Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 3:16 PM Last edited by $RaMRoM$ : 21st Sep 2007 at 12:34 PM.
Default Help! everything is unknown!!!! - Solved
I usually modify my families memories and ties in Simpe, but today i run simpe, and everything is unknown!!!

a pic may help:

I tried all my neighborhoods and they all dont work! i think the problem is from simpe...

I tried running The Sims 2, and it works fine!
Screenshots
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 4:35 PM
You could try refreshing the file table. That usually helps with unknown BHAVs

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
You could try refreshing the file table. That usually helps with unknown BHAVs

I tried missing with some stuff but nothin worked, i dont think i know hot refresh the File Table..... How?
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 6:49 PM
You're not running the old SimPE with Bon Voyage are you?

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:09 PM
$RaMRoM$, go to Extra menu and uncheck 'No Meta Informations' checkbox, then reopen neighborhood, it should help.
And, sure thing, if you'll try to edit your with-Voyage game via pre-Voyage SimPE - make sure to backup everything first, because chances that you'll break something are high
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 7:57 PM Last edited by $RaMRoM$ : 20th Sep 2007 at 8:02 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jasana_BugBreeder
$RaMRoM$, go to Extra menu and uncheck 'No Meta Informations' checkbox, then reopen neighborhood, it should help.
And, sure thing, if you'll try to edit your with-Voyage game via pre-Voyage SimPE - make sure to backup everything first, because chances that you'll break something are high

ok ill try that, and inge i still didnt get BV

EDIT
Jasana_BugBreeder, you just saved 1 year of my life!, (or more!) thanks a lot for your help! and thanks inge!

Thanks everybody!

EDIT