Replies: 82 (Who?), Viewed: 4647 times.
Page 4 of 4
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#76 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShigemiNotoge
I've learned not to take my chances in 2017

You mean you don't have green hair and I'm not a town hall?

Follow the lives of my TS3 sims and their growing integrated economy.
Theorist
#77 Old 16th Jul 2017 at 11:59 PM Last edited by ShigemiNotoge : 17th Jul 2017 at 12:10 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarVee
I always thought it was a my little pony, to be absolutely honest. And it seems I am correct. Cool. One pop culture thing I don't fail at.

I never recognized it as a pony because from what I understand about equine anatomy, ponies do not sit. Sure there are plenty of pictures of horses and ponies in a sitting-like position I suppose. xD but as a general rule that particular siting position is reserved for digitigrade mammals, such as cats, dogs, rabbits, etc. While unguligrades are sometimes lumped together with digitigrades I believe, they are still classified as having very different leg anatomy.
Top Secret Researcher
#78 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 12:30 AM
Quote:
From what I understand about equine anatomy, ponies do not sit.

They do in cartoons Shigemi. Everything is possible in animation :D
Theorist
#79 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 1:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
They do in cartoons Shigemi. Everything is possible in animation :D

Banned
#80 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 5:56 PM
Quote:
I never recognized it as a pony because from what I understand about equine anatomy, ponies do not sit. Sure there are plenty of pictures of horses and ponies in a sitting-like position I suppose. xD but as a general rule that particular siting position is reserved for digitigrade mammals, such as cats, dogs, rabbits, etc. While unguligrades are sometimes lumped together with digitigrades I believe, they are still classified as having very different leg anatomy.

I've learned more about your personality from reading this than I ever have intended to. You're an interesting person. Very detail orientated, structured at your core.
Theorist
#81 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:09 PM
Quote:
I've learned more about your personality from reading this than I ever have intended to. You're an interesting person. Very detail orientated, structured at your core.

I'm not entirely sure if this is a good or a bad thing *sweats*
Banned
#82 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 6:38 PM
Quote:
I'm not entirely sure if this is a good or a bad thing *sweats*

If I tell you it's negative, you'll believe it.
If I tell you it's positive, you'll believe it.

Ambiguity.

I'm therefor inclined to state it's a nullified conjecture. Carry on with the topic discussion.
Theorist
#83 Old 17th Jul 2017 at 7:03 PM
Quote:
If I tell you it's negative, you'll believe it.
If I tell you it's positive, you'll believe it.

Ambiguity.

I'm therefor inclined to state it's a nullified conjecture. Carry on with the topic discussion.

I like you c:

And what were we even talking about anyway? Something about mobile wheel boxes? Did they figure out what a car was yet?
Page 4 of 4