Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#26 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 8:10 PM
Now that CaliBrat became a 'creator', can she get the stickers we got from our neighborhood projects?

The HBG got June, July, August, September, October stickers.
She only has June and July sticker though. So could you also give her August, September, October stickers please? Thanks!

And I've noticed that if you click on 'Winter Wonderland Subhood' I get Maxon's Sixteen Christmas Cards for MogHughson's Postal System and not the neighborhood. However, if I click on 'Maxon's Sixteen Christmas Cards for MogHughson's Postal System' it shows up just fine. (I mean the entry above the Winter Wonderland subhood)

Can you please fix the link of the Winter Wonderland subhood? Thanks.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Advertisement
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 11:04 AM
@Jawusa The link is fixed. Added stickers for CaliBrat. Thank you for the note!
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#28 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 7:48 PM
Thank you for fixing it! And you're welcome!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Jan 2016 at 5:20 AM
Mine's in the queue. Hopefully it makes it through without problems.
Instructor
#30 Old 31st Jan 2016 at 1:19 AM
Mine's in the queue too. I was a huge fan of Harry Potter's books, so I couldn't resist ...

I believe in the "Thanks" button and its amazing powers !!!
Scholar
#31 Old 1st Feb 2016 at 2:08 AM
Finally got mine in at the eleventh hour (my usual going pace lately). If it weren't for that message in my inbox when I refreshed my browser, I'd be thinking I had to upload it all over again. I got a 505 offline page when I hit submit. Scarey.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests
Page 2 of 2