Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 2928 (Who?), Viewed: 249499 times.
Page 118 of 118
Mad Poster
#2926 Old Yesterday at 3:38 AM Last edited by Bulbizarre : Yesterday at 3:54 AM.
@lil_princess_of_evil - in LGR's TS2: Pets video, he accidentally adopted a kid instead of a pet. Unfortunately the social worker never showed up.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Lab Assistant
#2927 Old Yesterday at 2:42 PM
"Alright, FINE!"
My heiress Tatiana (who has sisters Anastasia and Marie--bonus points if you recognize the real-life relationship!) had two choices for a husband--the rich, one bolt Rodney and the poor, funny-looking three-bolt Parker. I moved Tatiana and her boyfriends home, and married her to Rodney. Literally right after the ceremony, Tatiana autonomously made out with Parker. That's when I said "Alright, FINE!" and married her to Parker. Now they have two kids, Rhett and Melanie (older sister Scarlett lol).
Mad Poster
#2928 Old Today at 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbizarre
"I....think I ought to check my mods."

I was going through all my Sims' households to give the pets their owners' surnames (SimPE likes to error out if there isn't already one). Don Lothario casually walked over to his newborn son, picked him up, and began nursing him.

I finally figured this one out! BoilingOil's Feed Baby has a Nursemaids addon. Don had a baby bottle in his inventory.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Forum Resident
#2929 Old Today at 7:27 AM
"That couldn't have been better timing"
Marriage cinematic between two sims right as day was cast into night lengthing the transition period.
Married as the sky turned orange with rose petals falling around them. Never did get a screenshot.
Page 118 of 118