Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 1:10 AM
Default make family member npc
where i can find a mod that can make a household member npc and keep him live in my household ???
thank u
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 4th Feb 2017 at 10:29 PM
any answers please ? :/
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 2:52 AM
Once you change an "npc" into a member of your household he/she is no longer considered an "npc" but becomes a member of a "played household." So no I don't think there is a mod to do what you want. Sorry.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 9:14 PM
i played the sims 3 and there was a cheat and a mod the can make any household member npc ... so i thought that it will be some mod for the sims 4 too
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 1:01 AM
Just google it I thought I saw a cheat for that.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 5:52 PM
Basically what Persian said.

But there is a workaround: Hire a butler!
Once hired, you could edit his/her appearance in CAS with cheats to your liking...

Not exactly what you've asked for, but better than nothing.
Scholar
#7 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 10:23 PM
Sims 4 doesn't (even with mods) support NPC family members (and I mean Sims you don't control).
Smeg Head
#8 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:33 PM Last edited by coolspear1 : 17th Feb 2017 at 4:59 PM.
I will very soon be releasing a mod that gives thumbnails and descriptions to many of the hidden NPC role traits. As is they are blank text with the generic llama icon. So that in dubug options, you can open the list and identify and apply (Or remove) hidden NPC roles to any sim. Have a live-in family member as a maga NPC with them all - even Grim Reaper! Although you will still control them so NPC doesn't strictly apply.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th May 2017 at 4:37 PM
How do i download mc command center if mod the sim wont let me download it
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#10 Old 25th May 2017 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helloitsme101
How do i download mc command center if mod the sim wont let me download it

Go here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...t-thread#latest for support and download links.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)