Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 4:02 AM
Default Weeds :)
Anyone here a big Weeds fan?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 4:05 AM
I've watched the first 5 seasons. I like it but my sister told me that Kevin Nealon isn't on it this season. I haven't watched it yet but I'll be disappointed if he's not. Doug was a funny jackass of a character.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 7:13 AM
He's on there! I won't tell you his adventure with Cesar but he's on there and he's still a jackass lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 7:47 AM
Thank god!!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 2:00 AM
i watched till season 4, really hated the characters(the story's good though), it seems there's no decent human beings among them(what's with sean developing new personality every season anyway? season 1: loner kid, season 2: tech wiz, season 3: ghost whisperer, season 4: bad boy(i guess it's in their genes))

they're a bunch of horrible, horrible people... and am disappointed that it didn't end in season 3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 5:31 AM
Tofanpw, he's name is Shane lol and he's really cool IMO.
And it should've, because then it would've been better off, but it didn't.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tofanpw
i watched till season 4, really hated the characters(the story's good though), it seems there's no decent human beings among them(what's with sean developing new personality every season anyway? season 1: loner kid, season 2: tech wiz, season 3: ghost whisperer, season 4: bad boy(i guess it's in their genes))

they're a bunch of horrible, horrible people... and am disappointed that it didn't end in season 3

That's kinda the point of the whole story. They're messed up conflicted people.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 5:55 AM
lol

I forgot his name, thanks for correcting me, so the point of the film is messed up people? wew, kinda dark and depressing *goes to watch spongebob*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 8:06 AM
Most people are messed up people. Maybe not that messed up, but "normal" wouldn't be very entertaining either.