Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 7:14 PM
Cosplay!
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! about a month ago My friend and I went to walmart. I wore my naruto jacket. These people stared and others laughed. I saw my old Teacher! She laughed We were screaming at the top of our lungs rocking out to rockband. No one yelled at us. It was fun. we dance in front of the security camera. So much fun. The next time My friend is going to where is sasuke outfit. Major Cosplay!!!!!!
Advertisement
#2 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 5:14 AM
Why would they laugh at the jacket? Because they knew it was from Naruto? Or were you in full cosplay gear?

And rocking out at Walmart? Well alright...
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2008 at 1:35 AM
I think they laughed because I looked a little mental dancing while walking. Yes it is very fun to rock out at walmart. It's fun to beat up the guitar with the drum sticks.
#4 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:27 AM
I got kicked out of the Shopping Mall near me for going in dressed as Kakashi with a "Free Hugs" Sign, apprantly I was selling a product without permission.
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th May 2008 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ph30nix
I got kicked out of the Shopping Mall near me for going in dressed as Kakashi with a "Free Hugs" Sign, apprantly I was selling a product without permission.

that would suck. How can u be selling a product that says "free"? Malls are so mean now a days. >_<
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ph30nix

lmfao!!! lol really thats like omg i just died laughing
Kakashi's one of my fav characters
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 1:57 PM
Oh, I thought this was about cosplaying in cons Have any of you guys done that? I've already cosplayed four times. First was Haruhi Suzumiya, from the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I cosplayed as her in two different cons. Then I went as a random French maid early this year, and the most recent was when I cosplayed as Souseiseki from Rozen Maiden, a few months ago.
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2008 at 11:24 PM
there are no cons in my area. If there was I would love to got to them.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 2:10 PM
well i guess i'm lucky cause in my area there a plenty of cons..
actually there is one the 12 of september and i'm gonna be cosplayed as Tifa from Final Fantasy Advent Children cause i won the cosplay in a contest ans it's soooo coool !! *_* and it's gonna be the first one of a series of cosplaya i've been planning lately
#10 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 9:14 AM
I wish there were regular cons where I live though =\
I only ever went to one and it was quite..... well, commercialized imo.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 5:08 AM
I would like to see people cosplaying around where I live. I have no cons where I live either but who knows I might go to one sometime if I get the chance. :kami:
Test Subject
#12 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:17 PM
(old thread? But I need to say '-')

Well, heeere where I am now there are just a few cons... But few hours from here there's a good place and I'm starting to prepare myself for that xD!!!

Well, I'll try to go as Lilith from Darkstalkers. She's cute and the cosplay is not veeeery hard to make...

Also I would like to do few male cosplays xD! Like... like... Akabane from GetBackers! lol

C'mon, anyone else making a cosplay for the future?