Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 6911 (Who?), Viewed: 272764 times.
Page 277 of 277
Lab Assistant
#6901 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 5:40 AM
I discovered that Vampire Servos are kinda tricky. Gypsy was bitten on a community lot; when I finally got to her household, though, she looked normal -- not a vampire. She cowered at 7 AM, but she didn't begin fry. She then went about her day as usual. I sent other household members to a community lot, brought them home, and Gypsy was still normal. Ehhhh, I thought, not much to this Vampire Servo thing, let's give her some Vamprocillin-D. She drank it, and changed back to, well, this. Pretty Sim face, but creepy as anything.

Exit without saving; back in; still no vampire face. It was only when I had her change into formal wear that her face changed to vampire. Then she started to sizzle outdoors!

Okay, so I then bought a coffin for Gypsy for the daytime. But she wouldn't stay in it, jumping out every time "Do Chores" appeared, about once an hour. The solution: park her someplace out of the way indoors and power her down during daylight. No sizzle, no mood decay.

On the plus side of all this: Gypsy is now Gothic Robotics' most tireless robot builder. And the fangs are rather cute.
Instructor
#6902 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 9:59 AM
What do vampires drink when they bite servos?
Battery juice?
Inventor
#6903 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 11:50 AM
I don't have many servos in my game (hardly any, just one) but as soon I make the simbot change into formal wear the face shows partly servo/partly human as in the post from tancred. Very annoying. (But that's not the main reason that I don't play this servo).
Mad Poster
#6904 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 11:51 AM
Just saw my sim lecture a visiting townie for breaking the sink. Never seen that before; I didn't know that they could lecture townies. XD I then added insult to injury by asking her to leave; well the person she'd come to see was already in bed and she was just hanging out breaking sinks. XD
Theorist
#6905 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 1:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pideli
What do vampires drink when they bite servos?
Battery juice?

No - coolant fluid.
Lab Assistant
#6906 Old 12th Jan 2019 at 5:34 PM
I didn't know until this day that pregnant sims go up and down stairs very carefully.
They go up and down stairs just as a sneak-out motion just as the picture below.
I guess it is because their body is heavy and also they can't see stairs because the belly is hiding the front view so they put extra caution.
Another great detail for ts2 !!

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Scholar
#6907 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 4:41 PM
It's possible for someone to bring the Charlatan home from work. What made it worse was that the Sim in question was in the "Unemployed" custom "career". Though perhaps this explains why the Charlatan steals stuff 24 hours a day...
Inventor
#6908 Old 14th Jan 2019 at 8:34 PM Last edited by Sunrader : 14th Jan 2019 at 9:10 PM.
I feel so clever... probably everyone else already thought of this, but it just occurred to me and I'm so pleased. So... I don't like the bookshelves to all look alike, especially lined up like this in a library, so I have tons of empty bookshelves and bookstacks, but filling them is a tedious process. It suddenly occurred to me for a shot like this to just put an empty one on top of the regular one and fill a few odd eye catching parts of the bookshelves. I just don't want it to jump out at you that they are the same and I think this works well. I'm so happy. This pic is nice, too, because, though the walls are down, the wall on the left is the back wall of the tiny bathroom in this tiny library. The wall stays up with Numenor's no-cutaway walls. I think it looks so much more real when the inner walls stay up when we're "inside" the building. Also, this is Amanda and Samantha Ottomas's long lost father (he's actually an aged up Tommy clone - see the resemblance) who is the only townie in Widespot and he autonomously showed at the library, which is what I was going for - him just wandering in and out of the hood on his own. Oh, and they are all autonomously reading, too.

Inventor
DELETED POST
14th Jan 2019 at 8:36 PM
This message has been deleted by Sunrader. Reason: Duplicate post
Lab Assistant
#6909 Old 15th Jan 2019 at 3:28 AM
A new scholarship! Zenisha Harvey was just awarded the Mendel Award for Oxygen Donation and Repletion. Googling shows people have speculated sims get this scholarship if a parent is at the top of the Education career. I'm not sure because Zenisha's mother is dead (and I honestly don't remember what her career was) and her dad just made top of the Journalism career. Maybe journalists' kids also get awards for breathing? Lol.
Alchemist
#6910 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 5:18 PM Last edited by SneakyWingPhoenix : 21st Jan 2019 at 5:20 PM. Reason: Grammar
Default Floor
With most packs installed, discovery was made - estimating that they're over more than 499 floor titles in the game. I did the counting.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Lab Assistant
#6911 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 2:50 AM
I've never seen a sims cheer up another sim right after something embarrassing happened, but the mayor of Milber cheered his pregnant wife up after she didn't make it to the bathroom in time and cleaned the mess up while she got in the shower. How adorable ;w;

My simblr
In the name of the Moon, i will right wrongs and triumph over evil, and that means YOU! ❤️
Inventor
#6912 Old Today at 1:35 AM
Wow! I am late to the party but, even though this upload is from way back, I had never seen it, and it's awesome!

First the one I knew about... I love small lots and I've used Andi8104 and MaryLou's for years:

Andi8104 and MaryLou Lots
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=195469
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=195467

Honestly, until recently, I didn't notice that they have the sun coming from the rear in lot view, but back in 2006-2007, Aelflaed did, and worked out how to turn these lots so that they'd be facing the sun in lot view:

Aeflaed Sunnyside Lots
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=251798
http://www.modthesims.info/download...778#post1789778

In case others are late to the party, too, I took some screen shots so you can see what they do. By choosing one or the other, I guess you can choose where the sun will be for your lots.
Page 277 of 277