Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 626 (Who?), Viewed: 50318 times.
Page 26 of 26
Test Subject
#626 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 12:27 PM
I had to restart my entire game because I got a new laptop, and now I have a new dilemma - this time in Pleasantview.
After Don happily married Cassandra (Surprise!), just because "why not", Dina - now an infallibly good witch, somehow - married Mortimer and thus moved in. Next, Casandra had twins, so now the household consists of 7 sims: Cassandra, Dina, Mortimer, Don, Alexander, and the baby twins Sandra and Donna.
Now here's the thing: Dina is pregnant, however, she can still take the morning after pill (and terminate it). With Mortimer dying soon, and Alexander moving to college later, should she have the baby, or should she take the morning after pill?
Field Researcher
#627 Old 2nd Jul 2018 at 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugoisama
I had to restart my entire game because I got a new laptop, and now I have a new dilemma - this time in Pleasantview.
After Don happily married Cassandra (Surprise!), just because "why not", Dina - now an infallibly good witch, somehow - married Mortimer and thus moved in. Next, Casandra had twins, so now the household consists of 7 sims: Cassandra, Dina, Mortimer, Don, Alexander, and the baby twins Sandra and Donna.
Now here's the thing: Dina is pregnant, however, she can still take the morning after pill (and terminate it). With Mortimer dying soon, and Alexander moving to college later, should she have the baby, or should she take the morning after pill?

She should keep it, I think, in her mind, it'd be a way to secure a good inheritance from Mortimer. He's too good of a guy to leave his child with no money.
Page 26 of 26