Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Wanderlust, a new Sims 2 building contest - posted on 3rd Feb 2018 at 3:19 AM
Replies: 12433 (Who?), Viewed: 267344 times.
Page 498 of 498
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#12426 Old Today at 2:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grammapat
But seriously, I thought I had seen a list of such humans, here on MTS. Not?

Simsample linked to the page.

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Polls: length of neighbourhood play: http://www.strawpoll.me/10908815 & http://www.strawpoll.me/10908842

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Theorist
#12427 Old Today at 2:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
Stuck Emitter - I think there's an option on the bat box. That would be my guess anyway.

I'm not seeing that option on the bat box. I see "Stuck SFX" but clicking that does nothing.
Mad Poster
#12428 Old Today at 3:32 AM
Someone else had that issue semi-recently, and I seem to recall they fixed it by moving the Sims out and back in.

If you have questions on how to use SimPE or WW, you're welcome to PM me.
Test Subject
#12429 Old Today at 5:27 AM

Should I be worried about this? This is Tarlia's Pleasantview, and I haven't deleted Sims or anything. I ran HoodChecker when I exited the game, too.
#12430 Old Today at 5:35 AM
Well, that doesn't look good. Don't panic, though. Just keep frequent backups and see if it recurs again.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#12431 Old Today at 8:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
I'm not seeing that option on the bat box. I see "Stuck SFX" but clicking that does nothing.

"Stuck SFX" is for clearing stuck special effects, like if the Smart Milk glow won't go away. This is only for visual effects. I used to think it was broken because I was misunderstanding it as SOUND effects and kept trying to fix the dripping sink with it.
Instructor
#12432 Old Today at 9:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosawyn
My sims are laughing at nothing.

I'd say that this happens to me, but then again, I'm usually remembering something silly and this happens:

My life is a series of incomprehensible sketches, illegible notes, and running away from angry reptiles. I don't enjoy that last one.
Mad Poster
#12433 Old Today at 12:07 PM
On stuck FX effects and the batbox:
Quote:
Someone else had that issue semi-recently, and I seem to recall they fixed it by moving the Sims out and back in.

In one of my hoods, I'd broken off gameplay while everyone was asleep. That meant when I restarted that game, everyone was standing up half-asleep with Z's coming out of their mouths.
In this case, no amount of pressing the button on the batbox did anything. I had to move each and every family out of their house and back into it to get rid of the 'Zz's'. It worked. PITA, but it worked.
Lesson learned..don't break off playing while everyone's in bed. It makes them and you cranky.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Field Researcher
#12434 Old Today at 1:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwimmbad17

Should I be worried about this? This is Tarlia's Pleasantview, and I haven't deleted Sims or anything. I ran HoodChecker when I exited the game, too.

There is a misconception (most likely born out of wishful thinking) that running HoodChecker will fix your corrupted game. It will not. It will treat signs of corruption, so that you can keep playing a corrupted hood for longer.

Running HoodChecker, but not mentioning what, if anything, HoodChecker found, is expecting HoodChecker to do something it was not designed to do. In order to know how bad the corruption in your hood is, you need to know what HoodChecker found.

http://kahonseecity.livejournal.com/ < - New Prosperity Challenge. Last update: 6/9/14
Page 498 of 498