Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS speed build challenge results - posted on 11th Nov 2018 at 8:38 PM
Replies: 679 (Who?), Viewed: 54845 times.
Page 28 of 28
Alchemist
#676 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 4:34 PM
According to that family tree and the one that comes with the Beginning of Pleasantview, Bruno and Mamie Ruggbyrne only have a daughter named Coral (who then later marries Herb Oldie and has Mary Sue Oldie who later marries Daniel Pleasant.) The thing I'm running into is that Mamie being a Family Sim keeps rolling wants for another baby. Also in my apparently alternate time line Benjamin and Susan Burb gave birth to twins and so did William and Anastasia Marsh, so both of John Burb's parents have twins that are not part of the "canon" family tree.
Mad Poster
#677 Old 6th Nov 2018 at 5:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orphalesion
Wow apparently this is the genealogy for a fan made neighborhood by Madame Mim https://genensims.com/guest/MadameM...bourhoodsPV.htm So it contains some fanon (the maiden names of all the Matriarchs and stuff like Vadim Simovitch and Isabella Fiorello being brother and sister) but the stuff past the first generation is accurate.
It's form 2007 and you download the founders separately as toddlers. Quite interesting! Never knew this existed even though Gene Sims was probably one of the first Sims 2 fan sites I ever visited and downloaded from. As a kid I had like all their alien skins/eyes/hair in my game

Also the maiden name Madame Mim bestowed upon Gretle Goth translates to "of the Forest" so she's "Gretle of the Forest" why no brother named Hans then?

But it is recommended that you don't download those pixels as they are reportedly very problematic, and if you do, run them through the Clean Installer before you play them. These were made before it was generally known that they were part of a corrupted hood.

The houses, however, are fine. They seem to be empty of any references, so you can use them in your game.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Top Secret Researcher
#678 Old Yesterday at 11:45 PM
Not really a dilemma, but more of of 'what would you do' as I'm tryin to decide which way I wanna go. I've (re)started Beginnin PV. Pru Crumplebottom got preg and had a boy. I'd saved prior, but was ok w/ it bein a boy. Now the part that I can't decide what I wanna do is to go ahead and have the two girls, Agnes and Cornelia, or just let Edward take Agnes' place. Cornelia is the one who marries Gunther Goth. Agnes never married (at least not in Sims 2) so it's not like I'd really be changin a timeline.

So what would you do ...
a) have all three, Edward, Agnes, and Cornelia
or
b) let Edward replace Agnes
Mad Poster
#679 Old Today at 12:27 AM
I'd opt for the first choice..or keep trying until they have the required girls-if you're looking to keep the storyline intact-besides, don't be harsh with any 'extras' that might appear-you could have an entire subhood/downtown of nothing but the spares from the families where their lives get lived. I'm planning to do just that. Once I get the required babies in, the 'spares' will go to the 'outer borough (where the yet-to be played families are now) and they'll have their own little town in time to come.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
My downloads of various stuff: https://www.mediafire.com/#myfiles (including funerals!)
Field Researcher
#680 Old Today at 1:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBrat
Not really a dilemma, but more of of 'what would you do' as I'm tryin to decide which way I wanna go. I've (re)started Beginnin PV. Pru Crumplebottom got preg and had a boy. I'd saved prior, but was ok w/ it bein a boy. Now the part that I can't decide what I wanna do is to go ahead and have the two girls, Agnes and Cornelia, or just let Edward take Agnes' place. Cornelia is the one who marries Gunther Goth. Agnes never married (at least not in Sims 2) so it's not like I'd really be changin a timeline.

So what would you do ...
a) have all three, Edward, Agnes, and Cornelia
or
b) let Edward replace Agnes

It depends. Do you have something plan for Edward or are you going have him be unmarried and boring like Anges? I would say option B, if you have something to do for Edward.

In my PV, Anges is doing nothing in her life but fighting with her father, sister, and Gunther Goth who she felts betrayed & robbed her of the Goth Estate.

Currently Playing:
Beginning of Pleasantview by Marka93

Want Danies-simsational-blog's Sunset Valley hood as a subhood? Download it here.

Page 28 of 28