Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 12:21 PM
OKay well here's where my family gets a bit weird..............remember i said i'd let Aida find another rich partner to marry??? Well she found it in Vita Goth....104 days old when they married, and well provided for. Should be easy right? Nearly death, just marry her quickly and inherit the money....
Thing is, the last time i checked, she was 114 days old. And aparently, i forgot about some of my mods that allowed same sex pregnancies and apparently also allowed them to be elder and pregnant. So when Aida got pregnant from her (i had also replace the normal woohoo interaction with risky woohoo, which means there is always a chance of conceiving) and had twins, i thought it was a bit weird. So i let Aida have a go with it with the (new) butler. When she was not yet showing she was pregnant, it turned out she and Vita had another go at it and Vita turned out to be pregnant! So another set of twins was born. And Aida also gave birt to a boy (from the butler).
So i had 5 babies at once..........and from those 5 babies 3 turned out to be heirs so i get to pick now! And i have a hard time doing it! So you can help me out and tell me what you would do!!

I uploaded an image with all three of them (they are the only ones living in with Aida at the moment btw the rest got replaced) including their current traits. Have to add, Quinny also has the LTW to adopt 6 strays (which i might be able to fulfill before she becomes an YA).
I am currently leaning towards Quinny, she was the first heir, she has some nice traits and she looks okay! On the other hand, Silke is Evil (she got that from Vita) and i have never played with an evil sim, should be a nice challenge i think. And Tim, well, the only reason why i might play him, is because he looks pretty and he is not a she
oh the decisions i have to make!!!

i have also added a family tree the second daughter turned out to take after her mom. She has 3 children with 3 diff boys. And the rest of the kids don't all seem to be getting along that well either. There are a lot of arguments popping up (i just love NRaas story progession!!!)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Space Pony
#102 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 4:43 AM
Akagi family still alive and kicking. After producing her heir Akira, Asahi still had 7 more lovers to go through to complete her LTW as a heart breaker. So to spice things up she did a risky with her lovers. She had two more children before aging to elder, one had none of the perfect genes while the last was Akijirou. He had both the perfect traits and so he ended up staying in the house.

After Akira was born, a Sim Asahi was wooing had a litter of kittens up for adoption. So she adopted one to keep her little one at home company. That was Tama Neko (who was edited to be the perfect pet with red stripes and red eyes). When Akira got into her teens, her old friend Brock Wan had a litter of puppies to get rid of so Akira adopted one naming it Koro Inu. Koro is currently Akira's best friend and sleeps in her bed with her (usually).

When Akira graduated, she convinced her fried Brock to be her gene donor. So she began working with him to produce her own heir. During this time, a mate was temporarily adopted for Tama and the first litter produce Tama's own perfect heir Tamaki. He has the stripes and the eyes, though underneath the stripes he has the pointed fur pattern of his daddy.

Tama had taken to sleeping in Asahi's bed with no complaint from the human. The two were best of friends and Asahi was working on becoming friends with Tamaki.

Asahi was outside fishing when she died, a few minutes after Tamaki aged to adulthood. Akira did have her perfect heir within a week later named Acacia.

Poor Tama has not yet gained a deep a relationship as with any of the other Sim humans since her human Asahi died.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#103 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 7:15 PM
Ok,i've just started. My Founder is Byzantia Star and she has purple eyes and white hair with purple streaks.She Married Christopher Steel in Sunset valley. She Married Him in the first 20 mins no cheats needed,Im just really good at making friends. She is pregnant and hopefully it will be her Heir. Fingers Crossed!

Byzantia Star Christopher Star
Screenshots
Test Subject
#104 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 7:19 PM
Byzantia had a boy called Xavier, But he got her hair and Christophers Eyes! Damn!
But she had another boy as well and He was called Gabriel. Gabriel was exactly the same as his Big brother so im gonna have to have some more children so i can get my heir

Xavier Star.............Gabriel Star
Screenshots
Test Subject
#105 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 7:24 PM
Alright, I got Byzantia and Christopher Fertility Treatment and it payed off!
Byzantia Had twins called Lucan (All wrong)(BOY) and Cerise (my heir)(GIRL)
So fertility treatment works! Try it!

LUCAN...............CERISE
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 8:19 AM
Congrats on your heir but believe me, it's not because of your fetility treatment you were just lucky! i have had that on my sims (and if possible on the partners as well) for all the kids and it still took me 16 kids before i got lucky!
Space Pony
#107 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 4:25 PM
yup tamatha, you were just real lucky. my math says on average it should take 10 kids and both you and klevkin ended up on opposite ends of the bell curve.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 9th Dec 2011 at 1:53 AM
Update: Six kids, still no heir Tori's last pregnancy produced twin boys, Jaymon & Jayden, who just aged up. Skylar is now a teen and the triplets are about to age up. Tori isn't too thrilled with the size of the family as she not exactly a kid person, but fortunately, Greg loves kids and wants a big family, and Tori loves him, so they'll keep trying for that perfect heir
Test Subject
#109 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 12:53 AM
Righto. This seemed like a fun one, so I started, yay!

I'm doing it in two separate saves, so I can compare.

One is pregnant, and I'm eager to find what kind of child she'll have.

The other just had a baby, and her daughter is a perfect heir! I'm so excited. Such luck~

Hot pink hair, white streaks and light blue tips. Yellow eyes. That toddler is so adorable. >w<
Test Subject
#110 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 2:19 PM
Default My game crashed!
my game crashed and so did my whole laptop so now i have to put sims 3 back on and reset everything!

NO FAIR!!!!!!
Test Subject
#111 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 2:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Klevkin
Congrats on your heir but believe me, it's not because of your fetility treatment you were just lucky! i have had that on my sims (and if possible on the partners as well) for all the kids and it still took me 16 kids before i got lucky!

OMG that is ridiculus!
That is sooo not fair!!!!
Test Subject
#112 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pandalei
Hot pink hair, white streaks and light blue tips. Yellow eyes. That toddler is so adorable. >w<

could u upload a pic?

also great idea for the comparing, i might try it but will take more work
Field Researcher
#113 Old 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:48 PM
Default Tylor Brand
I just got Sims 3 on Jan 1st and decided to take on this challenge as my learning challenge. My sim is Tylor Brand and has blue skin, hair, and eyes. He married Dilly Pidgin and they had Lilly and Jilly (both blue skin but not the hair and eyes). So kicked them to the curb and married Sofia Carlton. Now have two new kids, Leyla & Davin. Leyla has the hair but I can't tell about her eyes and Davin is just a baby so I don't know about him either. Got another bun in the oven just in case
Field Researcher
#114 Old 4th Jan 2012 at 8:28 PM
Xavia Brand
Quote: Originally posted by DitzyEkko
I just got Sims 3 on Jan 1st and decided to take on this challenge as my learning challenge. My sim is Tylor Brand and has blue skin, hair, and eyes. He married Dilly Pidgin and they had Lilly and Jilly (both blue skin but not the hair and eyes). So kicked them to the curb and married Sofia Carlton. Now have two new kids, Leyla & Davin. Leyla has the hair but I can't tell about her eyes and Davin is just a baby so I don't know about him either. Got another bun in the oven just in case

Just had babies #5 & 6. Xavia has the blue hair and eyes and her baby brother, Talon, has blue skin (can't tell on his eyes and hair yet). Xavia is the heir unless Talon has all 3. But only the hair and eyes are required for the challenge. Lilly and Jilly are teens and Tylor sees them every once in a while. Leyla and Davin are in boarding school.
Field Researcher
#115 Old 5th Jan 2012 at 3:21 AM
My heir, Xavia, randomly got the "family-oriented" trait. She has three younger siblings (Talon is not perfect & the twins are infants) but mom can't have babies anymore. Is Xavia out as heir? Time to remarry -again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#116 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DitzyEkko
My heir, Xavia, randomly got the "family-oriented" trait. She has three younger siblings (Talon is not perfect & the twins are infants) but mom can't have babies anymore. Is Xavia out as heir? Time to remarry -again.

Well, since Xavia can't get the Dislikes Children trait she is not a heir. I haven't written it in the rules, but I thought it was pretty clear that you shall re-randomize if your heir gets something that doesn't work together with Dislikes Children trait.

Creator of the Perfect Genetics and Midnight Sun Challenges.
Visit the SimGurra tumblr - home to my TS3 creations, including the official Midnight Sun Challenge worlds!
Field Researcher
#117 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gurra09
Well, since Xavia can't get the Dislikes Children trait she is not a heir. I haven't written it in the rules, but I thought it was pretty clear that you shall re-randomize if your heir gets something that doesn't work together with Dislikes Children trait.

I am so super new to sims 3 (had it for 1 week now) so I might be a little slow on the uptake. But her trait wasn't randomized. The game chose it and said I didn't get to pick a trait. No biggie, though. I have a new heir (Jaclyn) who hates children and now my perfect non-heir Xavia can have millions of heir-looking babies off in sims world that can eventually breed back into the family.
Test Subject
#118 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 2:49 AM Last edited by rn510 : 8th Jan 2012 at 5:45 PM.
Do darker hair and eye genes affect the sims like in real life? Because my girl has had 3 kids (and pregnant with another one) and so far they've all had black hair and dark brown eyes from my girl's husband (Marty Keaton).
My founder Florrisa Taber Kayla Taber Leonitus Taber The last ones a baby, but I'm almost positive he's the same as the other 2 children.
Field Researcher
#119 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rn510
Do darker hair and eye genes affect the sims like in real life? Because my girl has had 3 kids (and pregnant with another one) and so far they've all had black hair and dark brown eyes from my girl's husband (Marty Keaton). The last ones a baby, but I'm almost positive he's the same as the other 2 children.

Yes. Lighter hour and eyes are recessive. I kicked my dark haired 1st wife to the curb because of this and my blonde 2nd wife gave me 2 heirs out of 6 children (that's 1/3, really good odds)
Test Subject
#120 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 2:15 PM Last edited by rn510 : 8th Jan 2012 at 5:46 PM.
Oh yay! It appears that the baby the one that I thought also had black hair and brown eyes turned out to be an heir! Too bad I kicked the dad before Mick aged up.
Mick Taber
Also Kayla's now in boarding school because for some reason my girl likes kids even though she has the dislikes children trait and ya know their not supposed to like their kids.
Test Subject
#121 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 12:21 PM
This sounds awesome! :') I'll try it when I get home from school today.
Test Subject
#122 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 9:23 PM
I'm going to have to start all over! When I sent Kayla to boarding school she crashed the aging and now none of my sims will age, I made sure story progression and aging was allowed, but it just doesn't work. Guess I'll use the same founder, but the kids will look different now.
Field Researcher
#123 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 9:55 PM Last edited by DitzyEkko : 10th Jan 2012 at 2:51 AM.
I've had a few crashes since I got the game just over a week ago. Very upsetting and disappointing. Does anyone have the same problem with the screen going black and computer totally crashing? And any suggestions?

Happier note though, my heir Jaclyn Brand has a son and Is preggers again. Waiting for little Jacob to age so I can check him out.

Also my real-life hubby tried to play sims to get it to crash so he could diagnose and fix. It was his 1st time and he was so impressed to find that a townie thought his sim was charming and invited him to spend the night with her. He was so proud of his sim and himself .
Test Subject
#124 Old 10th Jan 2012 at 12:46 AM Last edited by rn510 : 16th Jan 2012 at 12:51 AM.
Well I restarted with just Florissa again and she hooked up with Connor Frio and had twins!
Claudine (only has eyes, has some random hair color)

Caralynn (has father's hair and eyes)

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way.
So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
Space Pony
#125 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rn510
Well I restarted with just Florissa again and she hooked up with Connor Frio and had twins!
Claudine (only has eyes, has some random hair color)
Caralynn (has father's hair and eyes)

Well just remember there's a 10% of getting a perfect heir, so don't be alarmed if it takes a number of tries.
Page 5 of 46