever changed, not even once she left.

Update 2: (since nobody posted after me I'll just update on this post) Ariana finally earned enough money from her painting to pay for a cheap, short trip to Shang Simla. (is that right? I think it is) Once there she was on an immediate hunt for any guy who was willing to come with her. She took him to her base camp, and away from his wife and 2 kids, and seduced him, leaving her pregnant. She also made sure to make him break up with his wife, wouldn't want a cheater as a baby daddy... Once she was pregnant she tossed him aside and sent him on his way, determined to bring home a different mate in case this one didn't bring out the offspring she wanted. She made sure to take this father with her though, just in case the children were perfect. If they were he could stay and the extra man would be the heir's new mate if it was a girl. If not he'd be cast out to the sharks outside... Along with the extra man, just for safety.

Update 3: After several days of hard work with her husband and backup Ariana had enough money to buy cribs and toys for the oncoming attack of children she made. Later that night Ari was greeted with a rather unpleasant surprise... She had triplets, 2 boys, Mikey and Frank, and 1 girl, Helena. Frank was the only one she could hope was an heir, as he was the only one who had her odd skin. But sadly, her hope wasn't enough. Frank did not have the hair. His brother Mikey on the other hand, had the hair. Helena was the only one blessed with the pinkish eyes though. Now, Ari was unhappy with Li, her husband, and sent him out into the shark waters.
Edit 1: Well, the sharks tried to eat him but he has too high of an athletic skill... So I just decided to pull down his hunger bar, much simpler.

Update 4: Hung, her backup husband, and Ariana are now newly wedded... Just after Ari gave birth to THEIR set of triplets. At least the first set just aged up into children. Once again, the triplets were two boys and 1 girl. Ari named them Midnight, Raymond, and Gerard. (Does anybody here get the majority of these names? Sorry... I must) And so far, Midnight is the only one I can see being promising considering she has the skin (I have decided to look at the eyes later. They were being deceitful last time in this stage.) Ari also decided that even though Midnight could possibly still not be an heir, that she would give Hung one more chance. Mainly because she was growing older and failed to have enough money to go anywhere... But hey, he also was raising the kids while Ariana painted and tried to earn some money. He was a good father figure for the little beasties.
Oh and Bone, the dog/wolf thing, is coming inside for the winter now that Ari earned enough money to put a new addition onto the top of the house. The kids now have a toddler/child playroom, and Bone took over the opening on the first real floor. She also made sure to add in real stairs instead of the ladders so he could still go outside once in a while.

Update 5: AGFGGGGHSDJKAFHHDJSKALFDHSJFKLFWEUITHNJKFV!!!!!!! The second set of triplets aged up to toddlers and now Gerard has the hair and pretty (random) blue eyes, Raymond has black hair, brown eyes and normal skin, and Midnight has the hair and SKIN but NO FRIGGIN EYES! SHE HAD THE EYES AS A BABY BUT THEN THEY CHANGED! Ok... I need to calm down. Looks like Hung is gonna end up with the duty of making babies with Ariana again. I mean, once a couple of the children... Die... I am doing it with the Mdinight Sun portion (I didn't download it, just added a lot out in the middle of the ocean.) so now I have to wait until the children are older... Or Ari could become a real cold-blooded killer. I mean, she did kill her husband over not getting the children right. She might "dispose" of the unnecessary children after they age up to YAs. That sounds good to me... But I will keep one child to continue to help care for the children too. That will be... I dunno. I'll figure it out later.

Update 6: Wow this is getting long... Sorry... Well, Ari's 2nd set o' triplets have grown up to the ripe age of children. And it is absolutely 100% official that none of them are heirs. Also, breaking news, Mikey and Frank have made a band... Well, they were jamming together so I made them make a band. Yep. Ari is officially an adult. During her mid-life crisis she rolled the wish to break up with Ho Sung. Don't worry, I said no. She needed to keep him around to take care of the little beasts.

Lab Assistant
#993 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 11:25 AM Last edited by xPennyxTallyx : 8th Jun 2015 at 2:57 PM.
Meet Zoey D'Aubigne. With her Fire Engine Red Hair, and Yellow Eyes, Zoey has always stood out. Luckily, Zoey love the spotlight, she has every intention of becoming a Distinguished Director, She even practices writing 'scripts' in her spare time. So when her time comes she can fully produce her own films.

Maybe one day she'll give her family oriented husband, Steve, the perfect child.
Screenshots

"Fear is only in our minds. But it takes over all the time."
Test Subject
#994 Old 9th Jun 2015 at 4:41 AM
Okie-doke, just started this challenge on my Xbox! I am very excited

My founder is named Blue Fireheart. I will post pictures when I figure out how. (Currently on my tablet)
Hair base color: Pale-ish blue
Hair highlights: Light purple.
Hair roots: Blonde/tan
Hair tips: Blonde/tan
Eyes: Pale purple

Traits: Loves the outdoors, virtuoso, lucky, friendly, and family oriented

Okay, funny story, I got mixed up and put family oriented instead of dislikes children. Uhh.... Oops?

She also has a dog named Nyx.
She's just a collie.

Traits: Adventurous and friendly.

Blue hasn't met any guys yet, but updates in the future, and I will start a blog about the challenge! Also hopefully I can change Blue's traits from family oriented to dislikes children!
Test Subject
#995 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 2:47 AM
Cheats?
Can we use any cheats? Money cheats? Testingcheatsenabled? Plz tell me :lovestruc ^^
Test Subject
#996 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ciellaofficial
Can we use any cheats? Money cheats? Testingcheatsenabled? Plz tell me :lovestruc ^^

For this challenge, the creator prohibited the use cheats to win fairly. You can make your own version and use them if you'd like though!
Test Subject
#997 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 12:45 AM
My current generation is looking rather interesting. I'm handing purple hair and red eyes down the generations and after the father in this gen got a wish to have 10 kids I've had fun seeing what occurs genetics-wise.

My first candidate for heir, Moses, has rolled Mean-Spirited so I was glad to see #10, Christopher be eligible for heir too, fingers crossed he develops better traits!

Attached are pics of the parents and their kids in order of age. Several got their maternal grandfather's brunette hair.
Test Subject
#998 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 6:29 PM
Hello everyone! I have long been reading everyone here's PGCs and I decided to try it myself. It's a lot harder than I thought. So, here we go. Let me introduce you to my founder and her boyfriend:

Please meet Verity Whispers. She has minty-green hair with white highlights and light blue tips. She also has strange pink eyes. Her traits are Dislikes Children, Excitable, Light Sleeper, Lucky and Proper. Aside from her children needing her hair and eye color, I'm going to try and make sure they are all witches. Born witches of course. I won't ever use a potion to turn them into them. That's kind of why I didn't do the skin tone. That'd be four things and who knows how long it'd take to finish a single generation then!

This is her boyfriend, who was made by my best friend. His name is Chad Remington. His traits are Daredevil, Disciplined, Family Oriented, Friendly and Good Sense of Humor.

This is the tiny little house they got on a huge lot. They'll be both self-employed. He'll be painting and she'll be a writer. In future generations, I may have my heir work else where, but this generation I want to keep both parents around the house. I have a feeling ( which will prove to be right ) that I'm going to have a heck of a time getting my heir.

So after building the house, I had no extra money for lights so I set them both to work straight away. They only had 7 dollars to their names and that wasn't going to get things done. Luckily they're both hard workers and soon we had a little bit more for lights.

That's the one thing I hate about writing. It stresses out the sims and then they don't want to work anymore. I didn't have money for a tv or anything to read so we're going to have to make them have fun the old fashioned way ;D

One lullaby later, and the first baby is on the way and the two of them are happy as pigs in mud. Back to work! I send them back to work and I soon have them raking in the dough. Chad wants to have 50,000 dollars in the bank and I figure that's a good of goal as any. I do plan on tearing the house they have down which is why I didn't try to match much. I'm not much of a builder but I'm thinking of trying to build a futuristic house. So that's the current goal at the moment, save up to build a Into The Future-style house and raise legions of children until we get the heir.

I also got the two of the married. I'm pretty sure the babies would take her surname, but just in case I decided to put a ring on it before I got too far. She's not even showing yet, as you can see. Actually, she just started throwing up so she should hopefully pop soon. C'mon Verity!

And there it is! But back to work! I seriously have her always writing ( unless she has paused to do a fun woohoo with Chad ). Chad doesn't make much money because he's the one who cooks and cleans around the house. She's pulling in over 1,000 dollars a week with her royalties so I think I'll just keep her writing at all times. Of course, in this picture, we're only on like day three or four to be truthful. It hasn't even been a week in-game yet haha.

He's such a good husband, constantly fixes the things she breaks, like her computer. They only have about 1,500 to their name and its 800 to replace the computer alone. I don't think I'll do that. Instead, fix it Chad! Hopefully he doesn't die, because I hate to have to remarry. Of course, I placed a few other Sims in town that she could marry and got rid of some of the more offensive residents. Most of those good lookers are married now and are hopefully going to be having babies of their own that Verity and Chad's babies can marry. Hopefully.

Eventually, Verity goes into labor and Chad freaks out. He doesn't know what to do so he stands and screams until I tell him to take his wife to the hospital. Since its the first baby, there can be a hospital birth but after this, they'll probably all be home births so that way we don't have to worry about calling a babysitter.

A little boy named David is born. Yes, I aged him up right away. I dislike keeping them burritos. They have to wait until the rest of their days max out though. It gives them time to build skills and help around the house. Anyway, about David: he's athletic and loves the outdoors. He obviously isn't the heir, as he looks completely like Chad and he's also a human. He is a little cutie though. Verity doesn't like him, but Chad adores his first son.

And I think I'll let this go here. Hopefully soon I can get another post around. I hope you guys enjoyed
Test Subject
#999 Old 6th Jul 2015 at 4:06 PM Last edited by shygirlorkerri : 6th Jul 2015 at 6:45 PM.
hi i started the challenge a week ago about and already have a heir! before i tell you how lemme do the backstory

Poor Shannon Ridgeway was abused by her parents because she was unique her mother had pink hair and regular blue eyes and her farther blue hair and white eyes. she had aqua eyes and pink hair with blue higlights and tips. she had a twin sister who understood her so very well but since her parents hated her they sent Shannon to Boarding school to never see her twin sister Amanda again until one day she popped up in hidden springs looking for Shannon they reutinted and Shannon told her she wanted her gentics to last on and told her about the perfect gewntics challenge. after that Shannon told her that she was pregnant and married a nice young man named Jared Frio they got married and jared took on Shannons name and they live in his house. Sadly Amanda was going to college and she had to get back to school which was 3 hours away from there. but they exchanged contact infromation and talks evrey day

mk tht was a backsotry i made up but bout hidden springs and jared did happen right now my game wont respond and i hope it doesnt crash since i just minmize it evreytime im doneand i havent saved since they moved in i think and i got a heir on the first try so im gonna be reallt pissed off if it crashes. Shannon had twins 2 girls the first one i named after me and the econd i named after my sister krysha i aged them up and both got the heir im like oh my freaking god both heirs and then i realize i have to check eyes. Krysha didnt have the eyes but the one i named after me(kerri) had both aqua eyes and pink hair with blue highlights does anyone challenge me to try to get another heir?

Edit: ugh my game wouldnt respond i had to close it and id otn even think i saved after she moved in with her husband and it wont close no matter what i do any suggestions!
Lab Assistant
#1000 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 7:33 PM Last edited by FairyKairi : 10th Jul 2015 at 8:11 PM. Reason: No one had posted after me and I have an update.
Okay, I started this challenge last night on impulse. A warning before I go any further: I did not have Internet access at the time, so I was working without custom content or mods. I plan to change that shortly. Here we go:

http://i.imgur.com/RNRrVZU.jpg

This very-pink girl is Aelita Strong. She has pink hair and eyes because I wanted them to match. I have a bit of a Steampunk vibe going on with her which I will likely continue with when I get some custom content. She is a Virgo with the traits Excitable, Good, Green Thumb, Schmoozer, and she rolled Slob, but I changed that one to Dislikes Children. She is on her way to being an avid businesswoman.

http://i.imgur.com/HgPLgff.jpg

I managed to build her a house after bulldozing the one that was there which was not the brightest idea, but I wanted to prove that I could. She only has a working kitchen in that picture. She spent a few days at the gym using their amenities (which is right next door, so she did not have to go far), but a promotion later, I did manage to buy her a bed.

http://i.imgur.com/QR7pWi8.jpg

I nearly made her late for work so she could sleep fully in that bed. I have since upgraded her bed, though I am not planning on living there for long. She also got a shower soon after:

http://i.imgur.com/SAMYhvk.jpg

Now I have her wooing Cycl0n3 Sw0rd when she is not at work, but it has been over a week in-game, so I may find her a new man once I get Nraas and Story Progression installed. Though, I did like that he is a fairy...

Update: I gave up on Cycl0n3 and had her marry Parker Lagerak, which was not my wisest decision since he only brought in 4,000 more simeleons. Aelita invited him over and then locked him in until he agreed to move in. Shortly after that, she unfortunately aged up into an Adult. They celebrated by making a baby...or three, but they did not know that at the time. They got married on the lot during a wedding party. One Sim day later, the first set of triplets arrived, one boy and two girls: John, Mariah, and Elsa. The pictures directly below are just after they aged up into children.

http://i.imgur.com/5vqdmi5.jpg http://i.imgur.com/hFtTWx7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/29kBxwH.jpg

Obviously, none are heirs, so they tried again after I aged the triplets into toddlers. This time, they had twins who were even more disappointing. Not only are Matthew and Barbara not heirs, but they are both BLONDE which I am clueless about.

http://i.imgur.com/M1CuFo7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/xuAhWPF.jpg

Here we go again. One day later (their energy was too low or I would have tried right away), they tried again. Three days later, the first set of triplets had just returned from school and were doing their homework, when Aelita went into labor which made a babysitter necessary. The second set of Lagerak triplets were born: Sylvia, Jeremie, and Ulrich.

http://i.imgur.com/3HEp9aT.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Sk481r1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/VuIL1Zr.jpg

That was where I saved and quit for the night. So the Lagerak family has five toddlers in the house, yet can only afford three Little Sister cribs...I am hoping that I can change that soon, especially since they will be trying again once the children are settled. For those interested, here is what Aelita looks like when she is not pregnant:

Update #2: One Fountain of Youth elixir and fifteen children later, Aelita still does not have her heir. I have started randomizing the children's names. I may adjust the lengths of each life stage. So now we have seven toddlers and more on the way. At least the five oldest are all teenagers, so Parker is not taking care of all seven by himself...
Page 40 of 46