Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2015 at 12:04 PM Last edited by LollipopAddict2013 : 21st Dec 2015 at 3:43 PM.
Default Teen Pregnancy Challenge
I don't know if this has been done before or whatever, but y'know, I'm doing it too XD (is it in the right category? first challenge)

Your sim is a teen and she's pregnant. Which sucks. To make matters even worse, her parents have kicked her out and the guy' done a runner/died/some kinda gone. He ain't in the picture, basically. She's got to survive on an empty lot in a new town away from her parents and damaged reputation, with no house and a baby on the way.
Good luck with this one.

You're gonna need the NRAAS whooer mod (I think that's the one) and to turn on teen pregnancy, download some body morphs to have her not be a floating head. I'd start with her and an adult boyfriend, and a shower, and uh... give them some time alone. Then get rid of the guy. But you do you.

Rules:
Make your sim. She's gotta be a teen. Make some means of her being pregnant pretty soon after the start of the game. Like with Runaway Teen, only give her one helpful trait, maybe two to ease it up.
Move her into an empty 30x30 lot or smaller.
Then it begins! It's gonna be pretty hard, because you will want some kind of shelter by the time the pregnancy is up. If it's seeming too hard, considering pregnancy resrictions, you could add the father or give her some kind of 'bonus' a kind aunt or family member gave her some money to start off, maybe.
NO CHEATS. except killing the guy.
But get gathering, and stuff!

Teenage restrictions:
-no job until one room on house at least
-Baby's crib must be first item bought.
-cannot befriend adults as they would try and help, and you sim is stubborn and wants to do this herself XD
-If you give her a romantic interest she cannot have the move in until she has a bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. (applies to adulthood too)

Scoring:
-100 points for each night after baby's birth without a room
-300 if baby is born before crib is purchased
-200 for every repoman visit
-100 for every bad birthday the child has
You just lose if social services take the kid.
+100 for every good birthday (as in you get to chose the trait)
+300 for a good pregnancy
+200 for every day the child spends on the honour roll
+100 for every room the house has by the time the child is a young adult

I think that's all, please ask for anything else I've missed. I'm in the process of testing it myself, so if anyone else wants to test it too, that'd be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 6:32 PM
Default Liking this challenge

I just started this challenge with Annabelle Spears.

In her story she actually got pregnant at a party and doesn't know who the father is. For her family to protect their reputation they send her to live in Aurora Skies. Where she thought a little house was going to be was actually a blank lot.

She still goes to school (Needs an education to get a good job)
Shee has started a garden and has made a small shack for her and her son Alistair
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Dec 2015 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pxnkaces

I just started this challenge with Annabelle Spears.

In her story she actually got pregnant at a party and doesn't know who the father is. For her family to protect their reputation they send her to live in Aurora Skies. Where she thought a little house was going to be was actually a blank lot.

She still goes to school (Needs an education to get a good job)
Shee has started a garden and has made a small shack for her and her son Alistair

You're doing better then me XD day 10 and I've only just got a house. Oh well
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Dec 2015 at 6:14 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun! I am going to start it now. Will post pictures. <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2015 at 12:53 AM Last edited by cutiesimsthree : 31st Dec 2015 at 1:05 AM.
Default On Her Own - A Sims 3 Single Teen Parent Challenge <3

I've just started the challenge with Olivia Jackson. She is a teenager, pregnant by her long term boyfriend Brandon. Shortly after she found out she was pregnant he died.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Jan 2016 at 1:36 AM
I love this! I'm gonna try it. Can we keep the father? And have it be a Teen Parent Challenge
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th May 2017 at 4:48 PM
so i started this challenge. but i got it sooooo much harder. My sim got pregnant with triplets. pray for me
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 9:39 AM
NUUUU I wanna do this so bad but I can't because I can't download mods.....
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2017 at 8:46 PM
Well, I was going to start this and take like, some screenshots and stuff once I got the challenge really going but ah...My girl Sim got too warm and ended up bursting into to flames so..Rip xD Might try it again
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 10:54 PM
here's a tip: go to parks and collect flowers. I got one room done on the first day doing that.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Apr 2018 at 1:37 PM
Default Cool
Imma have a go at this challenge for sure