Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 7:39 PM
Default Sims can still adopt a child
I was wondering if there was a mod that makes it possible for your sims to still adopt even after they had another removed.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikkiluvz
I was wondering if there was a mod that makes it possible for your sims to still adopt even after they had another removed.
not sure whether such a mod exists, but there is at least one mod that prevents Child/younger from being taken; BO's Kids & Pets Unattended; http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3005 . I take just for when they are left alone.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 11:44 PM
If you don't mind a workaround, Memory Manipulator can remove the memory of the kid being removed, which should allow them to adopt.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 11:54 PM
Another option is to bypass the game's version of adoption and do playable adoption. Make an adoption lot with an adult caretaker and make toddlers and kids who live there. Sims who have babies they don't want, the babies can move there too. Using a teleporter move the child to the new home and click 'move in' Then set the relationship flags to parent >child on something like the simblender.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#5 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:53 PM
recalled today:: noticed awhile ago some hack having an "Adopt" option. I think the hack was Sim Manipulator.
have not yet tested it; but I image it would add the character to the household and automatically set parent/child flags between selected sim & character.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 7:43 AM
Sim blender? I am not sure about a baby, but a townie child or teen can be adopted.