Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 5:01 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Chess table recolours have right bases, wrong boards
I recently started having a problem in my game -- Grand Parlour Chess Table recolours appear with the CC wood stand/base as intended, but the game board itself reverts to the default table's medium, reddish wood texture. I don't know of any downloads that could have caused this, but it's happening in both my regular (cc-heavy) and testing games. I bypassed the 50/50 and removed all but one DL, a single chess table recolour, and the problem persists.

Any ideas what the what??
Is there some chess table CEP-extra I don't know about? Am I shrooming? I know it wasn't always like this, so -something- must have changed, but I can't think of what it could be... ?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 10:17 AM
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Nov 2017 at 10:40 AM
Yep, that was 100% the problem. Not sure how it got borked, but a manual reinstall cleared it right up. Thanks for the help! ^_^