Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

The Sims 3 Violence And Aggression

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,893 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 465,851 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 20th Apr 2014 at 12:21 PM
Updated: 24th Apr 2014 at 8:02 PM by bella3lek4
Hey all I hope you are doing great .

Iv'e been working on a new mod for the past month that adds a new list of violence social like interactions .

This mod adds 12 new violent interactions that can be chosen when clicking on a target sim .

Watch the Mod's Game-play video here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYYVcyIaadg

Watch Mod's trailer here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waHo0TMvcW0

This is a pure-script mod so it shouldn't conflict with any other mods , So it works with Nraas's mods , and my other mods [ Disasters & Blessings AND Awkward Moments & Humiliations ]

These interactions are not autonomous , So Sims will not randomly go around town hitting other sims without leading them to do that .

After performing any of the Violent interactions , the 2 sims will become enemies and will get certain buffs such as " Humiliated " for target sim , and " Calm " for actor sim .

Other sims around the the sim that performed a violent action will notice and will react according to their traits .

This mod contains new Custom Animations for each interaction .

You only need Base Game to install this mod

* Available Interactions *

Slap : New custom interaction for slap that uses custom animations .

Punch .

Kick Crotch .

Head Grab .

Head Punch .

K.O Punch .

K.O Kick.

Body Stomp .

Body Slam ! .

Chest Break !.

Neck Crack !.

Fly Punch !.

-----------------------
Note Interactions with " ! " Are deadly and will cause death to the target sim .
------------------------

Known Issues :

This mod is not perfect but I tried my best to make it as good as possible .

Sometimes the target sim will not play the animation that should be played and may stand still or do something else * I tried my best to fix that but I couldn't , so I am really sorry about that *

Sometimes the actor sim may not route properly to the target sim location .

------------------------

This mod was created under patch v 1.63 , & Sims 3 Into the future .

But you only need base game to run this mod !

------------------------

Special Thanks to CmarNYC & Nonamena for helping me with my mods , as I wouldn't be able to create any mods without their help :lovestruc .