Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #4 - posted on Yesterday at 4:46 PM
Replies: 2606 (Who?), Viewed: 223200 times.
Page 105 of 105
#2601 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 3:04 AM
"I hope the aliens are going to pay for the repairs to the roof."

One of my Sims got abducted by aliens despite the telescope being indoors. In the cutscene, she flew through the roof.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#2602 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 5:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
Hit "random" and get a pop-up saying "twins are welcome in the family".
Said at first: "Twins? Fine!"
Then:"What? Quadruplets!?"

This is my first set since the triplets and quads mod is in my game.
I'm wondering how I'll deal with five babies (their cousin was born a few hours before) in my farming family.

I hope you have a better experience than I do!
Instructor
#2603 Old 15th Feb 2018 at 11:25 PM
Now this is not fair. I spent so long on you guys. I downloaded mods, I download clothes and hair. I done everything for you. I even made you in CAS so you'd be beautiful and I'd never lose you again. Am I being so unfair in my expectations?

You idiot, your in the forest with Sunni's tree's and firewood benches. Of course your the woodcutter. See that. Tree's, and more trees, and tents. You chop trees. What's this sillyness about making toys. You've never seen a kid in your life, and your the old serious guy.

Sigh, and as for the clockmaker. You must have noticed that fancy clock I got from Raynus. You live in a hovel, your as broke as your toilet. What makes you think that you can make robots. Your supposed to be a clockmaker, not take over the world with a robot army.

I'm so angry with you both right now. (looks at crappy beds, crappy toilets, crappy shower) You best behave or ALL IS CONFISCATED AND YOU WILL HAVE TO CLEAN YOURSELF WITH YOUR TEARS.

ETA - Why has your sister bought curtains. There's not one single wall on the whole lot. These are the most stupidest sims I've ever met.
Scholar
#2604 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatemandatoryregister
"I hope the aliens are going to pay for the repairs to the roof."

One of my Sims got abducted by aliens despite the telescope being indoors. In the cutscene, she flew through the roof.

Fortunately, many types of roof in Sims 2 (the ones that don't require new supporting wall to be made) are free, so even careless aliens can pay for replacement roofs without too many anomalies on their expense accounts...
Forum Resident
#2605 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 7:20 AM
"It's too late at night for this crap. Seriously."

When you're about to pull your hair out because of CC bars and your Squire just sips his damn tankard and watches his elderly servant scream and streak (and yes I mean streak!) through the tavern.

You can't lie to me. I play Town Of Salem.
#2606 Old Yesterday at 12:02 AM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : Yesterday at 12:37 AM.
While grabbing all of Fresh-Prince's vehicles:

"Do I need an ice-cream truck? Well, I'd better grab it anyways, just in case..."

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Lab Assistant
#2607 Old Yesterday at 1:08 AM
are you even serious you stupid girl ?

you attack your sister because of your attitude (anger issues)
and she's done nothing to you so why attacking her ? everyone is watching you, you know (expect for the father )

edit: here's the picture from the fighting of 2 sisters
Screenshots
Page 105 of 105