Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 28th Jun 2013 at 2:54 AM
(It's fine)
Time-5:30 PM
Franziska-
My first customer leaves and I get paid. After I clean up and am allowed to take a break, I take a walk in the rain with an umbrella over my head.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 1:20 AM
Time: 5:45 PM
Luna saw Franziska, Kristoph's sister walking home. She walked out into her hallway, walking down into her kitchen. Luna sat down at the table, it was what normally happened during this time. Instead Luna got up grabbed some yogurt and walked to her room, eating the yogurt on her bed, when she finished she fell asleep.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Jul 2013 at 2:26 AM Last edited by imkrazy1000 : 2nd Jul 2013 at 8:40 PM.
1st Character
Name: Leila Rose Quinton
Looks: Light brown straight long hair with blue eyes, normally wears whatever is in style.
Race: Human
(NOTE: She is a twin with Ronald)

2nd Character
Name: Ronald "Ron" Luther Quinton
Looks: Light brown curly-ish hair, blue eyes, normally wears jeans and a t-shirt.
Race: Human
(NOTE: He is a twin with Leila)
Test Subject
#29 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 12:52 AM
Time: 6:00 PM
Luna walked out of her apartment onto the sidewalk. She opened her old umbrella walking down to the mall. It had taken her a few minutes to reach the mall as she lived very far away from it. She walked into the mall closing the umbrella. She made her way toward the small coffee shop ordering a frape. She sat down in the shop sipping away at her coffee. Getting up she started browsing around the mall.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 1:10 AM
((Accepted))
Time:6:00 PM
Franziska-
I get back to the motel, and go back inside my room. So far no one else had came to see me.

Kristoph-
I am at the mall to get more supplies for my alchemy. Browsing around, I looked at the shops.
Page 2 of 2