Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Catchup2018 - posted on 1st May 2018 at 12:50 PM
Replies: 8459 (Who?), Viewed: 493583 times.
Page 339 of 339
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#8451 Old 23rd May 2018 at 11:19 PM
Quote:
the idea of a little test before each promotion is even better

Well, there is no reason you couldn't implement something like a cooking test, just send your sim to the culinary hobby lot and make it so they have to win a contest. They get a plaque and a nice $600 when they do. There is nothing stopping you placing the contest table on some other lot and holding the contest there.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#8452 Old 24th May 2018 at 9:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joandsarah77
Well, there is no reason you couldn't implement something like a cooking test, just send your sim to the culinary hobby lot and make it so they have to win a contest. They get a plaque and a nice $600 when they do. There is nothing stopping you placing the contest table on some other lot and holding the contest there.

Well not necessary to win it, but perhaps set up at least you get the second or third place.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
#8453 Old 26th May 2018 at 5:05 PM
haven't seen this done so may not be possible for all i know, but could there be a way to make a default replacement of the servo with the imaginary friend from TS3? Have an idea lore wise for a beginning hood and this fits in really well.
Lab Assistant
#8454 Old Yesterday at 3:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
I want TS4-styled complex counters of the TS2 base game and dlc counterparts of the counters. Don't get what I mean? Here's the idea. Sort of this pieces, as well as the advance placement of counters and islands (quite a pet peeve you can't have L-shaped island bars that have backs face inward). Perhaps somebody had already created it? If not, I would thank and be grateful the person who dedicated the time to invest their free time for such little project to bring us (who are also in need for such stuff) such idea

These may not be what you're wanting, but that video reminds me of these junctions created by MaryLou & Numenor.
Mad Poster
#8455 Old Yesterday at 4:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleClawDesigns
haven't seen this done so may not be possible for all i know, but could there be a way to make a default replacement of the servo with the imaginary friend from TS3? Have an idea lore wise for a beginning hood and this fits in really well.

If you can get a mesh then yes. I defaulted my servo to look like C3PO. XD
#8456 Old Yesterday at 1:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4RE
These may not be what you're wanting, but that video reminds me of these junctions created by MaryLou & Numenor.

It kinda looks exactly what TS4 has. And it was uploaded in 2006. Uhhh...... Could it be that EA.....

Anyway, downloading it.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english
Lab Assistant
#8457 Old Yesterday at 7:25 PM
Yeah, I think they did.
Lab Assistant
#8458 Old Yesterday at 10:52 PM
The ability to sort the Lots and Housing bin by name. I just had to download my own upload because I got my lots mixed up with a Maxis lot and deleted the only clean version in my game.
Mad Poster
#8459 Old Yesterday at 11:09 PM Last edited by FranH : Yesterday at 11:27 PM.
Oh, how I would want that ability-to sort lots by name or price, or whatever, because I constantly am looking for my personalized lots that have certain features, and they're mixed in with everything else.Perhaps I could remove lots that I don't use very often, true-but if I did that, I'd probably need it the very next time I played the game.

So they all stay in the lot bin, and I am forced to scroll through all the others while trying to find the one I want!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#8460 Old Today at 12:23 AM
Given the limitations of the lot bin I decided to create a lot hood instead. Placed all the lots in my bin in a hood, one for custom lots, one for the the maxis lots. Then I deleted them out of bin. These days only have lots that are relevant now in the bin, things I am working on or intend to place very soon. Works wonderfully for me, so much easier to stay organized this way. If I want a lot from the lot hood I just re-clean it in SimPE after placing it in bin.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Page 339 of 339