Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 676 (Who?), Viewed: 54643 times.
Page 28 of 28
Alchemist
#676 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 4:34 PM
According to that family tree and the one that comes with the Beginning of Pleasantview, Bruno and Mamie Ruggbyrne only have a daughter named Coral (who then later marries Herb Oldie and has Mary Sue Oldie who later marries Daniel Pleasant.) The thing I'm running into is that Mamie being a Family Sim keeps rolling wants for another baby. Also in my apparently alternate time line Benjamin and Susan Burb gave birth to twins and so did William and Anastasia Marsh, so both of John Burb's parents have twins that are not part of the "canon" family tree.
Mad Poster
#677 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 5:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphalesion
Wow apparently this is the genealogy for a fan made neighborhood by Madame Mim https://genensims.com/guest/MadameM...bourhoodsPV.htm So it contains some fanon (the maiden names of all the Matriarchs and stuff like Vadim Simovitch and Isabella Fiorello being brother and sister) but the stuff past the first generation is accurate.
It's form 2007 and you download the founders separately as toddlers. Quite interesting! Never knew this existed even though Gene Sims was probably one of the first Sims 2 fan sites I ever visited and downloaded from. As a kid I had like all their alien skins/eyes/hair in my game

Also the maiden name Madame Mim bestowed upon Gretle Goth translates to "of the Forest" so she's "Gretle of the Forest" why no brother named Hans then?

But it is recommended that you don't download those pixels as they are reportedly very problematic, and if you do, run them through the Clean Installer before you play them. These were made before it was generally known that they were part of a corrupted hood.

The houses, however, are fine. They seem to be empty of any references, so you can use them in your game.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Page 28 of 28