Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittySimmer18
Feel your pain, been searching for weeks. Can people please post when they find one with the link included. Thank you!

read post #66 in this thread
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 8th Feb 2016 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FLChicago
read post #66 in this thread

Thanks, is there a way to just get the teen pregnancy on it's on though?
Test Subject
#78 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 1:36 AM
Hey, I found a mod that will enable Teen pregnancy and much more! It's called MC Command Center AND its updated for the new patch! For the part of the mod that deals with woohooing and pregnancy is in Mom the Sims +18 site SexySims (which the mod mentioned above has a link to I believe) All controls for this is accessed in game via a sims computer (and some options via an individual sim). The mod is very in detailed and I absolutely love it! The link to command center is here: http://modthesims.info/d/551680
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th May 2016 at 2:51 PM
any news on a possible update??? would love to have this mod and have it work with my pregnancy mod...
Test Subject
#80 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 11:41 PM
I tried this recently and sent some sims to the restaurant to Dine Out since adding the new pack and guess what? Nobody could interact with any of the restaurant staff so I guess there won't be any woohooing in my neighborhoods cause I'd rather have eateries than teens bopping out babies anyway. But maybe someday they'll work out some fix for this problem. I know EA won't.
Test Subject
#81 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I guess the modder couldn't find a solution to that? The inteen is very much a TS2 title I think, it may be called something different for TS3, but if you ask specifically for inteen you might only get answers from people who comes straight from TS2, even though better solutions may exist.

Agreed, I need the author(?) of the mod to come back and make a new mod unless we can find one by a different person? I have been meaning to do an LP for about a month now but whenever I see a different link, they all lead to the same place. Kind of confused...
Cheers
Test Subject
#82 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 7:34 PM
Does anyone have a working mod with the last update?
Forum Resident
#83 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 1:39 AM
Just use MC Command Center with the woohoo module from sexysims

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Test Subject
#84 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 5:06 AM
Default Where?
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
This is old and unsupported now. That guy has disappeared for a while. There are others available though.
Where are the other ones?
Forum Resident
#85 Old 31st Aug 2016 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gracwtwin123
Where are the other ones?

MC Command Center with the woohoo module from sexysims

When an engineer says that something can't be done, it's a code phrase that means it's not fun to do.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 6:35 AM
I just want my teen to be able to propose to teens and get married but I just tried the inteen and it did not work...
Test Subject
#87 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 3:16 AM
Is there any genetic fix for teen pregnancy? like that's done when it worked fine in other games.
Test Subject
#88 Old 7th Feb 2017 at 10:15 PM
Default thx
Quote: Originally posted by ParryDrewett
http://simsvip.com/2014/09/20/the-s...k-2/#more-43297
scroll down to the bottom of the list.

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#89 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 3:20 PM
Downloaded Hope it works.
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 4:30 PM
Default great
Quote: Originally posted by ParryDrewett
http://simsvip.com/2014/09/20/the-s...k-2/#more-43297
scroll down to the bottom of the list.
so far this is amazing it works on my game but the one problem is the belly doesn't grow
but I like it so far
Test Subject
#91 Old 15th Apr 2017 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilg-12
so far this is amazing it works on my game but the one problem is the belly doesn't grow
but I like it so far

links are no longer available
Test Subject
#92 Old 5th May 2017 at 11:08 PM
Here is a link to inteen for sim 4. https://lostaccount.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#93 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 6:46 AM
I've tried every link on here with nothing working. I've searched numerous pages as well all with the same result why is having this mod so difficult to obtain?!?! I just hope someone finds a working mod for teen pregnancy with someone who dedicates themselves to maintaining it.
Forum Resident
#94 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 6:58 AM
MCCC allows teen woohoo/pregnancy. https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/doc/mcwoohoo

WickedWhims does as well (atleast woohoo i'm not sure about pregnancy), you can google that, it's on an 18+ site.
Test Subject
#95 Old 8th Oct 2017 at 4:31 AM Last edited by Aerofaux : 8th Oct 2017 at 5:19 PM.
I'm late to the game and was super excited to find the inteen + polygamy mod, only to discover that it doesn't work with the updated Sims 4.
I know this thread has mostly been about the teen preggers capabilities, but does anyone know of a working polygamy / multi-marriage mod? The links I found for mccc were dead ends, and freelove seems to mess with my option to woohoo in-game.

Edit: I found a working link in another thread for what appear to be updated versions of MCCC and MCWooHoo. Linking again for anyone who, like me, finds themself in this thread instead. https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#96 Old 31st Oct 2018 at 4:03 AM
bump.... looking for working polygamy mod. If it has teen pregnancy as well then its fine if it doesn't that is fine too.
Test Subject
#97 Old 8th Apr 2019 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WhiteTiger9889
bump.... looking for working polygamy mod. If it has teen pregnancy as well then its fine if it doesn't that is fine too.

MCCC, like everybody else has said, has that too! Though the mod may be confusing if you don't know how to configure it in-game (I seriously recommend in-game, using the files is sort of annoying). In a few words: get a computer in TS4, click on it, and then click on MC Command Center. That should help you! If you need any more help installing or configuring there are some great YouTube videos out there that can help you.
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aBigSad
MCCC, like everybody else has said, has that too! Though the mod may be confusing if you don't know how to configure it in-game (I seriously recommend in-game, using the files is sort of annoying). In a few words: get a computer in TS4, click on it, and then click on MC Command Center. That should help you! If you need any more help installing or configuring there are some great YouTube videos out there that can help you.

Do the MCCC require any EP or GP or SP? Coz I only have base game.
Scholar
#99 Old 9th Jun 2019 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gumgin
Do the MCCC require any EP or GP or SP? Coz I only have base game.

It doesn't. you can delete the Club and Occult modules, since you won't be using those anyways, but you don't have to, the mod will work fine.

new link for the mod, as I don't know to where the other ones will even take you
https://deaderpool-mccc.com
Page 4 of 4