Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Set of 8 hoodies for the teen boys

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,579 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 164,620 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 4th Nov 2007 at 1:36 AM
Updated: 9th Oct 2008 at 4:53 AM by CatOfEvilGenius
I come to you with a new mesh for your teens, a hoodie! The current Maxis top-only hoodies, if any, leave much to be desired. Most are too baggy and just unpleasing to me. This is made from the hoodie that came from a Bon Voyage mesh, but BV is NOT required for this to work.

Included are 8 recolors. Along with the normal, thin morph, there is also a fat morph.

Edit: Due to some slight alpha overlaps, these hoodies work best with my H&M Pants for teens.

You can use the texture if you wish for your own creations as they are all edits of Maxis textures. All I ask is that you credit and link back to this post. A little note here on in a PM would be wonderful so I can see what you've created. You may also upload with your sims to free sites only, but not the exchange.

Recolors are welcomed and encouraged! You may upload the mesh with your recolors, but please, still link back here. And also, please no uploading to paysites or The Exchange.

Polygon Counts:
1456, 1163