Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#7626 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BlackjackGabbiani
Lusamine, you have an hour before work and you need to eat. Why are you on the computer?!

IDK that definitely sounds realistic...not that I would know or anything.

Vita Alto is so desperate that not only does she invite children to political fundraiser parties...

...but she downright steals from them too!

*insert Heckle interaction here*

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Advertisement
Scholar
#7627 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 7:56 PM
Hugh? What. The F.
That looks uncomfortable of a position to sleep in.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7628 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 8:02 PM
Um. When my female Sim was pregnant, his husband RAN to hospital like a cheetah, but the wife just... walked like nothing happened. And the baby was born in the street. Yay, they were triplets!
Field Researcher
#7629 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 7:07 PM
It hurts on me:

Then there's the fact that every time her boyfriend sleeps over, he doesn't sleep together with her (I even made her give him a sleeping bag so the poor guy wouldn't pass out):

Then I found out that the reason might be the fact that she was sleeping with her EYES WIDE-OPEN:

I'm bad at finding CC on my own
My simblr
I'm shy and so I might take longer to reply you '-'
Test Subject
#7630 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 3:07 AM
Welp, I made a new neighbourhood, and that is what happened...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7631 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 4:44 AM
Hi everyone, I'm back from the US for a month now, been missing you all & all of my videogames, glad to be back.

So I was making this new challenge for me. So I m inspired by the sjw protests in American colleges & universities. I started a new game with a group of radical revolutionaries who spend time protesting & rioting. But I want to mix things up with all of the past challenges I've made for myself that I found to be entertaining & stupid, but not too stupid that I'd gave up. So in this group of aspiring revolutionaries ready to head for college to enroll on a useless major as an excuse to brainwash the young minds, one of the members is a genius loser coward nerd who turned evil & hates the society from all the years of bullying, and a stereotypical dark & broody wizard who will be the terrorist. One day, the terrorist sim burned the cafe which is a bit too close to the major university buildings, which makes pretty much all the sims in the university world spending all day & night screaming at the burning cafe. It became almost impossible for me to navigate my sims because they all want to join the screaming party, especially the coward nerd who just has this unstoppable urge to look at the fire so he could pass out, this one time, he skipped the entire day because I was struggling to control him because he really wants to pass out by the damn fire, I really have to time my pace right when I have to cancel him when he starts running into the building or he'll just drop down unconscious. And to be honest, navigating this fucker is the hardest part of the entire challenge...
Field Researcher
#7632 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 10:33 AM
You know that glitch when your sim doesn't put their clothes back on after showering, and walks around naked? My male sim seems to be getting that *cough* glitch very frequently, right around the time the maid gets to his house.
Mad Poster
#7633 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tysika
You know that glitch when your sim doesn't put their clothes back on after showering, and walks around naked? My male sim seems to be getting that *cough* glitch very frequently, right around the time the maid gets to his house.

I get that all the time if a Sim is in one of the Showtime careers. They're supposed to change into their career clothing when they take a shower...but walk around in their birthday suit instead. I just click on them and select "Change Outfit." (I have Twallan's mods.)

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Top Secret Researcher
#7634 Old 20th Feb 2017 at 6:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tysika

Huh. And I thought that was a mod.
Alchemist
#7635 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 9:27 PM
Holy shit this thread almost died! Well, time to bring it back

I just love it when a Sim starts the Woohoo interaction (making out) and goes to lay on the bed, but the other Sim gets distracted on the way and ends up doing the dishes, playing computer games or, even worse, going to the opposite end of the lot to rake leaves.

Guess that's the purpose of that inviting arm-waving they do after laying down on the bed. "Are you sure you're not forgetting something??"

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Site Helper
#7636 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 2:46 AM
OK, you were the one who got the wild idea to tell your best friend's wife to kiss the town gigolo. Why are you so upset that she actually did it that you would keep dropping the potty break in your queue until you wet yourself?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#7637 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 7:31 PM
Lol my poor sim Lola just got married to this womanizer guy, Sean, and just after they got married at the wedding party, he started flirting with her twin sister. Maybe he needs glasses?
Alchemist
#7638 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wow-Princess
Lol my poor sim Lola just got married to this womanizer guy, Sean, and just after they got married at the wedding party, he started flirting with her twin sister. Maybe he needs glasses?

Lola is such a cute name for a Sim! I gotta find a girl Sim to name Lola now

------

My child Sim (Doreen) was gossiping with another teen in town: "Candice's mom brought cookies to school today!"

The first problem? Candice's mother is also Doreen's mother (the Bella Bachelor from this post. Doreen is the child of Bella and Bartholomew, while Candice is Bella and Malcolm Landgraab's kid.)

The second problem? Bella died three days ago.

Scholar
#7639 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 10:50 PM
Ghostly cookies from beyond the grave!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Mad Poster
#7640 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 3:57 AM
So my detective sim got a case from a little girl. He was asked to meet her at the bathroom park and....well....there she was...alone in the bathroom a creepy guy that she has no relation to...I think my game was attempting to take a very dark turn

On an even weirder note:

Apparently not even the Grim Reaper is immune to full moon zombification

The Receptacle still lives!
Mad Poster
#7641 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
The second problem? Bella died three days ago.

Are you sure Bella knows that? Sims can be awfully clueless sometimes.
Alchemist
#7642 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
Are you sure Bella knows that? Sims can be awfully clueless sometimes.

Well she did stalk her baby daddy and try to steal back the kid, so I wouldn't put it past her to continue her revenge from beyond the grave, lol.

@Elynda - they were delicious, apparently, so at least Bella isn't malicious towards her kids

@lil bag2 - I want zombie Grim too! It would be interesting to see if he joins the homeless NPC pool (is dropped from the Grim Reaper role) if a witch hits him with a Sunlight Charm, that's what happens to other Sims. Theoretically, you could even move him in and do...stuff... with him like a regular Sim

Field Researcher
#7643 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 2:33 PM
What are the odds of the same senior citizen fellow getting abducted and impregnated by aliens -twice-? For flying fish's sake, man, start running when you hear saucers!
Theorist
#7644 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 10:18 PM
The last time that happened to me was when I was playing a game and forgot to put in my NRAAS Retuner settings to turn off abductions. He got the weight gain moodlet *again* and that made me so mad (I had other plans for him) that I shift-clicked on the moodlet. And lo and behold, no more alien pregnancy. I was shocked that that's all I had to do to get rid of an unwanted alien baby.

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy
Field Researcher
#7645 Old 27th Mar 2017 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tangie0906
The last time that happened to me was when I was playing a game and forgot to put in my NRAAS Retuner settings to turn off abductions. He got the weight gain moodlet *again* and that made me so mad (I had other plans for him) that I shift-clicked on the moodlet. And lo and behold, no more alien pregnancy. I was shocked that that's all I had to do to get rid of an unwanted alien baby.

I haven't fiddled with the Retuner but maybe I should. I like to follow things as they play out, so to speak, so I'm not cancelling any babies... but if this happens a third time, I may have to start changing things. It's getting silly.
Top Secret Researcher
#7646 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Birgitte Heuschkel
I haven't fiddled with the Retuner but maybe I should. I like to follow things as they play out, so to speak, so I'm not cancelling any babies... but if this happens a third time, I may have to start changing things. It's getting silly.

In looking at the XML file and comparing to the Carl's Guide, I don't think Carl has the right numbers.
Base chance = 1%
Use a telescope =14%
Each Space rock =15%
Maximum Space Rock bonus = 60% (15% x 4 space rocks)
Already an alien baby =10%

Should be a 75% chance of abduction if you used the telescope and found 4 space rocks, and 1/3 chance of getting pregnant, or 25%.

Next time would be 85% chance of abduction and again 1/3 chance = 28%

Can't find where the 1/3 chance of getting pregnant comes from, seems about right.

So, to happen twice .25 * .28 = 7% Just got lucky I guess.
Field Researcher
#7647 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:40 AM
Hmm. Does the found a space rock percentage count per household rather than sim? Because there is a rock collector in the house -- its just not the senior citizen that the aliens keep abducting.
Mad Poster
#7648 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:04 PM
So my detective sim got another case that turned...strange. The client considering proposing to his girlfriend but he wants the opinion of two family members first (not sure why that warrants hiring a detective, but whatever. He's paying me). As it turns out, there are only two other members in his household: his daughter...and his girlfriend! So I went ahead and asked the girlfriend what she thought. Her response:

"Proposing would be a terrible idea! Honestly, I don't know what he sees in that girl"

O___O

The Receptacle still lives!
Site Helper
#7649 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 12:34 AM
She's been playing with Clone Drone potions, and got an evil twin?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Alchemist
#7650 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 10:28 AM
Mortimer Goth and Bella Bachelor had an on again off again romance (in between Bella dating like half the town's population, seriously). But, as few Sims do, she eventually passed away from natural causes. Mortimer, on the other hand, was blessed with vampirism and still lives on as an old, crotchety, blood-sucking fart in my game. So, with the obsession of his life no longer here, who is the next in line to be stalk- I mean showered with affection? Why, Bella's teenage daughter, of course! How do I know this? Because Candice is just as batshit crazy as her mom and loves having shouting matches intersped with heavy makeout sessions with Morty in front of the grocery store.

Page 306 of 321