Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 8927 (Who?), Viewed: 514270 times.
Page 358 of 358
Lab Assistant
#8926 Old Today at 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdsb759
beds that could also be storage for objects; bottom part of bed.

I'm not really sure what kind of "storage" you're looking for. I'm guessing it's not for slots. Do you mean like, a bed/dresser combo? Or a bed/toy box? Do you want a hide-a-bed? With inventories, sims dont really have a need for traditional storage. There's really no item that you can put something away into. There's shelves you can put items onto... but that's completely different. i'm a bit confused, i guess.

-gE
>=)
Instructor
#8927 Old Today at 12:43 AM
I think they mean something like this: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/.../bedroom/25205/

There isn't really that functionality in the game, but I could imagine a bed with a custom animation of pulling out the drawer that then puts an item into the sim's inventory.
Mad Poster
#8928 Old Today at 12:50 AM
Would it be possible to make it so clicking the bottom part of the bed functions as a dresser? You might need two separate objects (the bedframe and the mattress) that stack together, like the Grand Trianon loft bed.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Page 358 of 358