Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pose Player Updated 8-22-13

by cmomoney Posted 4th Apr 2011 at 3:10 AM - Updated 14th Jan 2015 at 7:09 PM by cmomoney : updated 8-22-13

2433 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1209 Feedback Posts, 1223 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 98
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#76 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:25 PM
It has been successfully tested through all the EPs. If you're not getting any interactions, more than likely you are having framework problems, as stated by orangemittens and paaalinkaaa above.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
#77 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 9:11 PM
Are there any tutorials for how to make the pose themselves? The one linked doesn't include it.

I would love to create a bunch of poses to add here to help expand the collection.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 10:19 PM
i'll save this for later
Test Subject
#79 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Amiphire, this means that the script didn't get loaded. I'm wondering if your framework is not up to date. If it isn't many scripted objects will have problems in your game. Please check this out and see if it's the issue. To find out more about fixing your framework look in this thread here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=384014

Thank you very much! There were some framework problems but it's fixed now. I haven't tried playing the game yet and using the pose player yet but I really hope it works now If not then I'll be asking for more help lol. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#80 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 11:20 PM
I was having this 'No interaction Issue' and the name problem aswell, Reading other posts i found out I didn't have the "D3dx9_31.dll" file in My "Bin", So i went and looked for a downloadable one, and found one here: http://simpedia.sims2cri.com/index....3dx9_31.dll_eng . I extracted the file and copied it into every single EP and SP "Bin" file and went into my game to see if it made a difference, and it did :D!!. Hopefully this will help some others out, as this is an amazing mod!
Alchemist
#81 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cashew
I have run the framework installer as suggested....It tells me that it cannot find the resource cfg. or the Mod/Packages folder....As I said above I do not have Ambitions so my Mod/Packages is set up in ProgramFiles/EAgames/Sims3 ......My package files do not show up in the game if under MyDocuments/EAgames/Sims3....what now?
Since your problem is a framework issue I suggest you post about it in the Help section. You can get more help there than you will in a downloads thread for an object completely unrelated to your problem
Test Subject
#82 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simul8rReviews
this works perfect for my custom poses! <3!
Once again THANK YOU!

There are no tutorials on creating custom pose boxes anywhere! Since you know how to create custom poses, can't you create some for the public, like a lot of users in Sims2.
I could really use some for couples. If you could that would be really awesome!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:25 AM
Thank you for sharing this mod. It's very handy!
Test Subject
#84 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:40 AM
Im scared to download this and im kind of worried it will cause probs. can someone tell me if it does or doesnt? http://simpedia.sims2cri.com/index....dx9_31.dll_engs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 1:04 AM
YAAAAAYYYAAAAAAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYA! er i think i just had another spaz attack well thank you for making this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 1:14 AM
I.... LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOUUUUU!!!! Augh! I've been looking for a posebox forever. You are amazing! Will you cybermarry me? =D Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#87 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:35 AM
Thank you so much, I've been waiting for something like this :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:11 AM
thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 5:53 AM
AWESOME! Thank you so much. This is help me tremendously with my movies.
Test Subject
#90 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 7:15 AM Last edited by daggerls : 6th Apr 2011 at 7:27 AM.
*No interactions available*
How do I get it work?

Also, I've already update my game to the latest version. (I have base game and Late Night, both are updated)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***edited
I got it, it's not compatible with expansion pack. Damn!
Alchemist
#91 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 7:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daggerls
*No interactions available*
How do I get it work?
Daggerls please read the comments in the thread for the answer to your question
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 9:08 AM
Thank you you have created something revoultionary here!
Test Subject
#93 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by orangemittens
Daggerls please read the comments in the thread for the answer to your question

No interactions available
Same problem and I read what you wrote, does not help there is another solution?
Please HELP ...
Alchemist
#94 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:17 PM
Daggerls, to the best of my knowledge, the Pose Player has been tested with all the EP's and is compatible. The game I'm using it in myself has all expansions except for Ambitions and it has HELS. It's patched with the LN patch.

Violeta and Daggerls, if you're getting the "no interactions available" message the issue is most likely that you don't have your game set up correctly. Simply posting the "no interactions available" message provides no real information which would allow someone to help you fix that and, in any case, since the problem isn't the Pose Player, this isn't the thread to be posting it in anyway. What both of you need to do is make sure your game is set up correctly. I've posted a link to Delphy's thread. Granthes launcher tool can also help with the issue and can be found here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=408296&c=1

If you continue to have problems with getting your game set up right I suggest you post in one of those two threads or in the Help section where you can get help with the issue.
Test Subject
#95 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 3:57 AM
I am completely loving this so far! :D

Only one problem I am having. I'm curious, from the animations list, the only ones that work for me are the animations with an '_x or _y' after it. For example, if I try 'a2a_soc_interview_pose_notebook', it doesn't work. Is this supposed to happen?
Test Subject
#96 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 8:02 AM
OK using S3PE hubby and I extracted all the animations and got them into a spreadsheet. There are over 9000 of them o_O. To make it easier to find the ones you need we added a filter so you can select categories of animations. Ignore the ___'s after the last letter though. They are part of putting them all into one line.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc...o0P&hl=en#gid=0
Test Subject
#97 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 6:25 PM
Why can't i click on it?
My Update is 1.19 and when Im'm going with the mouse over it, it shows me only the name of the object!

Please help me someone.... That's very bad....

Send me please a private message.
i would be glad, if someone can answer!
˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ǝɹ,noʎ 'oN
Original Poster
#98 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 8:58 PM
TippyTips: Not sure why that happens, but I look into it.

wylisa: Your probably having framework problems. To find out more about fixing your framework look in this thread here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=384014

ninoo: I'm exploring other options, but like I said, this was made primarily to play custom poses(and not long-named EA poses). I don't know why pasting in the text box isn't possible but that's how that text box works. You could try the Twallan's animator, which has menu with the EA animation listed.

"Part of being a mesher is being persistent through your own confusedness" - HystericalParoxysm
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) [◕ ‿ ◕]
Test Subject
#99 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 9:54 PM
It don't work for me either, I did the framework installer and it says my framework is fine.
Is this maybe something do do with my computer being windows 7?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 11:20 PM
I've been waiting for a genius like you to come out with this! Thanks so much!
Page 4 of 98