Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2018 at 6:17 PM
Default Can someone with BV help me check hack compatibility?
I don't have BV, but I would like to check if I need to make a BV-compatible version of a hack. Can someone check group 0x7F327BCE (bookshelf globals) to see if (the BV versions of) BCON 0x2001 and BHAV 0x2015 had changed since Seasons? And take screenshots of them (after sorting the BHAV in the SimPE, please) if they have?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 5:18 PM
I'd like to help you, though I'm not sure how exactly. I do have BV in fact, I have everything.
I tried by importing semi-globals (bookcase globals) Then among the list, chose the BCON and the BHAV that seemed to have the numbers you mentioned. But then I got lost...lol
So if you can guide me a little, I might be able to help.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2018 at 9:05 PM
How about I give you the bhav/bcons from each EP and you can take a look?

Rose, what I did what use the Filter Resource with it set to the Instance given. The opened the objects package for bv, extracted those resources, then did the same for seasons.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Desktop.7z (560 Bytes, 6 downloads) - View custom content
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2018 at 4:31 PM
Thanks a lot, it looks the same as Seasons! If you happen to also have M&G, could you export the same resources from that, also?